• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread. V-13 hates you! Edit: Now with gamertags! <3 See first post.

DC

Smash Cadet
SmithKay you wanna get wrecked? My Noel vs your whatever. $10. Whenever I come to NC, lol.

Or at EVO if you're going. I have like 20 money matches lined up already.

And I just found out that English Ragna was a rare Noel-only battle line that says "You ain't catchin me, stupid! You ain't catchin me, *****!"

EDIT: Holy **** some of the English sayings are amazing...
Noel to Litchi "Your breasts are illegal!"

DC

Smash Cadet
Hi I'm DC, I have an unhealthy obession with Noel. Do you have a 360 or PS3?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Does anyone suspect that the inclusion of a console-only character was a reaction to CS being cracked?

DC

Smash Cadet
Well, it worked. I'm buying two copies of the game just so I can have one in mint condition.

<3 mu-chan

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey guys I need help getting BBCS to run full speed on my computer. Its 64 processing but it still doesn't run right. Is there a way I can dumb it down or something?

I downloaded the map thing and it still didn't work. What the **** is up?

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hey guys I need help getting BBCS to run full speed on my computer. Its 64 processing but it still doesn't run right. Is there a way I can dumb it down or something?

I downloaded the map thing and it still didn't work. What the **** is up?
From what I remember certain processors or vid cards or something just don't run the game properly. You might just be SOL :x

Try updating drivers anyway

VietGeek

Smash Hero
What does updating drivers mean?

And no DC, my computer can run Oblivion, so it indeed does not suck.
It means updating the software that produces results with your hardware. Basically if you update it (usually via an .exe supplied by your video card manufacturer), Continuum Shift GET.

Does anyone suspect that the inclusion of a console-only character was a reaction to CS being cracked?
It was probably a good reason, but Mu-12 looked like she was eventually going to get added in anyway since there are placeholder sprites, sound clips (?) and character select art in the arcade version (which is a bad photoshop of capless Noel's head in CT Story Mode plopped onto the CT art of "combat mode" v13 @_@).

Also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU4soa5_v3o

Yeah, I don't think they'll try to balance her at all, she's just there to encourage people to buy the game...which seems kind of silly, but whatever.
Well if she's a console only character chances are she is gonna be banned. Despite this if they do attempt to balance her from the get-go, it'll make things easier when they release the 3rd revision (which will make her legal since Mu-12 will then be on the arcade version).

also noel is not attractive; arakune looks cuter than dat b*tch obv :012:

man i'm really jealous you guys have such capable computers. I bet the price on the hardware would be better spent getting a current-gen console + BBCS. <_<

DC

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah I read something about intel chipsets not being able to run the game correctly or somethin

DC

Smash Cadet
Uh not so much. It's only easy for Rachel if the Kune is being dumb and trying to out-zone Rachel. If he can effectively pressure her then it becomes closer to even. Rachel's not immune to the C-loop.

Anyways enough talk about CT. I'm gonna start hosting some Continuum Shift Ranbats in South Florida... who would be interested?

DC

Smash Cadet
Alright well we just had our first Continuum Shift BLAZFEST (not to be confused with a blazefest, where we all smoke pot) at ZP tonight. I finally got to extensively play Noel and....

She is ****ing terrible.

Everything that was once fast is now slow, except for 5c which is an amazing new attack. Drive is now meant to be used outside of combos yet it STILL SUCKS. Mashing jab usually beats her jab. Damage has been nerfed incredibly.

Brandon and that other v-13 player are now playing Lambda. Lambda is still an AMAZING character (but not broken as hell). She can and WILL guard crush your face. You cannot dodge some of her guardcrush moves.

Jeff is a man and is still playing Rachel. She's straight zoning now and actually really annoying to approach but once you get inside she gets wrecked lol.

Mystic is still playing Hakumen, still wrecking faces. Hakumen's Astral Finish is now broken as hell. If he needs one round to win he can pretty much time you out or Astral you. It's baitable but not easy.

Random black dudes playing Ragna and Bang. Bang is very clearly top tier.

CS Ranbats will begin in early March. You better come Benny!

Help me practice for my money match with Mike Z at EVO... lol.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
DC's first impression sounds like the Japanese's first impression

except with black people.

:012:

Veggi

Smash Champion
I got the PS3 Blazblue yesterday and played it for the first time today. Got the PS3 a couple of days ago.

I look forward to getting my Tager destroyed and I have a couple of dumb questions.

1. Are easy specials frowned upon or are they just a faster way of performing the same action? I ask because there was an option to turn them off I saw in the instruction manual and I played a couple online matches where I couldn't get them to function.

2. How viable is the tagermobile (downdrive?)

3. I realize that I probably sound like a *******. XD

Top Bottom