• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Okay. So WTP is coming to pick me up around four. So no worries. Thanks again and if you check this before you leave I'll be in the restaurant court area/ thingy. Thanks again. : D

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
I was up at 7am because I had early morning class. 3 hours of lecture (and I skipped the 4th hour), 1 hour of lunch (which I'm currently on now), and then I have to go to a lab review session which entails me opening my dead human body to look at his various structures for the next 3 hours. And today is my shortest day of the week. Then I have to go home to memorize the material for tomorrow's dissection, and catch up on some histology. I'll probably have something around 2-4 hours of free time tonight after I get back. The rest will be spent studying.

So yes, **** your life. You have it so bad because you have to wake up at 8:30 in the morning to register. Nothing could be worse than that.
Work from 10pm-6am then I have a store meeting from 8-10 am and then I have to work from 10a-9pm.....welcome to the big leagues boys.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Good luck to everyone who's going to SNES! Whenever it is.

I'm so out of it tonight. D:

clowsui

Smash Legend
Panda...there's no reason for you to go Texas when you can come to Cincinnati instead on the same date. It's only a 4 hour drive, AZ's going (so that's a free advance in bracket for you), Quivo's going, OS is going, Nope's going, I'm going (:D), most of Ohio + Kentucky is going....http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243829

Not to mention I'll be offering my legendary curry there. What's NOT to like!?

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
0.0 if anyone is driving to OH for the tourney that clowsui is talking about. I want to go let me know how much gas money i will need and well see what happens from there

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Panda...there's no reason for you to go Texas when you can come to Cincinnati instead on the same date. It's only a 4 hour drive, AZ's going (so that's a free advance in bracket for you), Quivo's going, OS is going, Nope's going, I'm going (:D), most of Ohio + Kentucky is going....http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243829

Not to mention I'll be offering my legendary curry there. What's NOT to like!?
But it doesn't have the Texans! I miss those guys :(

All snakes cept razers ;]
So I can enter the low tier tourney? Hell to the YES. ^_~

TheJerm

Smash Champion
haha, please come panda. I've never met you,and you seem cool. Annd, I wanna see how I fair against regions snakes.. MM =]

Btw clowsui, quivo is winning that tournament.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Is Dedede low tier in Texas? Are infinites banned from the low tier tourney?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Jermy Jerm as much as I love your support of Quivo both you and I know that Q is going to either QQ john his way out of the bracket, do a Q at least once per game in every important match or just QQ john his way out of attendance.

@Panda: It doesn't have the Texans but plane tix? Also we're closer to you so you can get back sooner for Med Schoolings stuff (unless you've already planned for that).

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
Yo, not sure if any of the old LTU guys still read the boards, but if you do, and any of you still play smash; I will be attending there starting monday. So, If you wanna play, or tell me a good place to buy books this late swing me a pm.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Yo, not sure if any of the old LTU guys still read the boards, but if you do, and any of you still play smash; I will be attending there starting monday. So, If you wanna play, or tell me a good place to buy books this late swing me a pm.
you're cool for going to LTU, Scala still plays i believe.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Since people are complaining a lot, I thought I would too! =D

I didn't have gas or a phone for over a week in my apartment which meant no food or hot water. I still don't have internet access except for small instances like now at work, on lunch break. I got pulled over by the cops for being white. I just now got a bank account, but I can't use it for another 2 weeks. I also have to be ready to teach English by September 1st, except that it's summer vacation and most teachers are taking days off to enjoy their vacation, so I have to create my own lessons from scratch, with no input, no curriculum, no idea what was taught last term, with an entire teaching staff made up of people who don't know English (and at certain times I'm convinced they don't know Japanese either, except for the Brazilian lady who I KNOW doesn't know Japanese, or English), and I've never made a lesson plan before in my life, let alone a lesson plan from scratch.

But one of my teachers gave me a panda cookie this morning so I can't possibly be upset \(^o^)/

(that really wasn't sarcastic. I love pandas, cute things, and yummy things and this was all 3).

But I am totally not envious of Panda. That sounds like hell.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I don't know what tournament I'm attending, and I may or may not attend it. (at clowsui)

I will also john my way out of everything cause I'm probably the most inconsistent and poopy player

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Classes don't start till the 3rd of next month for me.... and after that, I might fail class for playing Muramasa because Momohime is worth it. =P

Top Bottom