• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I agree with Lyth. Stick with Ragna while trying out other characters in your spare time.
After all, Ragna isn't too hard where you have to focus on using just him. Plus considering that he's really good, you can kinda understand matchups easier, imo.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Thanks, guys. You're the best. Guess that means I'll stick to my guns of Ragna and branch from there like I did with Brawl for Sonic.

I probably won't forget how to play Ragna with how much I've used him anyway. So it's not like I'll be so rusty when going back to him.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You get execution rust if you don't play a character for too long still :V.
The only game I ever really noticed execution rust was Marvel vs. Capcom 3. And that's because I went form vanilla to ultimate.

Then again I don't notice it much in Brawl either. Which requires a lot of technical and mental practice on the part of Sonic at least.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, I thought I would be sticking with Tao in EX but it looks like my main might be Relius now.

I say before you start mastering Ragna that you should try out every character you are interested in, go into training mode, try out some challenges, and maybe even try them out in a few netplay matches and from there you should have a good idea of who you like to play the most and you should go with that character.

imo.

Don't worry Rutger. If you decide to main Relius, know I'll be subbing Tao, so she'll still get repped.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Well, I don't plan to completely quit Tao.

I don't even know if I will stick with Relius just yet, it's just that he is the only character I want to play right now. :/

So when does Canada get EX again, the 23rd?

Just a few more days, can't wait to play more of you. :3

Sion

Island of Horizon
from what i hear, yes, it's the 23rd

i haven't officially gone out looking for it, but i've been occupied with other things, so csx is not always the first hting on my mind.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Tried some Ranked last night. Winning was really hard. :(
Kept running into the same players too and I couldn't figure them out.

Also, I wonder why every Ragna player online spams Hell's Fang as a blockstring.
Not to mention most Bang players I meet, start off the round with a 3C or a jump back shuriken. :ohwell:

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Tried some Ranked last night. Winning was really hard. :(
Kept running into the same players too and I couldn't figure them out.

Also, I wonder why every Ragna player online spams Hell's Fang as a blockstring.
Not to mention most Bang players I meet, start off the round with a 3C or a jump back shuriken. :ohwell:
But... doesn't jump back B Shurikan cover an airdash approach?

I'm also going to admit that I've learned from Ragnatplay and implemented the occasional delayed rekka with Makoto.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Oops, I meant a poison one. I guess it's good against people that touch a button or air dash in on the start of the round. Still, an unsafe 3C makes me scratch my head though unless the guy has really good yomi.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Back when I played Bang I would sometimes just say what the hell and throw out a random 3C.

It worked enough.

Netplay shenanigans obv.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Man, there's no use defending Noel, just do what I do: beat the crap out of people, and walk away with my cool shades on.

Learn some more swag combos first though. I recommend it. :cool:

Top Bottom