• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread. V-13 hates you! Edit: Now with gamertags! <3 See first post.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Arakune vs V-13 = Auto loss for Arakune.
I'm sorry I like having good match ups against EVERY character.
I also like not having to practice complicated combos and overall not really have to practice the game much and still win tournaments.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'll have this by November for the PS3.
I scored a job where I make 80 bucks a night, so it won't take me long to get the money for this.
I have to say though, no one in this game compensates for my loss of A.B.A. or May, V-13 is fun to play though.

DC

Smash Cadet
Famitsu has a picture of one of the new characters from the new BlazBlue...

EDIT: One of the new characters is looking to be Tsubaki...

Her outfit is different but her face/hair/hair accessories are the same. Also the page apparently says "Tsubaki" on it.

EDIT3: Pics.

What I've noticed...
Obviously Tsubaki lol
Rachel definitely has a new super
New game UI = new game instead of DLC
Tsubaki's drive is called "Install"

"Note: Stages are redone, championship edition style

Also note: Lack of character portrait implies they've either redone the art... or it's just not implemented yet. Meters such as Arakune's Curse Meter, Bang's Nail counter and the Burst meter seem to be missing currently.

Tsubaki is a multi-hit character, beginner friendly
Arcade version will feature an optional beginner mode (Easier moves, combos, etc.)
New projectile for Carl.
More ways for Arakune to curse! We're off to a good start
New Distortion Drive for Rachel (Could replace the old one, but probably not)
New dive... looking... thing for Ragna

As mentioned earlier, first (hopefully of many) loketest is 9/26 & 9/27 @ Hey Arcade in Akihabara."

DFEAR

Smash Hero
****...hopefully that no meter thing for the curse is a good thing o.o. and no info on jubeii or the butler yet?

Luisthepanda

Smash Rookie
the no meter thing is just that they're clearly not done with the HUD as you can see from the lack of Character pics/burst/guard libra and what not. Youre already broken enough >.<

And lol at tager not being godzilla sized now xD

DC

Smash Cadet
Terumi has apparently been confirmed as the 2nd playable character.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
is Terumi that green hair dood?

wow. i bet hes gonna be like slayer from accentcore and be powerful as hell. i hope

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i wanna know what that thing over litchi is o.o. hopefully its a new arakune bug =P

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Why don't just release BlazBlue over again? At the rate their going, its now a completely new game(ex. Street Fighter 2 and Street Fighter 2: Championship Edition).
lol isnt that what guilty gear did o.o? really think all of this **** should have been free DLC :\

oh and wonder what the new tier list will be o.o where will the current top 3 will be? anyone gonna stick to their mains?

Laijin

Smash Hero
lol isnt that what guilty gear did o.o? really think all of this **** should have been free DLC :\

oh and wonder what the new tier list will be o.o where will the current top 3 will be? anyone gonna stick to their mains?
I'm suggesting the new content should NOT be DLC because the game is changing. Rather than just aesthetic stuff, they are adding new characters which by itself changes the game.
So they should re-release the game as a sequel or whatever.

Also. I will play the most broken character in the game no matter whom that may be. ;o

tubes

Smash Ace
Idk who else I would play other than v-13. I guess I'd go Litchi for the 30 minute long combos. Somehow I doubt the tiers will change too dramatically from the updates though as this is not World of Warcraft. Also I don't know of many GG games where Eddie sux.

Then again I'm not exactly familiar with the tier list of more then like 2 versions of GG.

DC

Smash Cadet
I will play Rachel and Noel regardless of tier position. Either way I guarantee the tiers aren't going to change much and the top 3 aren't going to get nerfed as much as everyone swears they will. This isn't Brawl... the game isn't that ****ing broken. Every matchup is winnable by either side.

EDIT: Dreadz I sent you a request on Xbox Live...

Top Bottom