• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread. V-13 hates you! Edit: Now with gamertags! <3 See first post.

Winnar

Smash Lord
jam check it out if you type #t=1m28s to the end of your url you can link us to exactly the timestamp you are talking about rather than making us either wait for the whole thing to load or try to guess where 1:28 is

just sayin

DC

Smash Cadet
The 3rd Hakumen that I beat is from the BlazBlue LE Training DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs4osMAHs2s

Ahh that feels good. If only I could beat Arakunes, v13s and Rachels I'd feel pretty confident about placing well at EVO lol.

EDIT: New (CS) tier list from Arcadia:
S: Litchi, Bang, Ragna
A: Hakumen, Carl
B: Arakune, Hazama, Taokaka, Lamda, Jin, Noel, Tager, Tsubaki
C: Rachel
lol @ crowded B tier

Also Famitsu is gonna announce Continuum Shift's console release date next week.

Winnar

Smash Lord
The 3rd Hakumen that I beat is from the BlazBlue LE Training DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs4osMAHs2s

Ahh that feels good. If only I could beat Arakunes, v13s and Rachels I'd feel pretty confident about placing well at EVO lol.

EDIT: New (CS) tier list from Arcadia:

lol @ crowded B tier

Also Famitsu is gonna announce Continuum Shift's console release date next week.
eeeeee Hakumen~ <3 moving up :D

DC I love you

DC

Smash Cadet
Does order matter within the tiers?
Yep.

Btw last night was the most amazing night for Blazblue ever. I went to ZP to play with Dreadz and Benny and both of those lazy ****s didn't show up, but randomly 10 other people showed up and I FINALLY got to play some good offline BB.

That Hakumen player that kept winning our Miami tournies.... yeah I **** on his face. And turns out both of our v13's aren't as good as some random people I play online.

Oh I wish I had entered our local tournies....

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So Litchi is the best character in the game now? That just means I have no johns for continuing to suck at BB :(

DC

Smash Cadet
Don't worry, your midscreen basic BnB does like 5k damage with corner + OTG + staff oki... lol.

DC

Smash Cadet
Aw, I guess they took it out. :(

It makes sense though, Top 8 would have been 8 v-13s.

DC

Smash Cadet
Double post.

Famitsu's "oops" leak from last week confirmed this week with a full four page spread covering a home console version of BlazBlue Continuum Shift. As expected, the arcade-to-home port of the BlazBlue sequel is coming to PS3 and Xbox 360.

The arcade version of Continuum Shift hit arcades in November of last year, and brought with it new playable characters like Tsubaki Yayoi and Hazama as well as balance and move adjustments for the current cast. Of course, the HD 2D visuals for which the original was known returned for the sequel, which ran on the Taito Type X-2 arcade board.

For the home version, in addition to all the features from the arcade version, Arc System Works is adding a new character, u-12 (myu-12), as well as some original stages. Players will also have access to a Beginners Mode, which simplifies move input, allowing you to perform supers and throws with a single button press.

As listed in the magazine, the mode lineup for the home version includes:

Tutorial
Learn everything from the basics of fighting games through BlazBlue-specific systems. This mode features full voice.
Arcade
Enjoy the story from the arcade version.
Versus
Face off against a friend or the CPU.
Score Attack
Fifteen consecutive rounds of combat to achieve as high a score as possible.
Training
Freely practice your moves.
Challenge
Try out character-specific missions.
Legion
Attempt to defeat enemies on a map.
Story
Enjoy combat and character-specific stories. The game includes over 28 scenarios.
Gallery
A gallery for event movies, BGM, and voices.
Replay Theater
Manage and view network battle replay data.
Network
Enjoy online combat. Compatible with rankings and replay viewing. The game's producer mentioned in a short commentary blurb that the game's network component will be beefed up and made more user friendly.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift is currently 60% complete and is set for Summer release.
Holy **** new character... mu-12? That's Noel's Murakumo number. I GUESS I'VE FOUND MY SUB.

Also the NA release will likely be the exact same date as Calamity Trigger (except one year later) and it's even more likely that there will be another revision of BB this year.

DC

Smash Cadet
HOLY ****

My reaction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6JKP_W_HGY#t=4m13s

Mu-12 (μ-12-)

Height: 157 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Birthday: January 7
Blood Type: A
Birthplace: The 13th Hierarchical City "Kagutsuchi"
Hobbies: Destruction
Dislikes: The world
CV: Kanako Kandou

The awakened, true form of Noel Vermilion. Her hatred for the world has increased substantially, making her aggressive towards everything. The name of the huge sword on her back is "Kamigoroshi no Tsurugi Kusanagi" ("Sword of the God-Slayer, Kusanagi").
LOL this will bring technically bring the amount of Noel players to massive levels.

DC

Smash Cadet
v-13 and Hakumen were both boss characters.

Don't care if she's banned, she's still my dual-main<3

DC

Smash Cadet
...like Noel is?

I don't play characters because they are good or bad.

DC

Smash Cadet
No, it's all about dat half nekkid Murakumo Unit.

You guys have no idea how hyped I am...

The first time in a long time Noel isn't in my avatar...... or is she? :3

DC

Smash Cadet
Benny if Mu is like Nu then your impossible matchup has returned... except now I'm playing her so it's even worse. ;3

Top Bottom