• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
SCT = **** character tourney. Random character minus the ones you're good with. for each match.

I'll beat Scott in fox dittos (b-throw to shine spike for teh win (x2)>_<). Then he'll pwn me with doc.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
ShineOfScott-SOS said:
i wont fall for that agen heh and tis easy to escape anyway i 4got how i aint played in time ..
Easy to escape huh? Lemme show you some chillindude trix in our money match XD

ant-d

Smash Lord
Helios I will be in Gothenburg sometime early next year, probably around Feburary or March. Would you be up for playing?

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hell yeah!
Just hit me up here on smashboards or on AIM, HeliosofSweden
You wouldn't happen to be able to make it to Yunas tournament aswell?

Kone

Smash Master
LOL @ HeliosofSweden!!! **** you copying my KoneofNewcastle rofl.

Ant: If you enjoy london you should think about sweden.It be cheap for you as you would be flying straight from london and you could get same flights from london with like five other of us ^^

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ant - Stockholm and Gothenburg are on the oppoiste sides of Sweden. I think it's a 3-4 hour train ride.

Kone - What? I never used AIM before, so I dunno ;_;

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
I know nothing about you brits-- BUT -- a friend of mine is on the Bradley University Study Abroad program and is there now... he's sad he won't be able to smash for 4 months and I was hoping he could meet up with you guys... of course his cell phone doesn't work over there so I don't know how to go about getting you all to contact him =\

AIM: Siderman1

~Adam

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Woah.

For the longest time, I had no idea where Smash players congregated online, untill it occured to me to just look on Google O.o I live down in Somerset, and for the past year or so, have been limited to the people that come to a small gaming club that I run in Yeovil. I don't suppose theres anybody else on here that lives in the south west? I've been playing in a vaccume of skill. I only know that I'm the second best person here, and due to a lack of other opponents, I can't exactly guage how good I am O.o That, and my family runs a pair of gaming clubs, one in Taunton and another in Yeovil - and the venue in Taunton is bloody perfect, so if I do find enough people in the surrounding area, I have no objections to holding tournaments. That - and has anyone ever played smash on a 4 foot screen? O.o Projectors are fuunn :3

Anyway, yeah, in short, looking for smash players in the south west ish area to see if I really am actualy any good xD Feel free to add me on MSN: august_weaver@hotmail.com

-Rust

ant-d

Smash Lord
I spoke to Kone a few days ago, he is real busy with work and moving house. I don't think he has time to organise this tourney =/

FalcoFantastique

Smash Rookie
London Tournie

This thread seems to be dying fast and trying to organise an English tournament is just embarassing now. Can we have a genuine attempt now at sorting one out?

I've been talking to AntD and this is what we (he) thinks we need:

Thirty people.

That isn't a lot! Especially as he thinks he has ten people and I know of at least a few others who will come to one.

So whoever wants to come to a London tournament reply, please!

When will it be? Me and Ant are thinking half-term for all you non-Uni people. Being at Uni myself I don't know when this is so someone say. Hopefully it will be the same for everyone. If this isn't a good time we can just do it any old weekend, but half-term more people should be able to attend.

The actual tournament can be held in the same place Ant was trying to hold it last time.

Address:
St Mary's Church
Eversholt Street
London
NW1

Please, if you are interested reply so London can finally have a tournie!

FalcoFantastique

Smash Rookie
Information

Information:

Where:

St Mary's Church
Eversholt Street
London
NW1
(Map )

This place has not been booked but would have been used in the Uni of Smash tournie. AntD has details and hopefully could arrange this again.

How to get to:

Easiest by train for anyone out side London. TheTrainLine
Use London Underground from station. The nearest Tube statino is Euston. (Map )

When:

This needs your input!! I think it would be best to hold it on the first weekend of half-term which is 22nd/23rd October. Which of these dates would people be likely to make? I'm thinking Saturday as Sunday people play football or go to church, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom