• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread. V-13 hates you! Edit: Now with gamertags! <3 See first post.

DC

Smash Cadet
We only have one setup anyways so it would be a waste of time to watch bad people play

Game Set.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I bought the new BlazBlue colors. I know it's a ripoff, but I like the developers so I throw away my money to them.

Some of them are actually pretty good, especially the ones that are based on the European flags.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
jin 60:40 vs rachel

**** yeah

aww man that's so cool

now that cold-hearted ***** can eat it

now when i does 6321456D

i can be like that prostitute noel and say:

"FREEZE UR UNDER ARREST"

:010::011::012:

DC

Smash Cadet
Actually Arakune is in low mid tier. Tager is the only low tier.

Frame Data is now out for CS. Noel's jab went from +3 to -1 on block lol.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
yes the main characters of the story needed to all be run over by an ice car

except for ragna and hazama obv

DC

Smash Cadet
Yeah Noel was the only non broken character to get nerfed lol. It's cool, all that means is that we get buffed in the 3rd game. Bang and Litchi will no doubt get nerfed. Rachel will get buffed. They'll try to make Tager better and fail, again. Arakune's curse will be changed, again. Jayoku Houtenjin and Daifuka will get damage nerfed.

Pretty much guaranteed.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
:/ yea I'm just bummed one of the characters I'm most interested in won't be good in the upcoming game. I'll still main Noel though xD.

DC

Smash Cadet
I still win with her. I'm planning on winning our upcoming CS tournament. :3

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Yeah Noel was the only non broken character to get nerfed lol. It's cool, all that means is that we get buffed in the 3rd game. Bang and Litchi will no doubt get nerfed. Rachel will get buffed. They'll try to make Tager better and fail, again. Arakune's curse will be changed, again. Jayoku Houtenjin and Daifuka will get damage nerfed.

Pretty much guaranteed.
No, arcsys are my chums, Litchi will be S tier in every version from now on.

Honestly though they should just try strengthening the weaker characters rather than nerfing the stronger ones.

Or they can do it the LK way and just nerf all the characters I hate.

DC

Smash Cadet
Honestly though they should just try strengthening the weaker characters rather than nerfing the stronger ones.
Do you know why CT Nu, Rachel, Arakune and CS Bang and Litchi are top tier? Their damage output is insane and their combos usual end with the opponent OTG and in the corner usually leading to a reset into more good) damage. They also all have good zoning ability (arguable with Bang, but his D shurikens are considered to be one of the best projectiles).

Litchi and Bang will, at the very least, be damage nerfed because their damage output + their pokes, blockstrings and oki (Litchi's ability to cancel almost any hit confirm into a damaging combos, Bang's undisputed best 5a in the game) are far better than any one else in the game.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I still win with her. I'm planning on winning our upcoming CS tournament. :3
Nice!
So far I'm practicing with Zero_Gamer, his brother Derp, and his sister MLEsis. I'm not winning much but I'm still working on the basics. I've used her for two days now on CT and I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with her.

GL in your tournament.

Oh and what are your thoughts on nice tools for Noel to use against Tager?

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
So I'm actually gonna give BB a shot... CS that is. Hazama is such a boss. When's this tournament DC? I can probably get some people in my crew to get into this game for some extra attendance.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Yeah Noel was the only non broken character to get nerfed lol.
Jin says hi <_<. (not that bad though. His buffs just didn't quite make up for the nerfs imo).

Oh well, he's still sexy to watch and still pretty good :p.

And does he seem more...mentally unstable to anyone else?

DC

Smash Cadet
Jin says hi <_<. (not that bad though. His buffs just didn't quite make up for the nerfs imo).

Oh well, he's still sexy to watch and still pretty good :p.

And does he seem more...mentally unstable to anyone else?
Sorry no, he was broken non top tier along with Carl. ;3

So I'm actually gonna give BB a shot... CS that is. Hazama is such a boss. When's this tournament DC? I can probably get some people in my crew to get into this game for some extra attendance.
Sounds beast. I set the date for this Friday but it's really hard to get BB players out all at the same time. A bit short notice for you but this won't be my only attempt.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Sounds beast. I set the date for this Friday but it's really hard to get BB players out all at the same time. A bit short notice for you but this won't be my only attempt.
Yeah short notice haha but glad you're trying to start a scene for it. Will keep checking this thread and more for future updates. Wreck em with the Noel.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Do you know why CT Nu, Rachel, Arakune and CS Bang and Litchi are top tier? Their damage output is insane and their combos usual end with the opponent OTG and in the corner usually leading to a reset into more good) damage. They also all have good zoning ability (arguable with Bang, but his D shurikens are considered to be one of the best projectiles).

Litchi and Bang will, at the very least, be damage nerfed because their damage output + their pokes, blockstrings and oki (Litchi's ability to cancel almost any hit confirm into a damaging combos, Bang's undisputed best 5a in the game) are far better than any one else in the game.
This has nothing to do with what I said.

DC

Smash Cadet
My response was, tl;dr, if they did that then every character would be broken and whoever got the first hit would win.

Oh and what are your thoughts on nice tools for Noel to use against Tager?
Tager can grab you and go 5k damage in one hit, Noel can Haida Loop Tager and do 5k damage in 40 hits.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
It's pretty boring when a big chunk of the cast is weak. Right now, the balance is substantially better outside of Noel/Tsubaki/Rachel. Litchi, Ragna, Hazama and Arakune are the notable ones that need a damage return - Bang doing 3.2-3.5k consistently is fine.

Actually in Litchi's case, on paper, they did a good job fixing her while giving her new tools, but they underestimated what changing the PP system would do to her combos.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
played arakune cs version and gotta say...he is extremely slow in the air compared to how agile he was in ct. in ct ONE shark meant safe crossups in cs however a shark can be blockd AND i cannot teleport away which means autopunish for sharking...cant spam that **** no more for free ;\ his dmg is relatively the same...when the opponent is cursed of course

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It's pretty boring when a big chunk of the cast is weak. Right now, the balance is substantially better outside of Noel/Tsubaki/Rachel. Litchi, Ragna, Hazama and Arakune are the notable ones that need a damage return - Bang doing 3.2-3.5k consistently is fine.

Actually in Litchi's case, on paper, they did a good job fixing her while giving her new tools, but they underestimated what changing the PP system would do to her combos.
Hazama doesn't need a damage nerf because he clearly runs so hot and cold. If he doesn't have 50% heat, then he's not gonna be doing much damage at all. He needs 50% heat and an FC to make his combos really damaging.

Arakune is similar. He's absolutely terrible if his opponent isn't cursed.

Top Bottom