• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
.... alright alright I confess. I got a random hitconfirm on lilseph and that lead to a 4.5k combo with Ragna.

I can notice the difference. There's been a change since CS2.

Good games, Kyle! I learnt a lot.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Ugh X__X. I wish my performance online was more consistent... Sometimes I'm at the top of my game and sometimes I'm so bad X__X. And when I'm bad I don't know what I'm doing wrong at all. Guess I just have to keep going... But gosh I just feel demotivated whenever this happens XD.

I would also be interested in a BB tournament. Just let me know if one is going on and I'll be happy to join.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ugh X__X. I wish my performance online was more consistent... Sometimes I'm at the top of my game and sometimes I'm so bad X__X. And when I'm bad I don't know what I'm doing wrong at all. Guess I just have to keep going... But gosh I just feel demotivated whenever this happens XD.
I actually have the same problem, although the reason might be different from yours. I fall for a lot of dumb stuff when I play new people, but if I get a long set with them, I pretty much have them downloaded. In other words, I adapt to people slowly than I would like. It's my fault though since I don't play online with a lot of different people.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Spring Break? What? Already? Oh wow, I graduated college 9 months ago? Man...I MUST live in crap part of the province to not find work for 9 months... :urg:

arturefo

Smash Journeyman

I would also be interested in a BB tournament. Just let me know if one is going on and I'll be happy to join.
bull****.you're never bad.at least against me.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Did they balance Overclocked? Because there were some boss battles in the first one that were ragequit-inducing.

Man, I should probably go play this game instead of making up dumb combos... ;w;

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Did they balance Overclocked? Because there were some boss battles in the first one that were ragequit-inducing.

Man, I should probably go play this game instead of making up dumb combos... ;w;
I didn't find anything besides Lucifer particularly dumb in the first one.... what did you have trouble with?

Overclocked has new Demons, Voice Acting, 8th day junk and a few other things, but I don't think balancing was done.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689

It wouldn't really be an Atlus game if the bosses weren't ragequit-inducing. :3

I don't believe there were any changes made to Overclocked's balance, but there's a chance that some of the new demons could be useful in certain situations.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I didn't find anything besides Lucifer particularly dumb in the first one.... what did you have trouble with?

Overclocked has new Demons, Voice Acting, 8th day junk and a few other things, but I don't think balancing was done.
I think it was Loki.

Eh, maybe I'll wait for the second one. I want Tales of Graces~

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I think it was Loki.

Eh, maybe I'll wait for the second one. I want Tales of Graces~
Ehhhhh, Loki was pretty bull**** stupid.

If you tried Loki your first run I'm not surprised if you ragequit. I did him on NG+.

I think I did Naoya, Yuzu, Amane, Kaido, Gin, Atsuro. (I don't think that's missing any)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Ditto that. lol

Speaking of OverClocked...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOKKaix_4LY

Anyone whose a fan of Mega Man X will appreciate this. It's been released.

I know. I totally just finished downloading it all of 15 minutes ago and have been listening to some since. So hype. Especially that Flame Stag theme. Only complaint is no X2 Zero theme or Magma Dragoon, but after they put out a Wild ARMs album, I have no right to complain. :bee:

dualseeker

Smash Ace
It would be nice if someone did remixes of Shin Megami Tensai music. It's really awesome music that I love to listen to ^__^. But I'm happy with Mega Man remixes for now. If they ever do make remixes of Shin Megami Tensai songs, though, I'll be happy <333333333.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Between School, Mass Effect 3 and Devil Survivor 2, my time is at a premium lately. Games need to stop coming out for a few months so I can catch up on all the ones I haven't played yet.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I was playing XIII-2 tonight. Still not beefcake enough for the final boss though. :<

Yeah, we should get a big room going sometime though.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Welp, as my Spring Break is now over, I won't be able to come on here as often as I have been for the past week ^^;. I'd still like to post here, but don't expect to hear from me too often ^^;. I can't wait for the BB tournament, though ^__^. Don't worry, I'll be checking on the tournament frequently so as not to delay it.

Anyways, I hope to play with you guys in the tournament soon ^__^. Here's hoping work won't keep me in a choke hold for too long ^^;.

Top Bottom