• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dun care. I saw F8AL non-modded and Werekill as a mod, therefore my eyeballs are the authority on what actually happened :p

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Aw snap. Werekill the mod.
Congratz :V
I was planning on formally congratulating Werekill in the SS but my phone lolno'd and yeah.

So congrats. ~
Congrats? For what?

He just has a red name. Do you get that with premium? I should get that. Red is so cool.

:troll:

Smooth Criminal
Hmm, the Typhlosion evolved into Kokonoe!

Kokonoe Learned Mod.
It's super effective?
Congrats, Werekill. You sell-out. :smirk:
Thanks guys! <3

Lythium, do you mind moving my Mu icon in the OP to the front? I've decided to make her my main main. :3

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Someone should play me today. I was going to go to a tourney today, but I'm gonna just train up for the next one.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Is the tourney in another city or something? o_O
It's a 35 minute or so drive from here to Super Arcade which isn't too far.
I just haven't played anyone in BB since March, iirc, so I'm not confident.

Been doing more GG than BB in the mean time.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Dat Freddie Mercury pose of Sol Badguy's every time I use a broom.

Semi-related note: **** I-no. Stupid Guitar *****.

Topical note: Prolix released a tutorial vid for Relius! It's really good. Aspiring players of the character (RUTGER) should totally watch it.

Smooth Criminal

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Losing =/= double P

xd

GGs Minato. I had to stop cuz my thumb was starting to hurt. I was hoping to get at least a game but I always dropped that last hit -_- (just like all my combos!).

I still can't ever do that spinny midscreen combo. Am I supposed to mash it in netplay or what.

Also, I keep trying to do jump backdash aerial like in melty :|.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Losing =/= double P

xd

GGs Minato. I had to stop cuz my thumb was starting to hurt. I was hoping to get at least a game but I always dropped that last hit -_- (just like all my combos!).

I still can't ever do that spinny midscreen combo. Am I supposed to mash it in netplay or what.

Also, I keep trying to do jump backdash aerial like in melty :|.
GGs. I didn't feel like playing too long, so it's fine. Not sure about that midscreen combo since it's been awhile since I've used her.

Makoto seems to fly a tiny bit higher than most characters on my Platinum corner combos. :ohwell:
I almost got that Frying Pan combo but missed the 236B since Makoto gets out of range.

Also none of my gold bursts hit. They were pretty obvious I guess.

Edit: I also wanted to use Ragna a bit just because of the next BB Ranbat here. There's a side tourney that's one round, single elim, all Ragna.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Why would anyone want to do that kind of ranbat? That's like having an all Fox (melee) or MK (brawl) tourney xd.

Then again, an all fox tourney would be pretty awesome to watch actually.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Oh, I meant it's separate from the real ranking battles and it's for fun. No entry fee for that one, but there are prizes though, haha.
I'll be training up for the real ranbat though. Might go Platinum for awhile and then Rachel on some other day.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
So, I was messing around with different characters other than my mains, and I'm starting to like Relius and especially Valkenhayn.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
[collapse="BBCS2"]
[/collapse]
[collapse="BBCSE"]
[/collapse]
I finally get to see the difference. So I guess the buff on Ragna isn't that bad to deal with...

Top Bottom