• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

Ok, I haven't really posted in like a week. I was pretty upset after my pathetic performance on Sunday so I haven't even played since then. Just good old Maple Story for me lately.

Adam - Omg you got WoW after saying how stupid it sounded? What a crazy lying son of a *****. I might get that for Christmas.

I gots my driver's license now, but that doesn't really help a whole lot cause I don't have a car. I will be up for smashing soon though... but... I just started working at Hallmark again so it won't be as easy to smash whenever for me.

Dope

Smash Ace
who is raph, and y is he so envious of michigans legitimatly oversized *****? does he not know what SSBM is? where is he from? who gave birth to him? who will be his next big challenge? tune in next time to "RAPH SUCKS THE BIG ONE VOL II"

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
So what's the deal with MOAST? Are we going? How we gettin there if we do go? Is Joe thinkin bout goin? Is he drivin? You know I'll pitch in for gas if we drive.

EDIT: Woah, mapquested the shiz, and it's an 18 hour drive. 0_0

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Sorry for the noobish double post, but I have important information not related to smash.

I'm throwing a New Years Eve bash at my house! I asked pops, and he gave me the thumbs up, so I'm really stoked about it. There's 2 things I need, though....

1.) People to show up.

2.) Lots, and lots of alcohol! ^^

So who's all down for a New Years Eve bash? We could have the flippy cup championships, or maybe see who's the best drunken pool player? If we have time, we could throw a little drunken smash bros into the mix. ^^

So who's down? I'm lookin at you Joe, Daver, A Hills, and even though he doesn't drink, it would be sweet if Adam came. ****, if Monstro and Maciej wanna come and get hammered too, be my guest. Imagine a drunken tehownage! Too BLICE!!!!

"If tehownage blew a .8, would you refuse him a friendly match?" ~ Nar

Dope

Smash Ace
im down like a clown charli br-br-br-browwwww-brown.

ill be accepting 5$ drunken pool matches, minimum beers allowed for $$ matches, 6 beers, that should be enough for people to start getting buzzed. ill be going all night. i swear to god this better not be a sausage fest. i dont trust justin behind me with alcohol in him.....

D

Deleted member

Tomorrowzzzzz

Thanks for the IM Joe, haha. I'm not working tomorrow so I should be there. I'll give tehownage a call tonight to tell him. I might actually be able to drive myself if my dad or bro let me take one of our cars. Are any of the A Hills *****es coming?

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Originally posted by Dope
i swear to god this better not be a sausage fest
gf missing the obvious train, dont worry tho man, the next one will be coming in at around 8 am.

"I hope this isnt a sausage fest..." Lets see what john james can come up with for his futile attempt at using his withered brain to make a true statement.

MI'S SMASH COMMUNITY IS NOTHING BUT DUDES.

Dope

Smash Ace
A. HILLS GAYEST. its not finna be a smash fest, its gonna be a beer drinking, pool playing, throwing up fest. *** ****er

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
the best drunken pool player? If we have time, we could throw a little drunken smash bros into the mix. ^^

I'm lookin at you Joe, Daver, A Hills, and even though he doesn't drink, it would be sweet if Adam came. ****, if Monstro and Maciej wanna come and get hammered too, be my guest.
I count at least 8 caks there

gg dope.the.joke...whoops i meant 7 *****es, we dont count joke ;(

FACED!

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

A. HILLS GAYEST. its not finna be a smash fest, its gonna be a beer drinking, pool playing, throwing up fest. *** ****er
and u right, but u forgot the overshadowing ingredient that you so much do not want to endure. Cak....

and lots of it

Dope

Smash Ace
oh sweet mother of erections! lol.

smashfest today? imma come with john mabye, or ill see if nar feels like it.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
oh sweet mother of erections! lol.

smashfest today? imma come with john mabye, or ill see if nar feels like it.
Nar better get his awesome black *** to my house! He better come to my new years bash, too. ^^

Vidjo, michigan may suck at smash, but you suck hermaphrodite wang.

ZING!

Raph

Smash Cadet
I bet I can out drink Dope, and kick his arse in smash. That goes to everyother Michigan **** too.

Drephen

Smash Master
DUDE NOT UH, IM THE BEST SMASHER IN THE.......GALAXY.....yeah........AND I'M THE BEST AT EVERYTHING CAUSE I LIVE IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT JERKiN IT EVERY HOUR AND I CAN TRASH TALK AT SMASH EVERN THOUGH I REALLY SUCK!

