• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Haters gawna hate. Just pause when H-man stomps, you'll see it.

Well, I think that when it comes to picking out your main, it mostly depends on if you like the character. I like Hakumen because he is a racist knight for great justice, has cool lines, and has dat ponytail.

Of course, that was from pure looks, but he was my first main since CT and I still main him, along with Tager because he has the power of SCIENCE, and Ragna because......

@Zero: Maybe if you didn't use Makoto against me, you wouldn't think that (Bang).

OH NO!!!! THIS COUNTS AS A POST!!!!!
hahahahahahahahaha

But yeah, Hakumen is a terrible, terrible matchup for Makoto. I will seriously consider using Tager or Bang if I ever see one in tournament.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Was there one other than the Valkenhayn patch? For that one, the only change htat comes to mind is that Makoto's Parry Loop was removed..

Anyway, at this point, it seems like Noel will be my main after I spent some more time with her in arcade mode. I already liked her to begin with as a character. I think I just stepped away because of the CT online stigma of spamming D. But hey, everyone starts out just spamming certain moves. Heck, I was spamming 3C and 4A and mashing with D with Noel for the most part.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Noel doesn't have a 4A.

I think it was a glitch concerning whenever there was a match with Ragna or Hazama against Valk, it would freeze the game.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No. It just goes to show how you missed one of the bigger new online features. :3c
I mean, wasn't it in the manual?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Noel doesn't have a 4A.

I think it was a glitch concerning whenever there was a match with Ragna or Hazama against Valk, it would freeze the game.
Sorry, I meant 6A, her launcher.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Oh, okay. Also, maybe it's just me, but online play seems to be performing so much better, at least for the five matches I played last night.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
Anyway, at this point, it seems like Noel will be my main after I spent some more time with her in arcade mode. I already liked her to begin with as a character. I think I just stepped away because of the CT online stigma of spamming D. But hey, everyone starts out just spamming certain moves. Heck, I was spamming 3C and 4A and mashing with D with Noel for the most part.
Well, even though I had played CT, when CS came out I just spammed 4C and j.5C as H-man, like everyone and their mom did. Now, I spam those moves along with 6A, 6C, and j.5D :3.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Well, even though I had played CT, when CS came out I just spammed 4C and j.5C as H-man, like everyone and their mom did. Now, I spam those moves along with 6A, 6C, and j.5D :3.
But spamming C can get you a long way and can win you matches like in WCG Ultimate Gamer.

True Story.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Anybody want to play some BBCS later today/tonight? Been going into my secondaries again.
I completely forgot Tsubaki and I hate using Hazama for online, but I'm trying to brush up on them.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I literally chose my main by looking throught the manual.

As soon as I saw Haku-men I was like "Yeah I'm maining him."

I pretty much exclusively use him and Arakune.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm still just trying to clear story mode at the moment. I'll play once everyone's ready.

And Jam, is your "Fire Bear" avy supposed to be referencing Bridget's overdrive?
If not, that's a pretty weird coincidence. :laugh:

Top Bottom