• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BUM movement.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Okay I guess we can all agree that Bum ethers prople

but off topic:
Whatever happened to Buttcrust and King Kong? They stopped posting out of nowhere and the DK boards are looking real bleak

Cia

das kwl
yaaaaaaay.. I'm sooo happy cuz I just got to team with bum at his weekly. lolz, it's funny cuz I'm his friend, and a fan at the same time.. lmfao

oh, for anyone in the tristate area (NY, NJ, CT), bum is going to be at the web2zone tournament tomorrow, so come if u wanna see his amazing DK.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Okay I guess we can all agree that Bum ethers prople

but off topic:
Whatever happened to Buttcrust and King Kong? They stopped posting out of nowhere and the DK boards are looking real bleak
hahahahaha........ a combination of uni/work/theatre is ****** me badly. I havnt played smash since like June. But its good to feel missed :)

peace out

Top Bottom