• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You have not seen SlayerZ win $200 by getting first place in the recent AIB ladder playoffs. Now that's the best Peach, making the cash!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I wanna see this Peach in action o.o
Unless he just abuses wi-fi...
He just competed with Mr. R rather evenly at a recent tournament. I like his Peach, he's the real deal.

I've made about $300 from this game. Not impressive. xD

:phone:

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
He just competed with Mr. R rather evenly at a recent tournament. I like his Peach, he's the real deal.

I've made about $300 from this game. Not impressive. xD

:phone:
Oh sweet =o
It may not seem impressive, but it is money. >_>

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I clicked on this thread and read the last bit of the pages, what the hell did I just read :urg: I don't even know what to think of this thread, all I saw was butt thread and I was like "whats goin on over here".

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Seriously what the **** is wrong with you? you're like a sub human, hell I dont even consider you
Human anymore, I have been trying for years to get a decent Girlfriend, and experience at least
SOME kind of companionship in my life, and here I am about to Start college in September and nothing,
what is wrong with me? I worked hard as **** and worked out to make my body look good this last year or so, because you all seem to be infatuated with those "Jersey Shore" type idiots who could not add up 2 plus 2 and you still ignore me and blow me off.

And thats just the start, what the hell give you the right to simply "next" a guy when if a guy
ignores a girl saying Hello or something hes taught of as "rude", If I had the chance I would strip
everyone one of your rights and put you back into the sub human dumpster you came out of.

Why am I not "worthy?" of even a casual relationship? why was I denied Teenage "love" and my first
kiss or a chance to lose my virginity, why the **** did none of you want to go to Graduation with me?
Im not fat or ugly, and I tried to treat everyone of you with the respect that you never deserved.

Stupid god damn filty stuck up ***** *** *****s, If there was a Virus that only targets Women I would frigging help spread it you no good ****s. I'll be sure to steer all my bros away from the idea of Relationships and Marriage, because you will only use them for their money, ill make sure they only use you for the hole between your legs.

I'll also make sure to treat you all like **** for the rest of my life, no matter what the
circumstances, and when I get around to starting my own Business, I won't be hiring any of
sick **** Oxygen wasters, and if I hear of any of you dying, I will only Laugh.

You won't control me like you do to all the white knights and idiots.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
tl;dr GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN YOU EMOTIONAL REPRODUCTION-CENTRIC MONGRELS.

AND WATCH THE TEETH, OR ELSE!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I will never find true love :' (

*adds Kassandra to the list of girls who have broken my heart*

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Seriously what the **** is wrong with you? you're like a sub human, hell I dont even consider you
Human anymore, I have been trying for years to get a decent Girlfriend, and experience at least
SOME kind of companionship in my life, and here I am about to Start college in September and nothing,
what is wrong with me? I worked hard as **** and worked out to make my body look good this last year or so, because you all seem to be infatuated with those "Jersey Shore" type idiots who could not add up 2 plus 2 and you still ignore me and blow me off.

And thats just the start, what the hell give you the right to simply "next" a guy when if a guy
ignores a girl saying Hello or something hes taught of as "rude", If I had the chance I would strip
everyone one of your rights and put you back into the sub human dumpster you came out of.

Why am I not "worthy?" of even a casual relationship? why was I denied Teenage "love" and my first
kiss or a chance to lose my virginity, why the **** did none of you want to go to Graduation with me?
Im not fat or ugly, and I tried to treat everyone of you with the respect that you never deserved.

Stupid god damn filty stuck up ***** *** *****s, If there was a Virus that only targets Women I would frigging help spread it you no good ****s. I'll be sure to steer all my bros away from the idea of Relationships and Marriage, because you will only use them for their money, ill make sure they only use you for the hole between your legs.

I'll also make sure to treat you all like **** for the rest of my life, no matter what the
circumstances, and when I get around to starting my own Business, I won't be hiring any of
sick **** Oxygen wasters, and if I hear of any of you dying, I will only Laugh.

You won't control me like you do to all the white knights and idiots.
That blog on AiB made me laugh too hard.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
*looks at Rigby avy*

Ooooooo!
jk, I'm bored this day, so it doesn't hurt for me to be around.

Top Bottom