• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
Kone said:
Id house helios probs not bornfidelity unless i knew u were cool, lol
wow that really hurt my feelings.
im cooler than helios is
helios like rammstein >_>'
rofl

anyway, i won't be throwing vases around or anything :p

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
fathers for justice still >>> rammstein
rofl

besides
spiderman DOES live in big ben didnt you know
and he can fourstocks any match he plays.
yeah but he can't enter tourneys 'cuase then people'll find out about his mad skill and ask for autographs etc

Smashbros

Smash Journeyman
How can you expect people to come to your tournie if they have nowhere to stay ? No-one is travelling down to Durham unles you can provide somewhere for us to stay, hotels aint gonna cut it... Whats your msn ?

ac_anon

Smash Ace
in the film wasnt their littl ehairs on his fingers that let him climb walls?

anyway euan is right u really do need to sort out some sort of housing for people

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
yeah you're right.
i just remembered, he has a costumized controller for that, one of a kind, a way to say thank you by nintendo, 'cause spiderman saved them from a balding american guy with glasses that tried to steal the plans for the revolution (woh who might that be?)

anyway.. no housing = no entrants. or at least fewer.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Chu son, chu. Check if we could stay at the venue, thats probs the best bet to house a big number of people. If not ask round your mates and see if say 10 people could stay a night at several houses lol, bad option but if its there its still an option. Think about options but hotels aren't gonna cut it for people traveling all over unless your paying lol. Maybe if you could get some mass big place where we could all stay and put the price of that into the enterance fee then it wouldn't cost that much. say £100/50 people=£2. But theres no way people could go back home and come back the next day.

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
I never said they should and don't you think i'd arrange it proper;y before setting a date for it. Remember what i said about this not happening if i have stuff to do. Anyway i appreciate your advice but i've been looking into renting places out and so on, so we'll wait till everything is perfect before making the game-fest.

Spuddles

Smash Rookie
man i've always wanted to join a UK SSBM tournament
i joined this site just to find one.....

so what's the happenings
Spud's here to help

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
Ok then spud you're in on our current nothingness (god knows grayfox is starving for a tournament). But if you're tough, buff, old, strong, and wise enough then you'll be able to do nothing with the best of us.

fantasm

Smash Apprentice
So what's happening here? Is there a tourny going ahead? Are we being housed? Oh and Spiderman lives in New York you idiots =P

fantasm

Smash Apprentice
I bought AW:DS got about 7 or so missions through, switched off and started playing castlevania and never touched AW again till I completed Castlevania =P I'll probs get back AW at some point...

grayfox

Smash Champion
I did quite like though i have to admit although i had to get rs hw done. but now it is finally finished! Took 2 weeks but i got it all done the night before the deadline >_>

I'll play advance wars again when i'm less super tired.

fantasm

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else noticed this whole thread is pretty much just a load of spam with the occasional mention of tournaments droped in here and there?

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
omg im bumping the british thread rofl!

anyway
there's probably a tournament in holland in a few weeks, and word has it that smash mafia wants to come. yeah. well if they come the rest of england and scotland might come as well so watch the thread and be sure to sign up your british arses before the quotum is filled. entry is likely to begin tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom