• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Also, if anybody cares, in a recent interview SRK just posted, Mori was talking about wanting to work on a BB3 over 2012 and actually liked the idea of a potential Blazblue anime. He also mentioned that while he wasn't sure BB3 would conclude the series, he was considering working on another Guilty Gear afterwards.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I figured Extend would be it for now and they'd take a break from BB and work on a new guilty gear first.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm actually debating on passing on Extend now. Relius and the balance changes aren't too exciting for me.
Plus I've already wasted money on two copies of CS along with getting some DLC. :ohwell:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll probably buy it once there's a price drop (or if there's a really good LE). I've just noticed I haven't spent a lot of time on CS compared to CT.
But who knows, I'll probably cave in and buy it in February.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Speaking of the LE ... I hope Aksys announces it soon.
I wanna know how much it is.
I'm thinking like $60, but not sure.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I kind of like how calm she is, but I doubt it'll really grow on me.

edit: Actually, you know what, she kinda reminds me of the CT announcer. I like it. :3c

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, it's actually kinda alright. Though, it makes me wonder in a sort of morbid way...what the announcer's would be like by now if they had a CS2 one that was twice as bad as CS1's, and an even worse CSX announcer, lol.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
But yeah, I do like the Rachel announcer. Her's is probably my second fave with Jin being my favorite from the DLC.
I'm hoping Tsubaki's will be really good. And yeah, they really need more male announcers. Ragna and Hazama would be nice.
I still maintain nothing would be better than a Bang announcer. Not "Bang's voice actor talking normally", just "Bang".
I wouldn't buy that. I already hate Bang.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Gintoki announcing for BB?

That sounds cool, Tomokazu Sugita for announcer.

Then we just need Daisuke.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@Spelt: That sucks. :(

@Livewire: Yeah, it's silly... Which is why I applied for/will likely be on the Junior Olympic team. It's too silly for me to take seriously, OBVIOUSLY. :/

If you want me to be specific (I was just being general), I shoot International/bunker Double Trap.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That's actually kinda cool you're doing it that way. I thought you meant like hunting or stuff like that.

Also, Happy New Year, fellow Blazbluers.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Nice vid! Gotta love dat air install.

Speaking of which, I thought I posted this, but I guess I didn't? Anyway, pretty awesome Tsubaki combo video by Batousai: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxbu1vU9BGg
I'm always wondering why I don't play Tsubaki much now, these combo videos make me want to go back to her.

If I didn't love Tao so much I would probably still be maining Tsubaki. :/

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Cool pic, Lythium!

A friend of mine got CS for christmas, so now I have a Blazblue buddy in my town who doesn't have to come to my house to practice. :3
Congrats! Who does your friend play?

And thanks. :3

I'm always wondering why I don't play Tsubaki much now, these combo videos make me want to go back to her.

If I didn't love Tao so much I would probably still be maining Tsubaki. :/
I know what you mean. I think I'm probably gonna just stop messing around with Tsubaki and just go for subbing her. I was starting to get a decent handle on her near the end of CS2.

Main Tao, sub Tsubaki? :3c

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
But Valkenhayn. :(

Two subs doesn't sound that bad actually, but I have no clue what Relius will do to all that.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
You guys all make me feel bad about not knowing how to play ANY other character other than Noel and Makoto.

Like, I don't even know how to input anything on them. I don't think I even went into training mode with 3/4 of the cast. .-.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Over all the games I've learned Rachel, Ragna, Tsubaki, Hazama, Noel, Bang(CS1... ugh), Makoto, and Platinum.
Unfortunately after each version I cycle through other characters so I play worse with them.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I do the same.
I've learned pretty much everyone at some point except hakumen, arakune, valkenhayn, and carl.
Rachel is the only character who i've played in every game.

Top Bottom