• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ChunSoft Thread: Zero Escape Series & Banshee's Last Cry

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Finally got an ending :D
got the knife one. it was kinda hard to follow if the dialogue was talking about Zero though. But at least I have the fast forward funciton now

EDIT: Checked the site out already. Anyone know what that "fankit" thing is? It directs me to sendspace.com :o
A zip file containing high quality concept art pictures of each of the characters.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That was quite an informative answer page, cleared up a lot of stuff, though it seems we figured most of it out on our own. :D

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
She'd easily kill someone if she needed to. Her personality is a result of what happened to her 9 years before... Perhaps there were things that happened on that ship that couldn't be shown in the actual game.

Oh m y.

leechaolan

Smash Lord
I know I'm LTTP, but I LOVED this game. Could only play a couple hours at a time, so I had many nights thinking of the possible killer, who is zero, and was just completely blown away by this game!

Anyone picking up any of the Japanese novels that have been made of this?

imapinay

Smash Rookie
I LOVED 999. It always had me thinking. It's too bad I finished it so quickly.

The true ending got me confused... Allice hitchhiking? How the hell did she get out? Also if Lotus had twins, was her other daughter in building q? Some questions involving the other people were unanswered, like Santa, where'd he go after the true ending? =/ Also after the true ending, where's Akane? =P I'm confused. LOL.

I also sorta think the Junpei/June/Akane, Junpei/Clover, Junpei/Lotus stuff is interesting in a way. But Lotus is old. -__-

Axe Ending Help Please? hahaha >:)

Alright so in the Axe Ending? What's going on? So Clover shoved em in the door, apparently they don't have bombs in them right? How did they explode? And how did she get their watches? Did she murder them with the Axe and then shove em in because I doubt she'd be fast enough to murder all of em without one of em holding her back or something... They also couldn't have exploded because the only bombs placed were in nijisaki and kubota right? can someone explain their opinion?

Thanks!!!!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Axe Ending Help Please? hahaha >:)

Alright so in the Axe Ending? What's going on? So Clover shoved em in the door, apparently they don't have bombs in them right? How did they explode? And how did she get their watches? Did she murder them with the Axe and then shove em in because I doubt she'd be fast enough to murder all of em without one of em holding her back or something... They also couldn't have exploded because the only bombs placed were in nijisaki and kubota right? can someone explain their opinion?

Thanks!!!!

Don't you remember?
When a person's heart stops, the bracelets automatically remove.

imapinay

Smash Rookie
Don't you remember?
When a person's heart stops, the bracelets automatically remove.
Yes i do indeed remember! but clover said she shoved them into the door right? and they exploded? isn't that how she said she killed them?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Perhaps you missed the axe in her hands? You know, the one she ***** Junpei with?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Agreed. Got that one at 4 AM.
During a thunderstorm.
NIGHTMARES, NIGHTMARES EVERYWHERE.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
=O 999 Thread.

Jeez I know what you mean.

When I got the axe ending I was scared out of my wits at like 3 am in the morning. However that ending made me love Clover even more then I originally did because I love when the cute girl goes insane psycho. Haha when I played in an online Survivor game and I was voted off this is the pic they used to finally kick me out. Fav ending is the axe ending by far. Surprised me the most as well!

[Collapse=Spoiler Alert Pic]
[/COLLAPSE]

But yea I love this game to death and every ending is pretty dag on good.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I lost.

Axe ending
is the scariest ending, by far imo.
I agree. I beat that path at 2AM. What's with everyone getting that part so late at night? Sadly enough, it was the first ending I ever got and I was too scared to get the others. LOL

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Clover was one of my favorite characters in 999. So when I got the Axe Ending, I was thinking wow... lol
Axe ending was my second ending though. I ended up getting Submarine first which wasn't nearly as scary.

lesleytheguy

Smash Rookie
I relly gotta finish this game. I have completed
4 endings: the coffin ending, the axe ending (wich was pretty freaky), the knife ending, where i suspect either ace or clover as 1+4+5+8=18=1+8=9, although after the axe ending my suspicion goes out to clover, and i got the sub ending. From reading some things here that weren't spoilered i figured i still need another ending to finish the true ending. i guess i'll have it completed tomorrow.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yeah, you've successfully found the dummy ending (coffin). Find the Safe ending, then re-do Coffin for the True End.

lesleytheguy

Smash Rookie
I found both the safe ending and the true ending now. I must tell you, i didn't expect this ending. After completing the safe ending a lot of pieces fell into place. Loved the game:).

