• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
The lyfe of growing up <3 so amazing. Today is going to be the first time in months that I actually have no money. It feels awful. Luckly I work tomorrow so I only have to deal with this for 1 day.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So me and Seiko are up in the gay/bi spa (It's called Outside) on Saturday and we are messing around in the steamroom.

This guy who must have been 60 walks around the corner and just stands there looking at us for around 20 seconds.

At this point I turn around and start kissing Seiko again and touching him.

The guy lets out a long sigh and leaves hahahahaha.

Trolling with sexy youth FTW.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I want Diablo 3 at some point. But to be perfectly honest, I don't have a major drive to buy it right now. >.>

*looks back a few pages*

PABU!

That kinda reminds me, since I have finally finished this semester. Usually every summer, I plan a few goals for me to achieve. I decided to go with just one, but its for next year's AB. I'm going to be attempting to gain weight/muscle, so that I may pull off Bolin from LoK. It's going to be a huge undertaking for me, but I already have gained about 3 to 4 pounds in the past week or so 8D (this is mostly just fat, but still. YAY ME, METABOLISM IS SLOWING DOWN~*~) Also, I might start vlogging or something :3. It's something I haven't done before and it looks pretty fun

Does anyone else set goals for themselves over the summer or any period of downtime or whatever?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So me and Seiko are up in the gay/bi spa (It's called Outside) on Saturday and we are messing around in the steamroom.

This guy who must have been 60 walks around the corner and just stands there looking at us for around 20 seconds.

At this point I turn around and start kissing Seiko again and touching him.

The guy lets out a long sigh and leaves hahahahaha.

Trolling with sexy youth FTW.
I lost. Sounds hawt. :3

Sonic Youth
If we're talking about the song, I agree wholeheartedly.:applejack:

Moozle

Smash Champion
@Peachkid

I'm starting a blog this summer with my friends. It's pretty nerdy, but I'm really excited. We're all going to pick a subject to learn over summer that will apply to our next semester and learn as much we can about it. I'm going to be reading the Redwall series (which I never read but everyone tells me is amazing) in Swedish. The friends I've met at school all live really far away so I think it'll be a good way to keep in touch with them. I'll let you guys know when it gets started in case any of you are interested in reading :3

Edit: I'd totally read your blog/watch your vlog PK :D

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Is that you, auto? That facial hair is... dreamy.:applejack:

Oh, and nice shirt!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
That's just a pic I found which is kinda relevant to the Diablo 3 talk. The shirt (which is sold out) is available on the Blizzard store, btw.

Also, I'm not ugly but I would disappoint you since I don't really do facial hair, Tofer.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well, the first step to having facial hair is having a face.:applejack:
Post it up with that sweet baby face.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850

It's heaven to be in this place. =) Even if it is just for 2 years.

(Don't mind the date, the camera was new and I didn't set it up. I'm used to using phones to take pictures...)
Is it true what they say? Are most Asian girls super easy and into you if you're white? Lol xD

Also if you see any earthbound merchandise, I'll pay you for it if you can find some. Lol don't they have claw machines with me saturns in them?

:phone:

Pikaville

Is it true what they say? Are most Asian girls super easy and into you if you're white? Lol xD

Also if you see any earthbound merchandise, I'll pay you for it if you can find some. Lol don't they have claw machines with me saturns in them?

I'm pretty sure this is true.

My Scottish friend lived in China for 2 years and he got with LOTS of chicks.

His current girlfriend is from Hong Kong.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero

I honestly don't know about girls being super easy due to someone being white. (I'm not white. XD) Though I've had no trouble talking to any Japanese girls or getting numbers from them. They know a good amount of english.

Hmm, I'll think about your offer. XD

Not just Sailor Scouts, they have tons of Miku Hatsune, (She is crazy popular here. I literally see her in any advertisement anywhere I look.) Gundam, Persona, Sonic, Pokemon, Bleach, and tons more. I knew I should've taken a picture when I entered the building below. XD

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Ahh, akihabara. I hear many a tale about this place. Wouldn't mind visiting it. But I would much rather go to Kyoto, just because omg old fashioned everything~

Pikaville

Ahh, akihabara. I hear many a tale about this place. Wouldn't mind visiting it. But I would much rather go to Kyoto, just because omg old fashioned everything~

I'd be the exact same.

Seeing all the ancient buildings and statues etc would be so good.

I've always wanted to go to some remote mountain village in Japan where there are cherry blossoms everywhere.

I just have this perfect image in my head.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'd go to do absolutely nothing but listen to music and watch people.

z00ted

If you tell me how that's sad, I'll tell you the point in going.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Going to Japan to experience their culture, visit their landmarks, and shop is obviously too mainstream.

z00ted

You can get all of that and more from just watching the people, in my opinion.

z00ted

Sorry my opinion is different from everyone else's, I'll gladly leave.

z00ted

Don't care about their history.
Of course I'd have to eat, that's why you walk to restaurants.
Don't care about the best places to visit, definitely subjective.

Top Bottom