• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Cut 5 Characters" Game

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
:ultrosalina:-She doesn’t deserve to be in Smash at the moment, but if Waluigi got in, I might change my mind.

:ulttoonlink:-While Young Link May be less well known in the Smash Bros franchise, he just came back after a 3 game absence, so let him stay. Plus, the game Young Link originated in, Ocarina Of Time, isn’t just the most critically acclaimed game of all time, but also has a 3ds reboot.

:ultpalutena:-Her moveset sucks.

:ultganondorf:-Unless they completely declone him, he should be replaced.

:ultpichu:-He’s the most useless clone character ever, if not the most useless character of all of them. He’s pretty much just a faster but weaker, smaller, and just all-around lame character to play as, and I only played Wii U!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:ultcorrin: lol no one likes his/her game and pretty useless on its own
:ultbayonetta: well.. you know
:ultfalcon: most people i know only know who this kid is because of the Falcon!! PUNCH!! Memes Never will get removed but should
:ultsheik: A random person from 10 minutes of a zelda game no. Just no..
:ultinkling: This is biased but I really hate this character

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Since everyone's complaining about unpopular character inclusions, I'm gonna give those complainers exactly what they deserve, by cutting

:ultridley::ultkrool::ultshulk::ultmegaman::ultsnake:

There, now shut up about :ultcorrinf: getting in over Bear and Bird! She makes a better fighter, than they ever would!

Last edited:

Gryphon827

Smash Apprentice
:ultbayonetta: - An oversexualized female who curses excessively... in a children's party game.
:ulticeclimbers: - Their game was among the worst-selling games on the NES. They're more well known for being in Smash than their actual home game. Also, the whole concept of being able to control two characters at once is broken by nature; every single rendition of their character has had some form of infinite. (Yes, there is an infinite in Ultimate. While it is very hard to pull off and not all that rewarding, an infinite is an infinite nonetheless.)
:ultrob: - Same as the ICs argument, but way worse. He's a relic of a deservedly forgotten era of Nintendo history.
:ultsnake: - Similar argument to Bayonetta; a drug-abusing war criminal really doesn't make sense to have in a children's party game.
:ultwiifittrainer: - The era of the Wii series is long-gone, so I don't see why it should still have representation.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
:ultcorrin:-We don't need another FE rep, female is overrated.
:ultlucas:-I'm cutting you cause your game is not released outside of Japan.
:ultwario: -Wario Land gets no attention and representation.
:ultpichu:-Steelix or Heracross would be a better choice than you.
:ultrosalina:-Daisy and Waluigi get ignored in the Mario games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:ultcorrin::ultcorrinf: - the worst lord of fe, the worst avatar in gaming, horribly written game soley catered to worship Corrin, and he/shes an incestuous pedophile

:ultrobin::ultrobinf: - could've been better but Robin's poor execution laid the groundwork for Corrin but thats a criticism i have for Awakening in general.

:ultbowserjr: - lame side villian

:ultgreninja: - personally not a big fan of gen 6

:ultvillager::ultvillagerf: - I feel like established characters would represent Animal Crossing better than the Villager.

The Smash Nerd II.0.

Smash Journeyman
  1. :ultwiifittrainer::ultwiifittrainerm: The Wii/Wii U era's dead now.
  2. :ultcorrin::ultcorrinf: Same as Blue _ Falcon
    The worst lord of Fire Emblem, the worst avatar in gaming, horribly written game solely catered to worship Corrin, and he/shes an incestuous pedophile.
  3. :ultcloud: Just always felt out of place in Smash. Yeah Final Fantasy VII is now on the Switch but he still feels like a Sony character to me.
  4. :ultsheik: OOT is over rated, end of story.
  5. :ultbayonetta::ultbayonetta1: Can't say.

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
:ultcorrin::ultcorrinf: - worst of the FE bunch, absolute garbage shill

:ultsheik: - only in one zelda game and not that important

:ultrosalina: - terribly overrated, and plain unnecessary

:ultincineroar: - more random than jigglypuff, should've been decidueye or mimikyu tbh, and that's coming from someone who prefers him to decidueye in pokemon itself!

:ultzss: - it's samus, but without the awesome power suit

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I did this before, but where's the harm in redoing?

:ultbayonetta: - Not a fan of sexualised characters.
:ultike: - As to avoid repetition, I decided to remove just one FE rep. Ike is boring so he's getting the chop.
:ultjoker: - Persona 5's aesthetic is so ugly, anything to get rid of Mementos. Sayonara, teacher-lover.
:ultrosalina: - Still can't believe they put Rosa in before Daisy.
:ultminmin - I mean, bad games are an important part of gaming history so technically she deserves to be here.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
wait a minute...why is this thread coming back to life over a year and a half later?

weird

Top Bottom