Dope

Smash Ace
no, no raph. i really dont care if u can outdrink me, lots of people can, but you wont beat me at smash. would u care to $$$ if your ever in michigan? if your scared i understand, people have habits of backing down, but after all your trash talk, is there any reason not to $$$ match?

Raph

Smash Cadet
Yea, you got me Dope you were just a target to see get pissed off over a stupid game. But you didn't get to pissed off as the first time I posted. Its just so funny to see people pissed off at nothing. To tell you the truth dope i don't even like the game. I will stop spamming the thread now, and oh yea WOLVERINES RULE. What a horrible rose bowl though. Why would michigan play Texas. Lame. No rivarly there!

jv3x3

Smash Champion
lol, this is like the random posts regardless if you are from michigan topic... too sweet

Anyway, justin you up for some smash wednesday?? Who else?

Chicago people!!!!! If i drive out to chicago can i carpool with you guys to MOAST??? Ill kick in for gas and whatnot, of course.

Edit: Michigan shoulda played CAL. They got screwed, so did Auburn.... and i still dont know who the **** raph is

Dope

Smash Ace
raph i dont get pissed at poeple i dont know, because i honestly dont care what they have to say, especially if they say they can outdo me or beat me at something. but it was a good attempt. hope we do get to have a drink contest =)

D

Deleted member

Wednesday is probably no good for me cause I have to work till 5. There is a slim chance that I could come around 6 or so if my dad lets me take his car, but I doubt he'll let me yet. He's looking at cars for me so hopefully these shenanigans will end soon.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

raph i dont get pissed at poeple i dont know, because i honestly dont care what they have to say, especially if they say they can outdo me or beat me at something. but it was a good attempt. hope we do get to have a drink contest =)
rofl, this maybe true, but we all know james gets very unsettled when someone he KNOWS says they can out do him.

competitiveness 444 life

Raph

Smash Cadet
Sorry to all Michigan people for the other random post I had to though. I respect Michigan. Glad you can take a joke, Dope. Alot of people on these boards can't though. I have pissed of so many people, as little as saying Sonic the Hedgehog is a good game pisses some people off. CRAZY! I might have to take you up on the drinking contest though. Heh maybe you can smoke me in smash while getting smashed. MEH

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Hey Joe, how bout you come to my house then, scence your ***** *** avoided me all MM III, I'll show you all the sweet stuff Neo showed me, consider it payback for matching me with him first round. I got a half day tommorow, so call me at like 1 if you wanna come, or ya can be a lil ***** n I'll play Prime 2 all day.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Hey MI my computer is finaly fixed ^^
vidjo cong on winning tourney u little fugger :) i guess i gotta use peach against chu from now on i guess but good **** bringing the title so close to home :)

oh yeh
computer specs before upgrade
500 mghz 512 ram Geforce 4

after upgrade
1.8mghz 1024 ram geforce 6 :))
james computer still better than mine but you can see why im happy :)

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hm. So slow here. I wonder if you guys are still practicing. I hope so, because I expect you guys to get me up to speed next week when I get back! And that would be on next Friday, the 17th. Please tell me a smashfest won't be postponed AGAIN.

D

Deleted member

Well since Wednesday didn't work out, when are we smashing again? Are we gonna do something this weekend?

Oh yea I thought of something recently... Midwest Massacre III vids???? What ever happened to them? Is Joe secretly studying them?

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
I was talking to JV and I realized that you guys might like some of my animations. I have a ton of funny short films, but I really produced Perfect Dark, because I spent 3 years of spare time workign on this thing. All the sounds, animation, voices and directing was all done by hand autonomously. You will think that I squeezed my balls to get out these girl voices.... but most of you that know me will just laugh. I have a talent for voices though.

Animation has always been a passion of mine ever since we got our 1st computer and microsoft kids 3d movie maker came with it. I mostly just joked around with it making short, funny, and gross films. Finally after I matured a little I started seeing the power of the software by looking at what other directors had accomplished. This inspired me to do some serious directing.

So without further adeiu. Heres the link

here

I like opinions, but bear in mind that this was an artistic outlet for 3 years and you can see a lot of work went into it. If you dont believe me check out the review . If you are interested in animating please download it from the link on the site.

Top Bottom