• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Nothing wrong with Falco players? I HATE FALCOS! Laser spamming is the gayest thing in the entire game! But it's nothing Samus can't handle. She is after all the greatest all round fighter in the game

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
tiers argue otherwise...biatch.

and i must join the anti samus gang; all samus players i have ever met have been complete stains on my perfect world with one exception; Jake is nice and gives me presents.
I love samus in metriod games universal but in smash she doesnt cut it, although zamus will be sweet in brawl >.>

J03

Smash Master
lol laser spamming lol,

samus is amazing...except for falling slow enough to go through labour b4 u land.

and being bad anough to go through major re-think for SSBB

but hey, at least she's got good camoflauge o.0

ac_anon

Smash Ace
tiers argue otherwise...biatch.

and i must join the anti samus gang; all samus players i have ever met have been complete stains on my perfect world with one exception; Jake is nice and gives me presents.
I love samus in metriod games universal but in smash she doesnt cut it, although zamus will be sweet in brawl >.>
Im so crouch cancelling you to all hell...

lol laser spamming lol,

samus is amazing...except for falling slow enough to go through labour b4 u land.

and being bad anough to go through major re-think for SSBB

but hey, at least she's got good camoflauge o.0
Money match? £5? £10? go on

and how is orange camoflauge? althoguh i play green myself

COEY

Smash Lord
No Johns. I challange all you Falco scrubs to a 3 Falcos vs my Samus match.
Ryan i'm already MM'ing you at AR but i'd be more than happy to team up with two other falco's in defense of our honour (no money involved.... sometimes honour is enough).

Falco players unite!

J03

Smash Master
yes...all u OMFG SHL SPAMMERS N CHEAP KILLING SPIKERS all get together in one room...stand very still...now dont move!...

...turn on the gas...load your weapon...throw in a light...wait for the screams...if screams persist, fire weapon untill settled

<3 u rly

J03

Smash Master
Does that mean u accept?
i will of.c accept any challenge tht will untimatly lead to my downfall!...w8 tht cant b ryt :S

i might not have enough for a MM but i can pay u in confidence boosts ^^

oh n c.smashie, it sux tht u cant go AR but i look forward to seeing u at edmas (hopefully)

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Bath is... umm.. kinda close to somerset o.o I think? I know you can get down here by bouncing off Bristol, but I imagine theres a more direct route. However - I promise copious ammounts of smash at any ****ing hour of the day if you can get to Yeovil - my shop has a cube on the second floor, and my crew tends not to leave :3

Jiggly fox

Smash Rookie
i want to find some smashfests around the northen ouutskirts of london, anyone know some smashfests going on around here?

DevMBC

Smash Ace
I'm supporting Ryan on this one - none of you falcos stand a chance - he 3 stocked me an I'm like 3 times better than all of you = he'll come out with a healthy stock to spare. It's just basic maths guys. I haven't even factored in his awesome power of youth or his sig!

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
Regarding the UK's 3rd smash tournament of 2007, I think the london crew can pull it off this time. If possible, it can be the biggest UK event. I saw a hall today and I was thinking 60+ people and 15+ TV's. Travelling is quite simple either by bus or train and housing could be dealt with by hotels or youth hostels (I think people should be saving s little for this event).....Ed when you come online, I need to discuss this with you right away.

J03

Smash Master
true about ry@n vs 3 falcos...gonna b tough for them to not get in eachothers way, coz if they do then ryan will probs take it, but if falcos get organised...ryan dont stand a chance

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Ryan, you've experienced first hand my incompetence in situations outside of 1v1. We're like the England footie team - On individual talent we **** anyone but when it comes to it something's very wrong an someone like Portugal or Ed an Scott beat us. It's ridiculous ._. But we lead against JD an CJ... CJ who won teams at OC.. LOL the f?

Umm, but yus Ryan's winning no worries =]

Jam has flu ;_;

grayfox

Smash Champion
Ryan, you've experienced first hand my incompetence in situations outside of 1v1. We're like the England footie team - On individual talent we **** anyone but when it comes to it something's very wrong an someone like Portugal or Ed an Scott beat us. It's ridiculous ._. But we lead against JD an CJ... CJ who won teams at OC.. LOL the f?

Umm, but yus Ryan's winning no worries =]

Jam has flu ;_;
LOL so true, so true T_T My heads mince and my door has shaving foam all over it T_T my room stinks of mud O_o graaah. Were as bad as eachother Jamtaru T_T

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Yeah ur a bathroom tapping out 90 mm tunnel legend!!!!
And whats this Greysocks best Samus player ever breathing LOL....
We'll see....
Love to the Ry man!

Kone

Smash Master
UK Season 06-07 - Stop 2 - Winter Edition

EDMAS - Newcastle upon Tyne - December Saturday 9th

Quick Introduction to the Tournament

Tournament will be hosted in Newcastle. Easy to get too by with Coach, Plance or Train.
Venue will be either a Church Hall or my own house, depending on whether the venue is available. My house is large enough if not.

Housing
-------

Will be available the Saturday night at my own house. Unfortunately there will be no housing on the Friday. Forcing 30 unknown smashers on my housemates is only possible for a night. I advise people to book early so that they can arrive in Newcastle and get to the venue by 12.

Tournament
---------

Rules will be pretty standard. Will either use ruleset as defined by all as UK Season rules or PS only for first stage and normal counterpicks after that.

Will be running Singles, Doubles, Crews and a special Old School v New School crew match. This is a special christmas event and will pit the old veterans (those present at Judgement Day or Smash Glasgow) against the new kids on the block (any those past SG)

Seasonal Fun
------------

As its the Christmas season my crew will be nicely dressed to match the occasion.There'll also be xmas tree, decorations, presents and a Xmas dinner put on.

LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE DATE OR ANY OF THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom