• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Can post reg mail takes 2 days for same city anyway.

Near cities might even mean 3 days.

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Gonna eat some dinner then hoping on.

[EDIT]

Online now. Gonna do some ranked. Anyone who wants to play just hit me up!

[EDIT #2]

Welp. So much for that. Forever alone. At least I went out on a high note beating lots of people in the process.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're not supposed to dash cancel 6c D: You just wait for the attack to end and then dash after, it has quite a bit of hitstun.

& sorry Kuraudo, I would've joined but I haven't really had any free time until now. :(

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It's okay. It's currently midnight, which means that upon finishing work today I'll have the new game. Next time you guys see me online I'll be a different Ragna. ....for the most part.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
excited to start my run in extend

anyone playing on the day of release? psn obv
I'm gonna start playing with the 360 version though I'll probably get the PS3 version later too.

Though I'm not gonna go online until I've become a solid player. Gonna see what kind of record I can get online. My first time caring about "online warrior" status. lol

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
"UPS shipping estimate: arrival by end of day Feb. 15th. On time: no delays"

Lmao, I know that. Though I DID swear that first one had 2 Revolver Blast Rapids in a row plus a Fenrir and a Rapid shortly after. Hm, I'm probably just hallucinating.
[Image removed.]

@Kuraudo: Sorry, I couldn't make in on either. I got hi-jacked at the last minute to play LoL with a friend I don't get to hang with often enough, so I said "okayz".

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
........... What the hell, EB Games. Apparently there's been a delay until like, the 22nd? I'm gonna try to find it elsewhere unless its a nationwide thing.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I just picked up my copy today x33

It came to the store two hours late lol. I had to waste some time around the plaza. I refused to go home without it and some subway in my car.

:rosalina:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Not yet shipped
Shipping Estimate: Feb 17 2012

Delivery Estimate: Feb 23 2012 - Feb 28 2012

Wait...what? But...it's out TODAY, and it's a 5 hour drive. How can that take 9-14 DAYS?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Wow that sucks. I had considered preordering through amazon, but I didn't feel like dealing with the wait. I have a gamestop down the street.

Are gaming stores hard to come by up in Can? Or do they just tend to receive newer stuff a little later than the US?

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Canada sux

And aoko's orbs suck if my character can't deal with zoning pretty well :x

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Wow that sucks. I had considered preordering through amazon, but I didn't feel like dealing with the wait. I have a gamestop down the street.

Are gaming stores hard to come by up in Can? Or do they just tend to receive newer stuff a little later than the US?

Not really, it's just the city is a good 45-50 minute drive from my place, so just going and picking it up's kinda out of the question. If it takes that long it'll be really weird. Especially since when I pre-ordered KOFXIII, I received it literally 2 days after it was released.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Picked up the game while grabbing lunch.
I won't be able to play it until I get home after school, but I'm fine with that.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Wow, a 29 page color instruction manual!?

So much better than that 4 page black and white manual. :3

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aksys is slow, the game had literally JUST arrived before I walked in there. He was like "oh, that's not in yet... wait, let me check this box we haven't opened yet." Which is weird because usually stores get the games at least a week in advance.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
........ ****. What the hell Canada. Now I'm pissed. I know it's just a week's wait but why the hell does Canada always get shafted?! It's all North America.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Customs want to know why this game features lolis and furries and half naked girls \o/.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
This can't possibly be the worst video game that they have seen.
Still could raise a couple eyebrows though, especially if they get to see Platinum's appearance in CS2's opening.

Hope it doesn't take too long, so many people here seem to be in Canada.

I really like Relius so far, I'll have to keep playing as him.

I can't play at all now, gotta relearn my characters. :/

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Looks like we have a confirmation on that delay for the Canadians (until the 23rd).

Oh well, I guess I will spend all my time playing twisted metal / melty instead :I

Top Bottom