• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
PC's on a spree!

I play the piano and some bass and guitar. I wanted to play violin, but I never got to it because of school.

I can make random beats with the drums too, loli, but that doesn't really count, does it? xD

TABLET RAWKS! I prefer traditional pencil and paper, though. Tablet for correcting mistakes and coloring, once I learn how to CG... :p

EDIT: Oh, I used to play taiko in 5th grade. I'm not in any sort of band program at all, and never have been... besides taiko.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Music-wise, I'm currently learning the piano, now that I finally have a music keyboard. I learned a bit of the violin in 4th grade, but stopped due to transferring away from my current school that was offering free lessons. Also learned to play the trombone in 6th grade, and was in the school band in 8th, 9th, and 12th grade. I never really tried to get really good at the trombone, though, so I'm only a little above average.

As for a tablet, I've never really got the chance to use one for more than a couple of minutes at a time. I like to use pencil, so I never really draw anything on the computer due to being tablet-less. I've always thought about getting one, though (although if I was wealthy, I would buy one of those laptops that you can draw directly on the screen with a stylus, since that feels more like traditional drawing).

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
music-wise, i played the a little piano during 4th and 5th grade. stopped because i hated having small hands. lol. 7th - 12th, i played the alto and baritone saxophone. also i played bass guitar and learned to play the timpanis. also i can play all those random percussion instruments involved in concerts. i was involved in concert band, marching band, jazz band, and drumline. college i started playing taiko but decided to quit since i wanted to work on college. and i was lazy at the time.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I use to play the keyboard, drums, and flute but after I got done with school I got lazy and rusty at the same time. =P

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wow... lots of posts (that are off topic).
I don't have a tablet, but I draw (quite a lot). My drawings are actually pretty good. I'll show them... sometime.
As for instruments, I play the Piano, a little of the violin, and currently learning the guitar.
I've played piano for a long time now. Probably since kindergarten, I would say.

On topic... K-On! season 2. <---Old news.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm down to less than 2 GBs on my laptop (and my external hard drive has less than 4 GBs). I'm thinking of buying THIS... I won't be needing another one for a long time unless I decide to download a bunch of BluRay Disc content at full HD.

G U R U

Smash Lord
I just backup my anime onto DVD's. I've broken 2 externals already so I said screw them (although I still have a 250gb one just to backup my computer files for when I reformat)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
PC's on a spree!

I play the piano and some bass and guitar. I wanted to play violin, but I never got to it because of school.

I can make random beats with the drums too, loli, but that doesn't really count, does it? xD

EDIT: Oh, I used to play taiko in 5th grade. I'm not in any sort of band program at all, and never have been... besides taiko.

I mainly play guitar and trumpet, but I also play piano, bass, and drums on the side. 3rd chair Trumpet in my school's symphonic band ftw. :p

I need a portable HD... My comp only has about 10 gigs left after dual-booting Linux.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
:mad::mad::mad:
Right when I was going to buy that hard drive that I linked up top, the price went up by more than $20 (most likely since it's no longer January)
:mad::mad::mad:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
it looks like we could make the next k-on group lol

pc: well that's bad luck

VietGeek

Smash Hero
even the viola gets ignored on the tsundere thread

no wonder the viola becomes yandere :012:

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
piano piano piano piano
<3
a bit of background on that, I was a piano performance major for a year, changed out of the major since then though. kinda burned out on it being my major, and I don't have a piano down here to practice on now, but I still do a bit of casual playing.

This anime season doesn't have much in the way of potential imo. exception being chu bra, which is so laughably bad it might swing back into good when i'm in a strange mood and decide to watch past the 1st ep. Perhaps dance in the vampire bund too, if it doesn't get SHAFTed. I haven't checked out durarara yet because it doesn't seem like my type of show but I've heard it's good.

those drawings look pretty good, I wish I could draw :(

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Personally, I think Chu-Bra is better than Ladies vs. Butlers... (I might watch Chu-Bra when I'm bored with nothing to do, which probably won't happen since I'm swamped with homework, but I'm not touching LxB for sure.)

And Vampire Bund already got SHAFTed in episode 1.... :p

EDIT: Seeing Karasu's Miku on DiviantArt made me remember that I have already uploaded a Miku drawing of mine that I drew for the entry for ANN's Miku drawing contest, so I might as well link it. http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Perf_Chaos/Miku_Drawing.jpg

§leepy God

Smash Master

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Katanagatari is monthly, though, so it doesn't really count. Overall, I think this season is decent, but it's obviously lacking; it's for sure not as good as past seasons. Mostly, I'm more into stuff that are still going from past seasons.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
This season = pretty dull.

You people keep mentioning Katanagatari though, so I might look into that after I finished the other 90+ animes I need to watch.

I also wanted to look into that Ookami Kakushi one and Precure! (since a fellow artist likes it). I did manage to watch ep 1 of Sora no Oto, and Qwaser, loli.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu is the only anime I'm watching this season, the rest of the series I'm watching came out in either summer or fall. =/

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I haven't played that game in years. I almost forgot about it's existence. O_o

Thino

Smash Master
**** I never knew Katanagatari was monthly , and I was looking forward the 2nd this week ...

only good anime this season , along with Durarara maybe

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I think Ladies vs Butlers is way worse than Chu-bra.
Which is why I'm still watching it, I guess.
Also Idiots and Tests and Cliche Gags is pretty bad.
Durarara is good so far.
There never seems to be any love for Hidamari Sketch in this topic, but I'm liking the new season.
And Vampire Bund... I don't know what I think about it. It's watchable, at least.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I think Ladies vs Butlers is way worse than Chu-bra.
Which is why I'm still watching it, I guess.
Also Idiots and Tests and Cliche Gags is pretty bad.
Durarara is good so far.
There never seems to be any love for Hidamari Sketch in this topic, but I'm liking the new season.
And Vampire Bund... I don't know what I think about it. It's watchable, at least.
the only problem with Hidamari Sketch is that you kinda need to go back and watch the first two "seasons" of it in order to understand what is going on....sketch seems right up my alley, like azumanga but there's no time for me to catch up on it right now :(

Top Bottom