• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

lilseph

Smash Ace
There's a list of online tags and stuff in the first post as well.

There's just someone on DL with your username (so, it's probably you), and I've only seen them posting in the Lambda boards. Or I'm just unobservant. Either way, haha.

edit: Livewire, I'm definitely not an expert, haha. But thanks. :3
Yeah I only post in the Lambda boards because out of all my characters I'm most knowledgeable with her. Plus I like the lambda community a lot.

I main Lambda but I can use all my subs to a decent degree.

My tag is Speld.

I can't play right now though, maybe a little later?
K, I'll add you so whenever your on hit me up for some games.:bee:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
So P4A even has Mass Destruction in it. Best troll music. :3

You know, I'm actually may end up playing that game more than BB once I get it.

And then when GG comes out...

But I'll try to keep a spot for BB. I still need to play a lot of you more, maybe we can get a big PSN room going sometime this weekend.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Hmm...."my 'favourite' Toronto-ite" has just confirmed he's going to be at MAD. Not sure what I think on this other than he's not getting the best of me this time. :glare:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You know, I'm actually may end up playing that game more than BB once I get it.

And then when GG comes out...

But I'll try to keep a spot for BB. I still need to play a lot of you more, maybe we can get a big PSN room going sometime this weekend.
Haha, same here.

I'll be up for BB any time this week if someone hosts a lobby. I need to play Lythium more too.
I just need to get used to the Mu matchup more than I am now since I clearly had some problems.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Haha, for sure. :3

Although, I probably won't be able to play with you guys until next week. Going away for a tournament this weekend, so I'll need to spend my time in the lab.

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't even worry about the matchups right now if you're that new, just try to get a grasp of the system mechanics and it'll come to you later. (the easiest advice is simply not to freak out against them, being frantic with your buttons will get you where you don't want to be)
I'll take that advice. I'll try that.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
UGH. I just got completely obliterated by lilseph's lambda. I didn't think the skill gap was this massive ._.

/wrists

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Kyle we gotta play some more. I think I'm getting to the point that I'll be able to take you on I we play together enough. .....too bad I'm mainly playing Smash Bros. Lemme know whenever you wanna play man

:phone:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll be hosting a PSN lobby today.
I'm trying my best not to drop this game since there's so much to play, so I'm trying to maintain interest.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'm trying my best not to drop this game since there's so much to play, so I'm trying to maintain interest.
I'm trying to keep up with it too, but I just got Mass Effect 3 last night and put an hour into multiplayer and SEVEN into single player on the first day so...it may take me a week to get into the swing of things.

lilseph

Smash Ace
Kyle we gotta play some more. I think I'm getting to the point that I'll be able to take you on I we play together enough. .....too bad I'm mainly playing Smash Bros. Lemme know whenever you wanna play man

Yeah your getting there. The only thing that you REALLY need to improve on before you start going 50-50 with me is blocking. But your getting there keep at it ^^

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I had some pretty decent block strings against Sean and his Relius. But yeah I need some serious work on that kinda stuff you're right. Thanks a ton though Kyle. It means a lot comin from you. :)

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
More Relius vs. Rachel!?

I'm kind of getting tired of that match up, I think I'll play Valk. I don't have anything new with Relius right now so maybe putting in a little work on one of my subs will be a good thing.

And maybe playing S tier will let me win against you. :3

Minato

穏やかじゃない
More Relius vs. Rachel!?

I'm kind of getting tired of that match up, I think I'll play Valk. I don't have anything new with Relius right now so maybe putting in a little work on one of my subs will be a good thing.

