• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

COEY

Smash Lord
Old school vs New school eh? Sounds like an excuse for some self esteem for the old school players.....

Even so.... New School FTW

J03

Smash Master
lol the new vs old school thing won't be much comp i wouldn't imagine.
oooooooohh i dunno...actually i do...u guys will ****....ill leave with a rather sore ***

seriously tho, edmas sounds very festive and in good spirits

PS cant w8 to see kone in a santa suit sloshed outa his face on christmas ale...I SHALL SAVE SANTA BY DRINKING THE REMAINING BEER :p

COEY

Smash Lord
Don't think i'm looking after you when u collapse from two pints joe :p only joking..... though i'm not going to look after you if you get wasted, just so you know.

J03

Smash Master
BUT there will probs be CHRISTMAS ALE...n EGGNOG...u cant deny me these things, and who u calling 'two pint' ^^...at least i dont drink cissy drinks :p

so any1 want to look after a drunk person?...anyone?

brb will the x-mas nosh be charged seperatly?

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
To add spice for the saturday I feel there should be a crew drinking tournament! Now that would be a fun Edmas!!!!!!! because if you lose you will be plastered so everyone will be winners. No excuses for throwing up though! Should have to eat the sick as punishment!

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to GMC for the time and matches on Tuesday :) I wasn't beaten too badly, except perhaps by Caleb's peach. But I did win some fair games! I won't be making Lancaster, but probably Newcastle and def. any Yeovil one. So good luck in the crews! ;)

J03

Smash Master
although GMC seem to be the underdog, i think i could go out on a limb and say they got the majority 'hope' vote, i wonder y ppl want GMC to win so badly...

meh im imparshal...i jus wanna see the match!!!!!

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
becuase we have spent all our lives under the reigning terror of lesbians! and we must rise up and enstate our masculinty in the form of smash; therefore setting ourselves free from female dominance! XD

plus we invite all our homeslices down for tea and biscuits in yeovil; where i must stress all of our smash peeps on the brit thread are more than welcome to visit.

and were pretty.

<3

COEY

Smash Lord
Joe man how the hell do you have 155 posts.... oh yea spam XD

Twig thanks for the invite , now how the feck do i get to Yeovil??

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
yes the mighty sexy GMC will make time for everybody (we like to give as much back as possible as smash peeps have been so lovely to us >.>)

STFU would you like to visit before AR or afterward?

COEY

Smash Lord
Khaine: Err is there a way to get there from birmingham maybe? as London is quite away from Bolton.

Twig: So far i'm not sure who else im travelling with if and when i come down, but it will
definitely be after AR as im busy this weekend and next week BB is visiting me here in Bolton.

PS : are there any bed and breakfasts in Yeovil or something as i would be travelling quite a way to get there, and don't really want to do the journey twice in a day. Add me on msn if it helps, justwillhudson@hotmail.com

J03

Smash Master
COEY:...u brimingham o.0, manchester to birmingham by any chance

look forward to AR so ill now how badly ill get beaten wen we visit u :p

PS. i dont spam..i can jus chat about anything XD

J03

Smash Master
i wish...id bring the entire of STFU down but between there uni my army training and b'day parties and alcohol...theres jus no time

b4 edmas we might show up tho ^^

COEY

Smash Lord
JOE: yes manchester to birmingham idiot XD how else would i get there? and as you offered to bring us down would you be paying the train fare? :p

Smashie: U live in Manchester right? BB's coming down to bolton on wednesday you think you could make it to maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom