• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BUM movement.

pdk

Smash Lord
Balance...in smash...LOLOL c'mon guys, let's be real.
we're supposed to only play ssbm and soul calibur here, don't you even start about sheik chainthrowing being broken or we'll bust your kneecaps!

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Not an insult, your saying that counterpicking allows for more balance, but if you main just those 2 characters, you have all the counterpicks covered...

As opposed to playing with just one, and having to deal with their weaknesses...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm not saying counterpicking allows for balance where did that implication come from?

he wants balance, he wishes the game was balanced, then you woudln't require switching characters and all that stuff you could play whoever you wanted and be competitive.

counterpicking isn't balance. counterpicking is strategy. a required strategy due to a LACK of game balance lol

Gojira

Smash Lord
gojira, why r u in my forum? tha door is that way

HI! I like it here i think ill stay. If this is anyones forum it is BUM's.

GO gimpy go!

this game is rather balanced when you compare it to something like MVC2 do to the fact that some stages give other characters benefits and take some characters away. with games like MVC2 and Soul Caliber well......the stage does not realy matter.

domiNate

Smash Apprentice
Dang. I've always had a soft spot for donkey, but I've never been ballsy enough to try to main him. I got too frustrated with the time it took to master him. Bum has inspired me to give him another shot at being a secondary.

BUM163

Smash Lord
well my peach is ok but my bowser is great kinda up there wit my dk.i challenge m2k 2 a bowser vs shiek match lol i'm gonna lose alot but he sayz he hasn't lost yet which i told him 2 b prepared.i'm glad i can make a difference n in brawl will hopefully do the same in there.if u got any questions my aol name is oni163 or u can message me on here or myspace which is oni163@aol.com under email

Cia

das kwl
well my peach is ok but my bowser is great kinda up there wit my dk.i challenge m2k 2 a bowser vs shiek match lol i'm gonna lose alot but he sayz he hasn't lost yet which i told him 2 b prepared.i'm glad i can make a difference n in brawl will hopefully do the same in there.if u got any questions my aol name is oni163 or u can message me on here or myspace which is oni163@aol.com under email
YEEEAH, IT'S CRAZY THAT I STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED YOUR BOWSER.. WE GOTTA HAVE THAT MATCH THIS WEEKEND. YOUR BOWSER VS MY PICHU O_O!!!! LOLZ

EDIT- SINCE I'M IN THE BUM THREAD, IT KINDA MAKES SENSE TO POINT OUT THAT THAT NEW YORK (IN THE SIG) LOOKS LIKE ONE OF "THE KONGS" AT THE END OF THE CLIP.. LOLZ

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I started playing DK just a few weeks ago when I heard how awesome BUM is!!!! I wish I had started playing DK sooner, like say 3.5 years ago, so I could have been the best DK for a while, and then even when BUM appeared I could make crappy posts to try to make sure people don't forget about me, but alas...
LOL. This post is funny. I still love you AOB.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
a VERY useless post INDEED ... <_< idiot

ifu wanna ask somethin like that you gotta PM understand? use ur brains alittle Toecutter -_-

gosh i HATE these posts... think ur so cool eh? ....:mad:
LOL, says the idiot who doesn't understand sarcasm.

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
If people don't pick up on your forum sarcasm, then you're probably not doing it right

-----

Moving on. Bum is amazingly good. Does anybody know exactly what DK's upB will cut through? I know it hella outprioritizes some aerials (notably, CF's).

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
players with such a low post count unfortunately do not yet have the liberty of e-sarcasm

its really to bad that new people dont get these things right away, but you just gotta deal with it

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Uh, I was also being sarcastic.
I know :ohwell:

"And it's so easy to tell with text" --> being that it is hard to tell to with text, so you were adding to the fact that it's hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic in their posts. I'm just saying that people shouldn't even think about that and take nothing seriously.

If you weren't being sarcastic, I wouldn't of quoted you :p

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Actually, Canadian Mike and CJ were playing the monkey quite well before myself... not to trivialize my accomplishments, of course.
:dk:

Boonerstreet

Smash Cadet
I know :ohwell:

"And it's so easy to tell with text" --> being that it is hard to tell to with text, so you were adding to the fact that it's hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic in their posts. I'm just saying that people shouldn't even think about that and take nothing seriously.

If you weren't being sarcastic, I wouldn't of quoted you :p
Ow, my head hurts now.:dizzy:

Edit: crap I logged in on an old name. I supposed to be domiNate right now...

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
bum ****ing sux!!!! tell bum to get a life. I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT CUZ I AM HIS PARTNER AND HE ALWAYS UP B's ME!

BUM SUX JUST DROP JUICE ON HIS Z BUTTON AND HES ***** OUT!!!

**** U BUM!

i've been playing DK since ssb for the 64 and he's one of my main characters i play as next to Yoshi he's so fun to play as but this Bum guy I would like 2 play him to see what all i have to learn with him.

Cia

das kwl
lolz at dav3 flame posting his partner..

oh, and bum, ur not online, so whenever u see this, I think I will be able to go to ur house this weekend.. my trip got cancelled

Top Bottom