And maybe playing S tier will let me win against you. :3
I'll probably do more Platinum. I haven't even looked up her changes though so I'm still treating her like CS2. :ohwell:

lilseph

Smash Ace
I had some pretty decent block strings against Sean and his Relius. But yeah I need some serious work on that kinda stuff you're right. Thanks a ton though Kyle. It means a lot comin from you. :)

And by blocking I mean instant blocking every D move I throw out to the point where I'm scared to zone you. People like that exist and I'm scared to play them :(

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
How is Extend? Still awaiting my copy to come in the mail, and I've been busy with finals, so I havent kept up to date on Brayzbrooooo

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm gonna start my lobby soon. Anyone here's welcome to join while I'm doing training mode.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
GGs Minato.

It's pretty depressing, always losing, but I guess I learn something every now and then. :/

I didn't feel right playing my subs, so I went back to Relius. There might not be much character variety from me now.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
GGs Minato.

It's pretty depressing, always losing, but I guess I learn something every now and then. :/

I didn't feel right playing my subs, so I went back to Relius. There might not be much character variety from me now.
GGs, Rutger. I think your spacing got way better as the matches went on. So I guess that's a plus for me not using Rachel today. I kinda don't like using my Platinum too much online. My Plat's really good, but it's easy to abuse her mixup game online, at least the way I play Platinum.

You've definitely gotten better on your approach. You mash less on the way down and you don't do obvious air dashes so I usually eat that cross up. I'm gonna work on my fuzzy guard set ups and 2A cross unders. All of those failed today online since timing is kinda strict. I got some of that bubble 6C 22C stuff online but I didn't do it much. Most of my combos I ended up doing a 2A starter so the combo wasn't possible.

Edit: And yeah, be careful of bursting since Platinum is dangerous when you have low guard primers. Mami Circular and Hammer easily breaks primers. If you end up blocking a Mami Circular and I RC it, I can do a jB before landing. If you do end up blocking that, Platinum can fuzzy guard off of that.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Yeah, half the time you mixed me up it felt like it was too late for me to do anything once I noticed it.

In that last match it seem that me using Ignis normals in my approach worked really well, I don't know how much of it was you just not expecting it but it's something I want to try out more.

I rage bursted a lot today, most of my bursts were probably rage bursts. It was impossible to keep my cool when I got hit by moves I know I blocked today. :/

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yeah, half the time you mixed me up it felt like it was too late for me to do anything once I noticed it.

In that last match it seem that me using Ignis normals in my approach worked really well, I don't know how much of it was you just not expecting it but it's something I want to try out more.

I rage bursted a lot today, most of my bursts were probably rage bursts. It was impossible to keep my cool when I got hit by moves I know I blocked today. :/
Yeah, you did use Ignis even better today. Approaching was difficult at times when you covered my options. It's not like I can use items to approach when you're in the lead either since Ignis would just stop them and CH me. I had a difficult time unless I had you locked down in a corner. Then there were those times when you used the Ignis super to bait my reversal burst... I'm surprised I ended up IBing and surviving those mixups only to lose by 5B. lol

And yeah, I know it's difficult online to block her mixup. :(
Basically she can do jB and either Swallow Moon and do jC and j2C, land or go low, or instant overhead with the fuzzy guard.

Then there's throw and command grab too...

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689

Basically she can do jB and either Swallow Moon and do jC and j2C, land or go low, or instant overhead with the fuzzy guard.
It was hard as hell to block those, though I bet if I get the timing right I could 2C fatal counter you out of some of it, but with the lag I would need to predict it far in advance which is very risky. :urg:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

*Never thought of swallow moon after j.B*

*now feels ********, yet deadly*

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
That was a cool combo video.

I like the Unlimited Relius combo at the beginning. :3
The music is surprisingly appropriate too imo.

Unlimited Mu's attacks look very...
Dizzy.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Hello all ^__^. I know I haven't posted here in a while, but, since I've finally gotten some time off, I'll be able to be back here for a little while! I've gotten Extend and I'm loving every minute of playing it ^__^. Please, if you want to play, feel free to let me know and we'll fight each other ^__^. I hope to talk with you all again soon ^^;.

Also, nice combo video, Lythium ^__^! It gave me a good laugh XD.

Top Bottom