• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread. V-13 hates you! Edit: Now with gamertags! <3 See first post.

DC

Smash Cadet
Pigg is supposedly the best Carl in the US and he's the high tier Carl in the Dustloop 3v3.

HellFromAbove is the high tier Arakune... he's from the Arakune tutorial vid.

Me and NoahAllen (takeurlife2) are the midtier Noel and Jins respectively. Reppin dat Smashboards ya herd

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
Interesting.

Actually, I was just asking because I think it's funny that he gets all this attention and I don't even though we go completely even in our matches (Carl mirrors)

DC

Smash Cadet
Each team has 3 players and the players are put it order of strength relative to their other teammates.

Then when the teams play each other, the first match is low tier vs. low tier. Whoever loses plays the mid tier player, etc etc.

Right now I'm waiting to play the high tier Bang but all he does is play Bayonetta. :|

Interesting.

Actually, I was just asking because I think it's funny that he gets all this attention and I don't even though we go completely even in our matches (Carl mirrors)
Inui logic, etc.

DC

Smash Cadet
Online 3v3 same character tourney... you should have joined Dreadz, there was 2 different Jin teams lol.

And now I'm so ****ing hyped for EVO.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
to think arakune liked that eh

anyway dc. rep that noel *** at florida breakdown.

DC

Smash Cadet
Boobs are too big to be Noel

btw if anyone was wondering, Noel (officially) wears white panties underneath her gown.

anyway dc. rep that noel *** at florida breakdown.
LOL if anyone is even there for Blazblue aside from me and Jeff I'll be surprised. And Jeff finally learned how to beat my Noel so w/e. Rachel's gay.

I just want to move to SoCal and play CS lol.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Okay super serious time

Am I the only person that really likes Robo Ky's version of Holy Orders?

Winnar

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm grabbing it right now.

From what everyone's seen, I'm curious about opinions and predictions on CS

Does Tao's taunt loop make anyone else nervous? Are there any other similar things that have come out lately? I haven't been keeping track of the game for the last month or w/e

I'm going to become a really beast hakumen though :)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Just played CS.

It was lagging like crazy (that might just be because I'm running it off of an external hard drive), and I haven't mapped the controls to a controller yet, but it works perfectly.

Top Bottom