• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

COEY

Smash Lord
as this is your first tornament stfu u will really see how far you have to go before you can even call yourself pro let-alone others respecting you as pro...
Didnt mean to imply this Golfie's misuse of gramma to blame me thinks as he jus meant that Joe had improved and was 'pro' compared to 4 months ago not compared to the players of a higher calibur out there.

Kone

Smash Master
Meh, just wait till the tournament and then gauge yourself skill wise to your opponents. its no good callin yourself pro till you've played others ina tournament environment. i wouldnt call myself pro x_X

Also re: twiggy, you've not been to a tournament yet : ( so you gmc guys need to play yourselves down a lil ; )

J03

Smash Master
erm yeh, i dont consider myself pro coz itd b foolish to think tht without playin any known players (HHHEEEELLLLIIIOOOOOSSSS!!!!)

we are alot better then we used to b but learning the extremely difficult techs n implementing them them into our game in jus 2 months has gone from iimpossible to v.improbable.

tbh i dont think ill do well aat this tourney but i will at the next, all we need is more time n exp, our learning curve is immense and to get to were we are in such a short time is one hell of an accomplishment, but unfortunatly i jus need more time to use the advanced techs effectivly :'(

P.S. I havent got time to get as good as i need to b for the tourney with two chars, so to ditto mont would 2 b bent over n dry bum *****...v.painful, hell tht myt happen anyway with my falcon but to split my concentration at this stage would b, at best, idiotic

oh n MONT i dont kno what my fundage wil b for this tourney, and i really wanna fight Helios, i accept ur challenge on the grounds tht i have enough money left to eat

on n COEY/GOLF, we need to get to gether again practice...i need to see how the stuff iv learnt is useful against other players :)

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Also re: twiggy, you've not been to a tournament yet : ( so you gmc guys need to play yourselves down a lil ; )
Currently the only one really playing anything up in our crew is Twig (I imagine Monty might be, but I try to avoid reading his posts as his abuse of the English language makes my eyes hurt). Hopefully his ego isn't too bruised on the actual day, I suppose I have faith in him ^^

Furthermore, I wouldent dare go so far as to call myself pro. I would call my Kirby pro though :p I'm so asking Nihonjin for a Kirby V Shiek MM xD

J03

Smash Master
Blackburn is reasonably close to lancaster, in respects to scotland and newcastle...EVEN SWEEDEN :S, so id say AR is pretty **** close to ur area lmao

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
excuse me but did ryan try to claim "Best Samus in the WORLD"
wow your like the doctor octopus of the smash world ; so fixated on being a pimp u dont recognise your a chubby old man which really bad shades and an bowl cut...
does your mommy put a bowl on your head.>.< >?

EDIT: **** i managed to transfer a discreet mocking of ryans confidence into a revealing insight of my over zealous hatred for Doc Oc. Sorry ! >x<

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Aw ****, my parents are saying no to AR because ti's too far away, at least at this rate there'll be more tourneys in the south where I can meet all you guys.

grayfox

Smash Champion
The only thing that is similar between me and Doc Oct is that we both pwn the hero, pwn his granny and can make a charge shot that would pwn the entire world if so desired.

Kone

Smash Master
Just to let everyone know im looking to run 'Edmas ' in the Xmas holidays. Looking to be the 16th weekend but could end up being the 9th. There'll be a nice christmas feeling going on, including a christmas dinner for all ^_^

COEY

Smash Lord
Ah sweet i love turkey...... we will get turkey right? Christmas dinners rule end of! Edmas eh? ^_^ will father edmas be attending (he is real isn't he?) Hmmm sounds cool tho i hope to attend.

Kone

Smash Master
Yeah be proper xmas dinner, vegetarians will have to let me know what they want in replacement ^_^. going to have a large dinner table set up ^_^ . It'll be like £3 per head and no leaving venue lol to save time in running sutff

and yes there'll be a father edmas ^^

J03

Smash Master
i really hope its on the 9th, coz ive got my training assesment on like the 2nd and i go in the army on the 20th :'(...

so itd b cool to attend another tourney before i go

J03

Smash Master
on the condition tht i go edmas i accept ur challenge captain smashie :p

i dunno if ill b goin edmas tho coz its gonna b so close to my army thing n xmas.

if its on the same days as my army thing or in the week b4 then i cant go coz i really need 2 train for it... btw ur sig confuses me loads...what is it...besides rolling smileys lol?

J03

Smash Master
seriously its one thing then loads into another...its mega confusing :S

btw, at AR is anyone else besides the battalion only there for the saturday??

oh btw i managed to pick up a referal (go me -.-) but anyway to check what for :S

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Best Samus in the world maybe but Samus sucks - end of =] + all samus players are called like.. Oro an HugS.. an Wes.. an Graysocks - see the pattern?

Mr P

Smash Ace
hmm i see a pattern....

All samus players are idiots, i think it might be in their genes or something. Having much experience with samus players i still haven't figured out whether it's samus that makes the idiot or that idiots just gravitate towards samus, but jam is right, there are no good samus. The only good samus is a dead one, samus is the worst character in the game. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
Edmas? slight bit of self-ego-stroking there.

will father edmas give out presents?

dude, you're not playing in a santa suit or something? please dont.

t'would be slightly disturbing :S

-x-

COEY

Smash Lord
Edmas? slight bit of self-ego-stroking there.

will father edmas give out presents?

dude, you're not playing in a santa suit or something? please dont.

t'would be slightly disturbing :S

-x-
Hell no you should totally wear a santa suit and make comments like "I'll get rudolph to break your face!" you know gentle humour like that :p

Though Edmas presents is a great idea =D

Kone

Smash Master
presents, decorations, xmas food, presents everything you guys can think of and more is already under preparation

and yes ill be ins ant outfit all day

and yes i like rubbing my ego

yeay for edmas!!!

grayfox

Smash Champion
Best Samus in the world maybe but Samus sucks - end of =] + all samus players are called like.. Oro an HugS.. an Wes.. an Graysocks - see the pattern?
Yeah i see the pattern, they all beat the best Falco players in their given area = O

Samus is a legendary character. Only legends can play her. Look at Allan and all that needs to be said is "its the final countdown"

ac_anon

Smash Ace
Yeah i see the pattern, they all beat the best Falco players in their given area = O

Samus is a legendary character. Only legends can play her. Look at Allan and all that needs to be said is "its the final countdown"
Done. Only another Samus can beat me at that time, just too awsome

COEY

Smash Lord

Nothing wrong with falco player's though is there? i'm one and i never once said a word against Samus, i mean OMFG shes a babe, chicks with guns = 1 pleased Coey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom