• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big House #1

Smash Apprentice
I finally found the british thread!!!! I knew it must have been around here somewhere. This forum is WAY too big for my liking.

*goes back on topic* As much as I would love to come, I doubt I'll be able to, even more being able to do well!!!

Captain Smashie

Smash Apprentice
JOE: yes manchester to birmingham idiot XD how else would i get there? and as you offered to bring us down would you be paying the train fare? :p

Smashie: U live in Manchester right? BB's coming down to bolton on wednesday you think you could make it to maybe?
wednesday eh? Yeah cool I'lll try n meet ya

*PM's*

I'm simply_smashing9@hotmail.com or 077 908 745 29

*thats just a bizzare coincidence, not actually anything to do with smash btw. Its not like i'm particularly good or anything :psycho:

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Bronze: I know keir =o

[21:22:17] Dan: And the girls were talking about how erotic getting
beaten by Jam with one hand behind his back was >_>

=0

monty06

Smash Ace
ow yeah i remember that lol! i was beat cruel to 2 stock stacy with sheik sheik against her marth. it was so f**king funny.

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Haha, Keir is tooo funny :) It's a small world. He had mentioned that he knew you, I was just trying to piece together Jam/DevMBC/Person Keir knows. Expect we'll meet sometime...Edmas or Yeovil perhaps - and you'll need both hands ... (I hope) ...

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Your misreading like five different things because you've only just woken up ^_^

Keir's just a friend of mine who turns out is also a friend of Jams.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Not actually met Keir but he was a mate from PSO back onthe Dreamcast =o
Def see you at Edmas =]

I'm getting excited about AR properly now ^_^

Ed: Still not had a mail back from one guy I'm supposed to meet. Was hoping I could get an appointment early morning an make an excuse about not being able to attend anything for the rest of the week then come up as soon as the appointment was over to arrive late. Still possible but if not I won't be able to make it till thursday an if I'm dead unlucky, Friday night ;_; If my new course's timetable gives me mondays off I could stay sunday night? =p

Edit: Do you have a black tie I can wear for tourny day? =o <3

Kone

Smash Master
Boo jam, get yourself up wednesday. ive already told stevie and rich and they say if your not up then their going to slit their wrists. Bit dramatic for my liking lol

Get a move on and get it sorted ! or just send emails and **** off to newcastle wed night and leave a reason why !

Yep i got black tie , i got plenty of suit like stuff : D

yup yup stay sun night, yeay

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Might just do that but can I handle the disapproving words of wisdom from family and friends? =s Can't have Stevie an Rich leaving SDB with a trio showing at AR.

Staff support here is bull**** >;/

Having worked for National Rail do you know if I could book a ticket from Brighton > NCastle then get a train to Reading to pick up some stuff then head back to Station to get a train to Ncastle or will my ticket me swallowed in Reading? <3

Kone

Smash Master
Depends on ticket type, just give national rail a call and they'll sort it out for you! mmh make it up wednesday man ^_^

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
I read earlier on that someone was posting crew raps. STFU didn't have one and I figured since I just joined them that now would be the time to make one, so here goes:

Sit down listen up you noobs and flakers,
We are the pro's, you are the fakers
The creators, The makers, to you we're the breakers,
Slam dunk your *** like the LA Lakers,

Cus Golfie got the Speed and the skills with his fox,
Got the knocks to rock ya blocks,
To unlock a state of shock,
Inside ya mind, Let me remind,
He's maligned and unkind,
You'll soon find,
Blink and die as you get Shined Blind,

You'll see, You'll agree,
I guarantee you'll flee,
After game three from Coey,
And His Falco,
Although you should know,
He'll bestow a show,
Of skills beyond pro,

Now enter J03,
And His Falcon speed,
He'll proceed to make you bleed,
I plead that you read, take heed,
He'll Mislead, and exceed to succeed,
Indeed it's agreed, Might as well Concede,
He's the breed just made to lead,

Jez says, There is, No fuss,
No room to discuss, His skill with Samus,
Godtier Plus, Thus ya wuss,
You'll be catchin the bus,
Dash attack, Short Hop, Fair and Shot,

Last not least, I'll let you feast,
On the unreleased beast to make you deceased,
A Peach with a pain addiction,
A murder conviction, My prediction?
Annihilation,
The creation of a termination station,
Wake up to the Realisation,
That you cannot survive,
You cannot revive,
We strive to thrive and stop you being alive,
We'll leave you dead without a clue,
Say hi to your stock, then say Adieu,
Everyone knew, We'd beat you, Black and Blue,
At the debut, of STFU!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
WOW that rap is really ****ing good,nice job.

EDZOR-do you realise Edmas is on the same day the Wii is released?Im not sure if it matters but it COULD reduce interest.Either way I will go if I have enough money=D.

COEY

Smash Lord
Zeppo do u a deal. As your playing Joe in a falcon ditto, if you 4 stock him (likely) i will return the favour by paying you into Edmas in December! I know it wont cover the travel costs but every little helps..... think about it :p

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Coey that is a very generous offer,but I refuse to accept it at this moment in time.Newcastle isnt actually far from Glasgow at all so the journey is pretty cheap.Basically,unless this dutch tournament kills me(money wise) then I should be fine.thanks anyway.

COEY

Smash Lord
No please i insist it will give you all the more reason to 4 stock him and not go easy...... for me.... :p Consider it a MM of sorts...

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Nah I wont go easy on him.I'll give you a MM if you want-my Roy vs your Falco(no disrespect,I actually use Roy)?
Anyway Im off for now I'll see you all tomorrow

J03

Smash Master
cool, was mint the last time shame about the lack of interest in the weekly bolton tourney but wateva tis class and it lets all of STFU practice 2gefa + w/ a rail card gettin there n bak wud be super easy

Sabo

Smash Cadet
J03 told me to post this here too.
This is the one and only picture i took at Anarchy Rules with my phone. Just after someone set up the first cube :)

click to enlarge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom