• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bulldog Brawl IV (feat. Reflex, Player-1, DRN, and BBQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Thinking of going to this, if I go though I gotta leave on Friday, can anyone house me for the night?

HOLLA
We should be able to find you housing. I may still have room in mine ( i forget how many people I have housing with me atm :awesome:) How many people are coming with you?

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Again, what's decimating? And, again, I don't think anyone has ever seen me play except the people who had played in the online tournament,"a kinda competitive tournament"..

:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Phones often accidentally double-post. I'm sure he didn't mean to.

You sign up at the event itself. No pre-registration is being done.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
5 more days till showtime.

If you need housing still or are planning on housing with me. Please send me a PM, as I have had so many different people asking I have kinda forgotten how many I got. LULZ.

Also, can I get a few more confirmations on some setups?

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
My bad, ipad had a spaz attack and I didn't see the first post so I did it again. 0.0

It's alright, one time I triple posted. Course, not on purpose, but I got a thingy. A bad one, I got in big trouble.... :/

I'll bring a wii if needed if I come. I should, but I might not....
It costs like $40 for gas.. Not much compared to some people in the Atlantic south WABA...

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
leith is also bringing a melee setup, so between the two of us we will have two

I also have some guys coming from kennesaw with ronaroni who should have at least two more melee setups

Edit: ronaroni is actually bringing three melee setups, and the lawrenceville crew is bringing 3 P:M setups

so between myself and ronaroni we have 5 melee setups, and then 3 P:M ones

DRN

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing a full set up. Mc PP should also be coming with me.

Wish MK was legal :(

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Someone from Gamers' might be able to bring a tv or so.

*Quick replyed from another page and forgot I had posted... my bad.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I will be bringing a Wii to this.

Would bring a TV as well, but my RCA cable inputs are very weak and are not reliable.

Rilata

Smash Rookie
Shannon here.

I'll be bringing a TV but probably no consoles.

I can also house ~5 more people Friday and/or Saturday night, if anyone needs it. Floor space only, but there will be pancakes for breakfast. =]

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
Can't find a single message from you in my inbox, but I'll add you.
you're right i didn't. it didn't send but thank you

Shannon here.

I can also house ~5 more people Friday and/or Saturday night, if anyone needs it. Floor space only, but there will be pancakes for breakfast. =]
seems legit :)

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully I can come to something else closer than Athens. There's like NO tournaments closer to me than 1 3/4-2 hours away! Are most SSBB tournaments on smashboards?! Halalujiah if someone knew one close to me!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
uh, Athens is probably the closest to you, assuming the others are not closer to you. Most all Georgia tournaments are held around the same are just because most consistent Georgia smash players in the community live somewhat close together and host tournaments.

Idk where u live tho so...

Dark knuckles

Smash Cadet
Shannon here.

I'm bringing a wii as well but no TV so maybe we can work something out with this

SmashOrPass?

Smash Rookie
Cant wait to go up against some amazing players. Good luck and have fun. when your going against me, just abandon all hope. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom