• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
idk how you could get a triumphant feeling from Arakune's theme.

Weak Executioner is a good theme for him and Litchi though. It really shows the pain of their past relationship, whatever that was.

I also love Blood Pain. It's just a good song, probably my favorite in BB.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Weak Executioner is weird. During the main theme, you can feel that it's sort of sad-ish, but pretty much everywhere else with the guitar sounds almost victorious to me.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Jam Project install is cool.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't know, it just feels so meh to me.

I used like Awakening the Chaos more, but then I heard Diva.

Still waiting for my Suck a Sage BB edition, maybe Jubei will get it.

The CS1 arcade opening is cool too.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Awakening the Chaos is Diva.

I want a Meet Again equivalent too.

And March of the Wicked King.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
God, barrier recharge was almost nonexistant in that video. That's going to be interesting.

Can't wait for my P4 trial character. :D

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
It's funny reading people not liking Bullet Dance or Lust SIN because I really like both of them. Along with that, I tend to like Mu's theme, Litchi's theme, A-iconoclast, Deep Blue, and embarrassingly enough just from random matches, Pandora Tears actually HAS grown on me. But then again, I liked the TWEWY soundtrack, so I've liked weirder.

Still, in terms of Guilty Gear things I have some strange like for the vocal version of Existence.

Vlade

Social Outcast
It's funny reading people not liking Bullet Dance or Lust SIN because I really like both of them. Along with that, I tend to like Mu's theme, Litchi's theme, A-iconoclast, Deep Blue, and embarrassingly enough just from random matches, Pandora Tears actually HAS grown on me. But then again, I liked the TWEWY soundtrack, so I've liked weirder.

Still, in terms of Guilty Gear things I have some strange like for the vocal version of Existence.
I actually liked the TWEWY soundtrack as well :p I suppose it is quite different to the norm for a Video Game OST.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
If you look closely you'll notice that every time an attack is made with Ignis, the doll gauge goes down. Interesting.

He's definitely nothing like Carl.

Smooth Criminal

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Yeah, and it doesn't look like the gauge goes down over time either, though it's hard to tell.

Ignis goes away if Relius gets hit though.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
F-MAIDS BASED PRESSURE. Stay in the corner all day.

I'm scared to see that in a game like BB Lol.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
His mixup looks really easy to react to though, that overhead looks sooo slooow.

Looks like Ignis will cover a lot of holes in Relius' pressure.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
BBCSEX...? What was wrong with BBCSX xd

Rachel mains have Queen of Rose bias.
I can imagine that very well. I used to absulutely HATE Queen of Rose and be so disappointed that her theme 'sucked' so badly. But each you hear the song you like it better and better and better and it doesn't even get tiring. The theme is perfect for Rachel and amazing overall.

Queen of Rose, Weak Executioner, Condemnation Wings are the best, closely followed by Oriental Flower, Alexandrite, Bullet Dance, Thin RED Line, Memory of Tears, Gluttony Fang, Catus Carnival, Rebellion, Endless Despair, Sword of Doom, Awakening The Chaos, Blood Pain, Nightmare Fiction, White Requiem... which is already most of the soundtrack. And then I still haven't add the story themes.

Only theme I REALLY hate is Black Onslaught.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Lmao, I know. Mind you, no good thing could ever come of the last 4 letters of the update, haha.

And Relius Astral is as close as we're going to get to a character being all "I will **** you" during gameplay.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Relius' overhead looks super choreographed too.
There's a giant unnatural stick type thing flying over his head. Nobody could miss that.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'd be willing to host an xbl room but i don't think anyone else is interested.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Hey Lythium, I gotta ask. Do you know anything about the MVC3/SFIV:AE/BBCS2 player LukeParry? I just was asking since he's pre-reg'd and is from the Nova Scotia area so thought you might have, dunno, played or ran into him.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Oh cool. I'll have to go get some Mu practice in then. And for those curious, here's a link to the pre-registered people for T12 this weekend. Woo for being a third of the pre-reg'd Ottawa peeps (most of us just were uh...putting off organizing things so didn't pre-register)!!

http://torontotoptiers.com/t12preregistrationlist/

Man, my name just seems 'meh' normal next to some of these guys action hero sounding real names, lol. Like, how awesome would it be to have your actual name be "Jett"? :bee:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
All right, I'm gonna go get the room setup. Should be up in the next 5 minutes. I'll invite anyone who's on my list from here to it and the whole "go ahead and invite others" thing applies and all that jazz, lol.

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
tager vs carl is such a f***ing bulls*** match up.

ggs. now to get back to hating this game again.

Top Bottom