• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Are you gonna crush Lyth's dreams now too with that call out all habits post?!

\o/

xd

Minato

穏やかじゃない
There wasn't much to say about Lythium's habits. Most of the time she couldn't capitalize or convert due to netplay :(

Anyways, I'm on Extend if anyone wants to play me. Although if people want me to do CS2, I'm fine with that.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
There wasn't much to say about Lythium's habits. Most of the time she couldn't capitalize or convert due to netplay :(
:3

But also.

;-;

I wanna play you fo' real some day. Or any of you guys, really.

Minato said:
Anyways, I'm on Extend if anyone wants to play me. Although if people want me to do CS2, I'm fine with that.
I'd hop back on, but my bf has stolen it from me to hit up training mode. Next time though!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm going to have to go eat dinner so I'll be exiting this lobby after this match. I'll be on in another half hour if anyone is still on.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
How was my day one Platinum?
Don't answer that question, haha.

I might pick up Lambda though. I always talk about it and I never do, but she's pretty fun.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That was really fun. Online is definitely better than CS1 and CS2's.

I'm gonna have to learn that Relius matchup. I need to recognize his 6A faster.
At least I blocked half of them, haha.
Failed to block that last one though :[

I'm still taking a break but I'll probably be on in 15 minutes or so.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree extend netplay is so much better than cs.

I'm trying to narrow down my subs from lambda, mu, makoto, and hazama to two. This is gonna be hard. :urg:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
GGs Minato.

I won one match out of about thirty, that was terrible.

I felt like I couldn't do a damn thing during most of them.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
How so? Is the netcode better so it lags less, or something else?
Yeah, the lag isn't as bad now. It still lags of course, but I'm able to block overheads better now.
Although now I have a habit of messing up some of the timing since I haven't fully adjusted to the new netcode. lol
GGs Minato.

I won one match out of about thirty, that was terrible.

I felt like I couldn't do a damn thing during most of them.
GGs. Thanks for the games. You really helped out getting back my Rachel. It feels so nostalgic since my rushdown and zoning is like a mix of CT and CS1. Now just need to stop blue beating.

I like your Relius. I had to change up the way I zoned against you. Just be careful of getting guard crushed. Doing counter assaults do remove your guard primer now in Extend.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Oh yeah, I forgot about the counter assault thing.

Rachel's pressure was hell though and I had trouble finding a way in when you were zoning, eventually I decided it was best to stay away for the most part because your pressure was scarier.

I will need to work more on Relius, I never really felt safe attacking and I whiffed a lot of attacks.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Is he playing EX Rachel now? :V

Inb4Ragna
Yes, Rachel. My Ragna in Extend isn't too great. I used him for a few matches.
I'm not utilizing his buffs that much yet.
Rachel is without a doubt my best character in Extend now. I'm still using everyone else like its CS2. :/
Oh yeah, I forgot about the counter assault thing.

Rachel's pressure was hell though and I had trouble finding a way in when you were zoning, eventually I decided it was best to stay away for the most part because your pressure was scarier.

I will need to work more on Relius, I never really felt safe attacking and I whiffed a lot of attacks.
Yeah, dealing with Rachel's pressure is hard. Especially since she has like 3 to 4 times to mix you up and regains all that wind after a successful combo.
Your 214B seemed to have kept me from zoning too often, so I felt like I had to rush you down.

Plus it seems like Relius's defense is rather poor. He has that one dodge move and a reversal super but those are a bit risky though. :ohwell:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Rachel is scary. Those matches sure kept me on my toes.

Rutger, one thing that I think you need to work on(, if you don't mind me saying so): there were so many times where you just gave up the momentum. You got in, you landed a hit, and then you ran away. I'm attributing it to the fact that you just started playing Relius, and you're probably not very comfortable with him yet, but against characters like Mu and Rachel, try not to give up the momentum so easily.

Just something to keep in mind.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Yeah, dealing with Rachel's pressure is hard. Especially since she has like 3 to 4 times to mix you up and regains all that wind after a successful combo.
Your 214B seemed to have kept me from zoning too often, so I felt like I had to rush you down.

Plus it seems like Relius's defense is rather poor. He has that one dodge move and a reversal super but those are a bit risky though. :ohwell:
214B was definitely useful against your zoning when used at the right time. I remember a counter hit would even give me enough time to rush in and combo you if I wasn't too far away, I know I could have used a better combo at that point too.

I never felt safe using the dodge move vs Rachel, a lot of her moves seem to hit multiple times or George is there. I don't really know when might be the best time.

Rutger, one thing that I think you need to work on(, if you don't mind me saying so): there were so many times where you just gave up the momentum. You got in, you landed a hit, and then you ran away. I'm attributing it to the fact that you just started playing Relius, and you're probably not very comfortable with him yet, but against characters like Mu and Rachel, try not to give up the momentum so easily.

Just something to keep in mind.
Yes, that was a problem. I think I was trying to play Relius as a zoner a little too much, and I especially shouldn't do that vs those characters.

But yeah, I'm still trying to understand Relius and I need to figure more out, like the best way to manage when I want to recharge Ignis' gauge.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
AARGH!!

CANADA CAN'T GET THE GAME ANY SOONER. It's killing me over here not being able to play.

I haven't been this hyped about a video game coming out since Kingdom Hearts II and Brawl.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
AARGH!!

CANADA CAN'T GET THE GAME ANY SOONER. It's killing me over here not being able to play.

I haven't been this hyped about a video game coming out since Kingdom Hearts II and Brawl.

I know! It makes me rage and mad since all my PSN friends are playing it. Oh, so help me if ME3 gets delayed even by one day.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Lythium~ May I have an update from the xbox portion?

Kola
ForeverSaki
[Lambda][Noel]

Please and thank you

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
True, still though, seeing like 6 or 7 people on at a time when I use my PS3 playing Extend is such a silly and weird thing. It's like "aww...not cool".

Sion

Island of Horizon
forgot to mention that i'm psn lol

at any rate, i'm not sure who to sub at the moment. none of the higher tier characters appeal to me, but that might change when i actually get the game.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm at peace with how far I've come in CS2. I've gotten to the point that I may only be able to play Ragna, but I could at least do it half-decently. I've got solid footing for Extend this week.

Top Bottom