• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Stealing is the worst >_>

Wal-Mart is terrible. Canada's gonna have Targets next year.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I spend my food stamps at the liquor store because there's no farmer's market in the barrio. I try to shop as local as I can get.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Sorry it took so long for me to reply to those replays guys, I moved out of my old place and won't have real internet for a while.

@Aleate - I'll try to dair more, I dunno why I spent somuch time on the ground. I guess it was because I knew he didn't have to do anything but wait for me to commit and punish. I'll try approaching him in ball more with floated dairs, that seems like it'd do the trick. But sonic is just tricky so I dunno. Against wario I'll keep in mind the Utilt thing, I try to use it more. I used Grab>Usmash sometimes just as a reliable way to rack damage because I dunno how to Uair string yet. But I should learn it.

@Meow - Legit to know, but I think there are more important things to learn before I try that one. It would be super **** to learn that for the troll factor though. Maybe when I have some spare smash time.

@Kassandra - The Fairs were accidental, I usually autocancel correctly MOST of the time but I still mess it up sometimes. My tech skill goes out of the window when I play Peach in tourney because it's hard to play as precise as I need to under that tourney pressure. I'm just getting comfortable using peach in tourney. I normally never roll because I main Gdubs and his roll is TERRIBLE. Rolling at all is something I had to teach myself to do with MK and I normall don't even roll that much as peach but it felt like the only way I could match warios speed and get around the stage at the speed I needed. it was REALLY hard to retreat after attacks because of his air speed. The rolls were on purpose, but I will keep it in mind because rolling too much is never a good thing.

@Eddie - Thanks for the matchup advice, I will consider and practice that stuff.

THANKS GUYS

I really wanna make my peach a character to be afraid of. As of now people only really care about my Gdubs but I want to be recognized as just a good player, not a good gdubs main and part of that is showing I can do damage with other characters too.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Peach can grab release -> up tilt which is also guaranteed. Set L/R to jump and you're set for up air string. I struggled to learn it until I realized you don't really need to do the button inputs as quickly as you might think.

I also play a lot differently without the pressure of tourney, but I think it's not always a bad thing.

Doing well with Peach is a huge testament to your ability as a player.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Majority of Peach mains are big on penises.

Can't pick up peach without someone thinking I want dat penis :/

I don't.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i know right, everyone thinking just cause i use peach means i must be heterosexual

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I only saw up until falco.

Kept trying too hard with mid floating and jabs. Each time you got near falco he side B most of the time. You have to get near a certain distance with falco, then stop. Cause when you get near him he would usually side B. So bait it and then Punish with a grab if you close or fast enough. If not, dash attack him. You could also ground float nair to punish his side B.

But you kept approaching him too hard and swining too early. Leaving yourself open for lasers or counter attacks. You also let him get away when he is close. Im gonna see if I can get a match with falco and show you how you stay close to one.

Here is 2 vids of me. Think this is a good example of How you can stay on falco to help you out.

http://youtu.be/p3j8mQMvbeI

http://youtu.be/xADaoaI95hA

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wow I didn't expect anybody to respond :p

Thanks a lot as always Dark Peach :) Definitely going to work on this matchup more. I definitely go in way too much. I need to learn to be more defensive and to adjust my pace instead of going in all the time.

Kinda an aside but I definitely don't think Diddy Kong is even with Peach. His anti-air is so good and I might actually prefer to play Meta Knight over Diddy Kong. :(

Top Bottom