• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by A.Hills.Finest
2/3 of the ahills souls have been Konsumed by WoW...

who knows, but I got some ***** to attend to on saturday so theres a fabulous chance I wont be there, besides smash is soooo last year.

*edit ok I wont bypass the **** sensor ill just say I have kittycat to attend to.
Konsumed... wtf is this? Mortal Kombat??

I guess kittycat is a good enough excuse for me to not show up... but you should come anyway, heh. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to whoop on Joe, Justin, and others on Saturday since the A Hills guys are scared of Monstro.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
heh yes my life is consumed by WoW now :) for at least 4 more weeks . i wont be there saturday i got work *** hats also on friday maybe somtime durig the week, im ALWAY out near dequindre people area cause of Stone Computer :)
they got cool shiz. And montross i dont think your thinking of the same kinda cat :)) not the fuzzy lveable kind like adam ^ well maybe it is... hopefully ill never kno ><><>< ^
nar u get that **** workin yet?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
According to James and Nar, Joel doesn't get "kittycat", he gets dark tribal snatch. ^^

Joel you ****ing *******!!! Come to a god **** smashfest!!!

jv3x3

Smash Champion
^^ Walking to Moast

New people... Smashfest usually have in between 5-14 people there, more if there is a tourney and out of state people are in town.

This weekend it looks like, mikey, justin, me, monstro, dave r?, james?, adam??, and any of you new kids that come. Fierce addy is on the 1st page it starts around 4 on saturday, aka tomorrow, aka the day after today, aka 12/18/04.

Teh, haha...... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

kitty=snatch

So wait how all is coming tom? Im pretty busy, and as much as i like smash, im probably not gonna come if there is like 5 people. So post up... any new people coming? If they are i will come, just cause im a nice guy. I might still come though, we will see.

Oh, and vids DAVE R CAN YOU PUT THEM UP???????? I KNOW IVE POSTED THIS BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT PUT THEM UP, MY DIGITAL CAMCORDER GOT STOLEN AND ALL THE TOURNEYS I WANTED IT FOR HAD PASSED SO I DIDNT BUY ANOTHER ONE. SO I CANNOT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Originally posted by tehownage
i aint commin tomorow, havin my party instead, with no alchy cause joe is a *** hat. call me today monstro, maybe we can play
only korrupted ahills souls can use the term "*** hat"

choose your destiny, lvl6 night elf rouge 2 hours gf gf

*edit, btw know dont u guys reallly wish that smash was online? lolol
then u could get an ahills stomping any time of the day, O well, maybe on a next gen console.

gf hal labs

D

Deleted member

I'm coming tomorrow. James told me on AIM earlier today that he is going. Nar, you don't know yet, but you're going tomorrow too cause James says so.

Joel - What happened to not working on Saturdays? And if you're out by Dequindre people, you should let us know. If it's during the day I would probably be home and if it's at night we could probably play at Maciej's like we did that one time or something. I'll PM you my phone number.

Joe - Tony Bony is coming you forgot about him. Me, Justin, Tony, James, Joe, Mikey, Nar?, Daver?, Adam?... good enough for you to come, Joe, am I right?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Man, drunken smash is so fun. Once again, gotta thank Joe for the 40s! YEAH-EEE-YEAAAHHH! It's amazing how much of a lightweight drinking on an empty stomache makes you. ^^ To all you bizatches that didn't make it out, you suck at life! You're all a bunch of pole smokers!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Dirty Asian/Mexicans are no longer allowed at my smashfests!

Awww, I can't stay mad at you forever! You can come to smashfests. You better be at my new years party, too!

You got owned by M3D in your WoW server topic, though. I don't know...Anybody who gets owned by M3D.........^^

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Joe only brings drinks when james doesnt come.... lol, jk. Speaking of james, u noob, u didnt show.

Anyway, justin = funny drunk... OFF LIKE HALF A 40 (although he drank more)

But on the smash tip, im down for some smash tom if the stamp is availible and some peeps are interested.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Tomorrow is cool for me.

Just can't do anything on Thursday, because that's the day I got my bowling league on.

Who's down biznatches?

