• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Sorry, forgot my location: Northeast USA.

Just placed my order. If I'm lucky it'll arrive by Friday, but probably early next week. I'm going to suck pretty hard though, as I've decided to stop playing BB on pad and switch over to stick. So it'll be a while before I'm comp for anyone.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh yeah

PSN: Spelol
Characters: Rachel, Jin, Izayoi

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Changing the subject (by the one who doesn't own BBCP), Alter Memory's episode 4 was MUCH better than the other three.
A bit more insightful and finally started with some explanations here and there.
There are still lots of gaps, like the Black Beast and the Six Heroes, and I think that the fact time is being looped was finally stated... or something like that?

Anyway, Band and Arakune finally appeared (in the opening at least), while Tager is NOWHERE to be seen.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
You should, Lythi. It really is absolutely nowhere near as bad as some of the people on Dustloop would try to have you believe. At least, I've been enjoying it.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
All right, my copy has been shipped and I just made a Japanese PSN account.

I followed the Dustloop guide, but didn't really feel like getting a real Japanese mailing address, is it really that important?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I got one, just to be safe. I'm guessing if Sony ever combs through their database to cull spam accounts they'll cut ones with bad addresses, but that doesn't seem like a huge risk, especially since you'll be running on physical copy.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I guess if I ever start using that account for more than just BBCP's DLC I'll fix the address just to be safe.

I wonder if we will see anymore DLC characters after Kokonoe? I honestly wouldn't mind if they stopped with her so I could save some money.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I'm starting to get a feel for Terumi now that I've memorized all of his Distortions (Sometimes I choke up when I need to do 632146D facing left on the fly) and have an idea of how to keep safe pressure going. I just need to get in the lab and work on Relius now. Will post name and information tomorrow probably

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
My copy shipped this morning, and it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

As an aside, I guess we take this for granted, but it's pretty incredible that products can be moved globally in a day's time.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I got my game!

looks like there's no Terumi code. :/

As an aside, I guess we take this for granted, but it's pretty incredible that products can be moved globally in a day's time.
I'm used to things ordered within the US taking longer than this. I really didn't think I would get it this soon when I ordered it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
We need to do a lobby this weekend. Also if anyone wants, they can always ask me questions or even do online training mode if they want help on specific things.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I will be here for a lobby this weekend.

I'm really enjoying this game. I'll be playing Izayoi, Relius, and Kagura for now.

Izayoi is really making me work, I have to use inputs in ways I'm not used to. Stuff like a DP quickly followed up with a 214, followed by a DP feels so strange. :/

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll be on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I might be on my new account, so everyone can add it if they haven't yet.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Heading to a friends at 5 PST or so. I'll be able to get on my PS3 around 2, so that gives me a few hours if anyone wants to play.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
One of my friends from the city had his come in this morning...must not jinx it while I wait until 4 to go check to make sure. *crosses fingers*

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I have a room up currently, will be playing for a few hours. PSN ID is Raziek_ , recommend adding my skype: jordan_mcgee so we can use the BB Skype to co-ordinate things. (For those not currently in it)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That's my fault I think, I timed out due to inactivity. Sorry guys. I'm calling it quits for tonight anyway.

GGs to all who played.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
GGs everyone.

I have new respect for anyone who can play Izayoi decently, this isn't easy. Though it doesn't help that I can't hit confirm with anyone right now.

Bullet is certainly interesting to fight, can't say I've ever thought about what it would be like to fight a Tao who's drive can lock onto me, it sucks. :/

I'm impressed by the netplay in this game. Everyone getting to play at the same time in player matches is cool, but the 64 person lobbies are a great way to get some quick matches, and it's nice that they get separated by regions.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Just block the Lock-On. She's disadv on block if she's at lv0, and loses a level if it does get blocked, so even with the adv from higher levels she still gets penalized for doing that kind of approach. It's also head attribute so it can be anti-aired, as always.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Oh, I didn't know she lost a level when it's blocked. Head attribute is good to know too, I'll try to take care of it with Izayoi's 623B/C next time.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'd say that was pretty good and fun for a day 1 lobby despite not having any idea what I'm doing. I don't think it'll take me as long to learn this game as I thought.

And before I forget:

PSN: L-W-X
Characters: Noel, Azrael

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I will never be able to get used to BB online :/

No solid connections on my end unfortunately.

Top Bottom