• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I wonder why are the kugimiya rie tsundere lolis are rich/own a lot of stuff? ^_^;

§leepy God

Smash Master
Not only that, but all of the male main characters that's around them had a ****ed up life... we are talking about Louise, Shana, Nagi, and Taiga right?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i decide to read for class

check animesuki

and railgun ayako ver is out

lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I just finished watching Lagann-hen. My God, that was good. I loved it.
The changes from the original were good, and the last battle was even better than it was before.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Officially excited seeing that I wasn't in love with the second half of Gurren Langann.
Actually, I rather liked Gurren Lagann post-timeskip. It wasn't as good as the first half by any means, but it was still pretty good.

But the whole
"Simon goes away to be a creepy old guy"
ending kinda annoyed me. I can understand WHY he did it, but it seemed like an un-manly/bad ending for a very gar/good anime. >_>

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Actually, I rather liked Gurren Lagann post-timeskip. It wasn't as good as the first half by any means, but it was still pretty good.

But the whole
"Simon goes away to be a creepy old guy"
ending kinda annoyed me. I can understand WHY he did it, but it seemed like an un-manly/bad ending for a very gar/good anime. >_>
Exactly.

That is exactly why I only liked the second half and LOVE the first half.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i drew in high school but quit after a while.

i didn't draw anime though.

i play music, if were talking about the arts

Top Bottom