D

Deleted member

WWWWhhhoooooaaaa tomorrow. I'll try to make it. Everybody is working (no car for me) so I would need a ride over there unless I came at like 6:30, but then I probably wouldn't be able to stay that long =/ . Joe, I don't supposed you would want to pick me up, eh? Maybe I'll give Adam a call tomorrow to see if he would want to come. I guess I could call Maciej too to see what he's up to. So as of now it's not looking too good for me.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Screw WoW! That's all I need is to spend another 500 hours playing another mmorpg! That's why I like Maple Story. It's fun, but not too fun, so you get sick of it after a while, but play it when you're really bored. Plus it's free.

General_Tso

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
Screw WoW! That's all I need is to spend another 500 hours playing another mmorpg! That's why I like Maple Story. It's fun, but not too fun, so you get sick of it after a while, but play it when you're really bored. Plus it's free.
Thanks for mentioning this game--I just got an account last night, and I love it! It's the first MMORPG I've ever played...those crafty b******s figured out that making it a side-scroller would bring in more console gamers, and they were dead right!

N

Nunchaku Master

umm....hey.

So I hail from Michigan, play smash avidly and am looking for some people to play with outside or including my normal circle. Have I come to right place?

I'm attending CMU currently, but I'm up north for Christmas break. Mount Pleasant area? I'll gladly make a trek.

Anyway, name's Steve, I play Samus mostly, with a veriety of secondaries.

So, sorry for butting in, carry on.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Hey there michiganies, its me again..

Well, I have to say that I just loooooooooooove your thread.
And sorry for not replying to that question about wat is *Thinkingg*
"AA" i guess it was?
I'm not sure quite what it was...lol
Thanks for lettin me know it was a game you played on PC!"
:beezo:

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
That sig is about to get owned by a mod....I can feel it.....

You just better pray it's not M3D, because that would be sad. Hope for Amo or Scav. That's at least respectable.

EDIT: OK, you fixed it. heh

MasterOfFlames

Smash Journeyman
hey

Hey, I'm a CT player looking for players near Holland, Michigan. It's for a freind who has no competition and really wants to start getting good at the game. He's insanely good at video games of all types, and is an extremely fast learner. He's top 10 in the Tetris Attack community online.

So yeah if there are any people near there IM at MasterOfFlames89 or PM me.

-mofo

oh yeah MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Dope
MERRY CHRISMAS MOTHER ****ER!!!

PS : i ned a new sig, make it sexy eh? >>
James, you are the biggest noob ever! Make your own banner! People who don't make their own banner are noobs and should DIE! OH SNAP!

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
shhh, be berry, berry, berry, quiet! I'm hiding from mods..*Oh snaps theydoneseen mi*

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
That sig is about to get owned by a mod....I can feel it.....
You just better pray it's not M3D, because that would be sad. Hope for Amo or Scav. That's at least respectable.
EDIT: OK, you fixed it. heh

Hey.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I think the term incognito comes to mind.
* Thank you for your peaked interest into the privacy of my sig(s).* j/k!
Jus' don't let 'em know that there is a revolution a comming!
Le Sig Revolucion!!
:chuckle:
*hey there he is, get 'em*
Aww, H*ll! ..They done found me...[Leaves thread, on a Mo Ped!]

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
hey *****es. Clingan is in town today and tommorrow if you guys want to get together give me a call. I havent been reading the boards lately so I dont know what is going on these days. Sorry I couldnt show up last time.

I got a new wave bird and my new character is captain falcon. Anyone down to play? Gimme a call or something.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Y.Linkpwnsurmom is alwase ready to stick his holy fist of fury up the flaming sphinture of injustice and play smash! Contact me phatasses, and we shall smash, but, ited have to be after 8 cause the darkl lord krogers calls.

3===D

Smash Lord
JOE ! MY BRO ! Give me a call dude i dont have your new numbered stored, im going to BJJ tonight with or without you so if yuo dont get ahold of me just come if you still want to.

D

Deleted member

SSSSmashfest this week, am I right? Since we haven't had one lately (Joe and Justin doesn't count as a smashfest), we should do something this week. Plus this weekend is New Year's. Joe said any day but Friday is cool for him. So how about some people post and then we actually have a smashfest.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Wednesday (tomorrow) night bizatches! Start coming over at like 6, because I'm playing a little D&D earlier in the day. **** yeah! My rogue will probably lvl up and become lvl 5. 2 more to go and I can turn into a shadowdancer mother F'ers! D&D is kewl.

Top Bottom