• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't think I'll ever find the one for me :(
The internal conflict of this leaves me hopeless, but I try to fake a smile and convince myself that someone's out there for me. Don' be like me. #YOLO
:applejack:

Kyle, you're stupid hot. I feel weirded out saying this, because my name is Kyle.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh my.
I was gonna try and convince all the lucario players to post our pictures and prove that were the best looking players on the board. But my god, were clearly out matched~ Why are peach players so manly?! <3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
nope, I'm the hottest

edit: IT'S CAUSE IM PARTLY BLACK, HUH? ****ING RACIST CHODES!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Roller is as much a Pikachu player as I am a Mario player.

And I'm clearly the one with the stick that everyone wants to lick. I can't control it.

:phone:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I dunno, I can't decide who looks the best in here. Quite honestly, I don't want to. <3
:applejack:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Roller is not a Pikachu player?
The **** is his picture doing there then?!
I have been lied to.

Illmatic, you're not attractive cause it's too mainstream to be an attractive man.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Mmm hate to be dream killer, but its not. :< I got all excited too, until I realized the sprite of jesse and james are an edited version of the Couple trainers in emerald.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I swear you get sooo jealous Eddie if peach mains aren't drooling over you. Haha!

Hmph. Idk
Rain said that in Japan there was a smash dating site, and that on the site pikachu mains got all the girls. :X that's Japan. A smash dating site would be full of the thirstiest mofos. Looooooollllllll

:phone:

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Exactly, and I envy all of you for that. Us straight cats have to weave through all of this estrogen-induced bull**** before we can make any real progress on a prospect.
A lot of women are entitled, crazy *****es. The rest of us don't want to look like ****s to other women/family mostly. Just like men find some value in their "conquests", women find some value in not looking like trash. It's a double standard, I know, but it's there and generally reinforced by women and men.

My ex had all that estrogen induced bs, it was like a mood swing every 5 minutes. eternal PMS. only thing i had to not worry about was pregnancy :V
Estrogen made me super calm and relieved my depression. Just made me overall a better person in so many ways, completely discounting the (amazing) physical changes. I can't say I've had a mood swing yet, or any of the "bad" effects (at least I don't think so, and nobody has told me so.)

(In before "someone" tells me I'm not a woman. rofl)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Honestly, you look fine in that picture.
And that's coming from someone who thinks 95% of females are suuuper ugly.

Could never tell, lol.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
THANK YOU SMOOM, YOU REMINDED ME OF JAMES FRANCO. That sexy ****ing devil.:applejack:

You look like you're 17. Nice do- THOSE EYES.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Do you take s*** shots often, Smoom?:applejack:

Sexy pictures. .-. Damn censor.

Smoom77

Smash Master
how do I get into modeling I am so beautiful omg so beautiful hottttt ke

edit, NEVER. I am a clean person