• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Classic Tourney! :) #2 ROUND 4 IS UP!!!

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
^lol, why don't you vm/pm him yourself... :dizzy:

Btw, I lost to Mcmuff1nman, 2-1. I was a bit stupid in cping XD ah well whatever, it's not that's for a prize or something... Very ggs. I owned you with pika, woohoo :p

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
^lol, why don't you vm/pm him yourself... :dizzy:

Btw, I lost to Mcmuff1nman, 2-1. I was a bit stupid in cping XD ah well whatever, it's not that's for a prize or something... Very ggs. I owned you with pika, woohoo :p
Yeah GGs! Really close lol. Yeah and that'll be the last time... I just need to figure out his playstyle more ;)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Truthfully, I only said that because the rain last night knocked out my power. lol

I'll try to lighten up a bit. Let me know when we can dance, Night.

Dido

Smash Journeyman
i won 2-1

first match on battle feild: me wolf other zelda

second match on smashville: me wolf then oppenent zelda

3 match. repeat the first match

GG's Spazz

Kantō

Smash Champion
the lag was unbearable for mine and gordos matches. unplayable, we couldnt even get through a the second match because of lag, it would freeze the screen completely

Meorksies

Smash Cadet
Just an FYI, I'll probably have to do my match on Saturday, as my work schedule seems to be in contradiction of Malik's own schedule.

And Malik, should you see this, be ready. I'll not let myself be disqualified from this tourney for delay if I can help it.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
Just an FYI, I'll probably have to do my match on Saturday, as my work schedule seems to be in contradiction of Malik's own schedule.

And Malik, should you see this, be ready. I'll not let myself be disqualified from this tourney for delay if I can help it.
yeah, school's my schedule. i'll play you on saturday, i'll be on all day.

Meorksies

Smash Cadet
yeah, school's my schedule. i'll play you on saturday, i'll be on all day.
I have to say it would be much easier to arrange the match if you allowed PMs, so I don't have to spam the Professor's tournament thread...

Well, hope you see this soon so I know if we can actually play our match equally soon.

EDIT: Malik, is your current FC the one listed in your profile? Because it says you haven't regisitered mine yet.

EDIT x2!: Sorry about the disconnetcion, but my house phone kills all wireless internet. I'd be willing to accept a loss for at least the first round of the set as it was on my end, but we should be able to finish later if you want.

EDIT x3 cause it's so fun!: Don't forfeit, Malik, look up. It WAS on my end and I know the cause. I didn't quit on you over the lag. I'd be more then happy to either try again or meet the condition said above.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Glusent wins 2-0. GGs man, looks like Diddy doesn't need his lunch to kill MK o.O

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
good games and fun friendlies afterwards. too bad delfino just decided to kill you there at the end.

Meorksies

Smash Cadet
Meorksies beat Malik 2-1.

Malik's ZSS beat Meorksies' Link. (Last fall: Link "Grab the ledge? What?")
Meorksies' Marth beat Malik's ZSS. (Nothig fun I can think of here.)
Meorksies' Link beat Malik's Olimar. (though he SDed early.)

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Sigh, I lost to Zeus 2-1. Got ***** by Japes in the end. I've learned over time that Jungle Japes + Falco = Ike is done, no matter how well you know the stage and the match-up.

Nevertheless, GGs.

:034:

Kantō

Smash Champion
so i guess im just gunna drop out cuz i cant even play one match without having to deal with stupid *** lag that last 15-30 secs of my screen freezing.
thanks for having this, but im not intersted anymore

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I beat 3mmanuel 2-1. GGs.

Try not brake your bloody Cstick while playing people 3mmanuel... It's freaking annoying. I don't care if you could read this.

Top Bottom