• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The craziest recovery ever - IN tournament

Cecilanius

Smash Journeyman
Haha I love it! I need to get used to timing like that. I'm only used to it in melee. Getting bounced around the lower part of Hyrule temple gave me so much practice.

...I wish I had a bunch of people beside me, complimenting me on my game play. Like what you have :( I R lonely.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
My god... that was amazing.

Actually that is amazing!!

Ace55

Smash Lord
That was probably THE best recovery in the history of smashbros. Kudos to you sir.

Daterian

Smash Cadet
Freaking awesome, I have a question for you, did you have to consider the way you would fly with the C4, i was amazed you managed to hit the side of the stage rather than go straight up on the last one

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Freaking awesome, I have a question for you, did you have to consider the way you would fly with the C4, i was amazed you managed to hit the side of the stage rather than go straight up on the last one
I just kept DIing towards the stage because I didn't want to die off the top, that's why I kept getting stuck under the stage, I was DIing too far towards the stage lol

Hostility

Smash Ace
Why were you DIing to the left? the C4 would have hit you into the stage with no DI much closer to the stage, so I'd say like 3 of those C4 techs were not needed and caused you damage that didn't need to be done.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Why were you DIing to the left? the C4 would have hit you into the stage with no DI much closer to the stage, so I'd say like 3 of those C4 techs were not needed and caused you damage that didn't need to be done.
I dunno, I've had bad experiences with blowing myself up where even when I DI far to the left I'll go only slightly to the left or straight up.

I didn't want to chance it I guess lol

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom