• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bulldog Brawl IV (feat. Reflex, Player-1, DRN, and BBQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't make it to ******* because I live like 2 hours away from it, but this ones 30mins closer, so less gas bill. :) how much do megabuses cost? Are they cheaper then riding in a car (gas)?

:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I couldn't make it to ******* because I live like 2 hours away from it, but this ones 30mins closer, so less gas bill. :) how much do megabuses cost? Are they cheaper then riding in a car (gas)?

:phone:
Check. There's an online website.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
It may be best just to drive it from Ashville to Athens. And better on time. For 2 people it would cost over $60 total (both people) for this weekend. Not to mention the timing is horrible as there doesn't seem to be any good layovers to get from Charlotte>Atlanta then Atlanta>Athens without you loosing almost all of Friday before. And as you can probably tell from the sentence before this, you would have to drive to Charlotte first just to get on the bus. And looking at Google maps, it would only take you less than more hour to drive here than to Charlotte. Sorry the Megabus couldn't help more. It all depends on the days you go and such. Weekends are usually more expensive as well.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
I'm calling exactly 31 for brawl singles
What about doubles? And counting me?

Could all the good players here please like post a video of how freakishly awesome you guys are so I know what I'm facing?

So there's only 5 pages of comments and there's 50+ comming? There's only been like 15 peeps who posted?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It's at a university, so many of the people coming will just be students and locals.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
^ hilarious
i wanna come to this and if i do ill be bringing a friend and well probably need housing saturday night seeing as how its a four hour drive for us. if we do choose to stay will you be able to accommodate us that night?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
In all serious Nova you should team with smashguy. I'm not sure where he came from but hes been decimating my characters. Well, I can take a couple matches but he usually runs like a 10-2 run on me on average. Easy top 3, just people don't know about him yet

DRN

Smash Lord
In all serious Nova you should team with smashguy. I'm not sure where he came from but hes been decimating my characters. Well, I can take a couple matches but he usually runs like a 10-2 run on me on average. Easy top 3, just people don't know about him yet
You took 2 games from him? I couldnt even take one x__x

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Why r u guys being mean? Hmph! Actually, I don't think anyone here has seen me play except for people who played the online tournament,"a kinda competitive tournament"...

And whats decimating?

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Thinking of going to this, if I go though I gotta leave on Friday, can anyone house me for the night?

HOLLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom