• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread. V-13 hates you! Edit: Now with gamertags! <3 See first post.

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
guys... if you want to challenge Japan players... here are their tags. and uh... good luck getting wrecked by them. sources found from SRK

XBL: name - gamertag - Character

Dora - dora f91 - Bang

Kaqn - kyokugei - Jin/Ragna
Did Kaqn change his tag? Pretty sure he was using "neo kaqn" on XBL for at least the first few days after the game's release.

Fizz-sama said:
Isuyaru, that was some sexy stuff you were doing. Play again some time?
Sure thing.

Anyway, if you want to add me to the first post, feel free. Carl main, GA, PSN is Isuyaru

Luisthepanda

Smash Rookie
^agreed

ps3 hori fighting stick ftw :3

Name: DFEAR/DC/LuisThePanda
PSN: Luis (LuisthePanda)

3 people using one account o.o

Lol these people do all play at my house lol, but the PSN is actually ThePanda or Shynks, and characters be Arakune rachel and hakumen :3

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Sorry about that, I'll fix it in a sec.

Edit: Fixeded...ed.

Edit2: When the hell do us PS3 owners get the extra colors? ;-; It might not be much, but I want them, XD.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
fix ours as well :3 dfear=arakune dc=rachel luis=hakumen :3

ty fizz :3

DFEAR

Smash Hero
more or less :3... i might make my own later...its on the same ps3 tho xD

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Lol, s'all good. Just tell me if you do and I'll fix it up. Anyway, if any dudes wanna' play Friday(today, really) or Saturday, I'm definitely down. Feel free to add me, and let me know you're from here and I'll be willing to have some matches whenever, pretty much.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm bad at introductions so I guess I'll start out with my info for the first post.

XBL

Character: Litchi
Name: Curlz
XBL: Curiz

The name of the girl that uses the stick, her name is Litchi, right? I didn't bother learning the names yet.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Do the combos in Blazblue also scale the hitstun as the combo progresses?

With Rachel, I tried to do B --> 6C+D --> C(air) --> B --> B --> C+D --> D and then follow-up with Dash --> Cr.B --> Standing B --> B(air) --> C(air) --> jump(air) --> B(air) --> C(air) --> 236A (air).

These combos work seperately, but they won't work when combined. My opponent always air techs after the first jumping B and C attacks :(

Also, why is the PS3 the go-to system for fighters, where's the 360 love?

Character: I use Rachel and Tager and sometimes Carl and Taokaka (not good with them yet...), but my bro uses Haku-win and Bang Shishigami
Name: Zero_Gamer/X_the_Derp
XBL: X_the_Derp

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I use Tager. I don't own the game, but I play frequently. I smash things.

I also use Bang and Haku-men.

Top Bottom