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I recommend getting all the other endings too.

I mean, you don't have to, but they're pretty good too. And they don't troll you as much as the coffin ending. :p

lesleytheguy

Smash Rookie
Actually, i got em all already, i got the safe ending as my 5th and the true ending the 6th. Seems i couldn't make the right decisions to get the endings i needed for completing the game on my first 5 playthroughs. i got coffin first, then sub, knife, sub again, axe, safe and finally true.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, you've got a better record than me. I think mine was Sub, Knife, Axe, Sub again (x_x), Coffin, Safe, True.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone in this thread. Because of you guys (and after reading a couple of reviews) I went ahead and bought the game out of curiosity to see if it lives up to the hype.

I just started playing it (at the part where
mystery 9 man explodes after going though door 5 and the rest are about to split up and go through the different doors.
) and WOW the game is intense!!! I'm absolutely loving it so far!

I'm gonna be up all night playing this game... unless I get too creeped out.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Both parts.
...Well since I can anticipate this I'll make sure I keep the TV as well as my lights on. :z

But overall I'm already pretty spooked with not only the situation Junpai is in, but also the fact that
the more and more you converse with all of the other characters, the more you feel like everyone else knows some deep dark secret that you don't... Including June. I don't trust any of them.

EDIT: I just got my first ending... The
Axe
ending...

I can honestly say I saw something like this coming. Clover just really didn't seem right since the moment Snake died. I was thinking the whole time afterwards "she's gonna go psycho now." I thought she would end up doing something crazy like killing herself but I never thought she'd go as far as go on a murdering spree!

I gotta take a break from the game for a bit and play some Pokemon (lol)...
That picture of demonic Clover is still spooking me out big time.
:scared:

D

Deleted member

I just finished this game straight through without stopping. I was so taken in by the story, and was hoping for a totally epic climax. I got the worst ending unfortunately, which pissed me off because you don't even get to see who
kills Junpei
although I have a feeling it was
Ace.
Am I right on this, or am I just crazy?

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Just started this game yesterday. Im afraid of reading anything in this thread, because i dont want to read spoilers. I'll get back to you guys when i finish my first playthrough. :)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
What is this game about? I've never heard about it? I don't want to check out any references as this will spoil me.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
It's a visual novel for the DS.

From Wikipedia:

Nine people have been abducted by a mysterious kidnapper who calls themself "Zero." They find themselves on a ship— possibly a replica of the RMS Titanic— and are told that they have nine hours to escape before the ship sinks beneath the waves. Zero is running the "Nonary Game" - a game "where you will put your life on the line." The group is forced to split up into various subgroups and explore "numbered doors," behind which lie Zero's puzzles. Zero promises that escape lies behind a door numbered [9]. The characters must work together despite suspicions of each other to advance, as well as to discover Zero's motive and identity.

The game is very text-heavy for an adventure game; more emphasis is placed on the characters, their motives, and the mystery of the situation than the puzzles.
Hope that helps. It's a really good game, and if you have a DS, you should give it a shot. It also has multiple endings, so there's replay value there as well.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow, it seems like an interesting novel to say the least, I'm really into puzzle like games that require solving and such, if you say it has multi endings then shall probably look into it.

:phone:

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
OMG so i finished the game twice so far and all i have to say is i definitely was not expecting what happened :o

My first ending:
So Junpei and the gang find the two doors labeled 9. They decide to split up to look around and Junpei finds Lotus on the ground with a stab wound. He gets closer and someone stabs him in the back and he doesnt see who did it omg sooo unexpected

My second ending:
So again Junpei and the gang reach door 9, but Clover insists that they check out door 2 before they escape to look if they can find anything important in there. Clover, Santa, Seven, and June head into door 2.... when the door reopens only Clover appears... meanwhile Ace asks if she can talk in private with Lotus (This leads me to believe that Ace was the one who stabbed me in ending one)
so yeah Clover comes out and basically kills you with an axe :(

Edit: 666 Devil Post

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Okay, so I finally got this game today and it's pretty good so far. I'm stuck at the first puzzle right now...(trying to figure out the code to the red and blue brief cases...)

:urg:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Look around the room, there are code sheets hidden in a few spots. One for each briefcase.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Wow now I might have to actually get a 3ds. =/

Btw question:

If you get the safe ending before the coffin ending, will you just not get the coffin ending at all, or would you still get it and then have to replay that route to get the true ending?

Top Bottom