• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Mr. Wonderful

Smash Cadet
yeah, the more the merrier, i could use summore good people here.

btw gates, forgot to tell you, me and you will be teaming against jimbocav and dogma if you come.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm really confused. If people are coming for sure I'll set something up, but if most of it's still to Mr. Wonderful's place I'll just wait for next weekend.

Mr. Wonderful

Smash Cadet
I'm really confused. If people are coming for sure I'll set something up, but if most of it's still to Mr. Wonderful's place I'll just wait for next weekend.
from what i know, only gates is coming. so you could probly go ahead and set up.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Smashfests? Where o.o

JKBUK, how many people can you have at this smashfest?

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't go to Chicago because I have to work. BLAH! So I won't be able to make it to anything.

Mr. Wonderful

Smash Cadet
Smashfests? Where o.o

JKBUK, how many people can you have at this smashfest?

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't go to Chicago because I have to work. BLAH! So I won't be able to make it to anything.
Well my thing is ALL night, so depending on what time you're working you could stop by at any time.

Rougly 15-20, but a lot of them are friend scrubs, so they aren't the best. But there's gunna be a wide variety of skill levels and characters here.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Tiers doesn't really force you to pick from two characters, it just tells you that your character isn't on equal footing with others.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Sorry I didn't post earlier, I only got up like an hour ago.

I could probably give you a ride later on in the day to Mr. W's if you want. And if you don't hear from me by like 4, just assume that I'm not coming to your Smashfest.

btw gates, forgot to tell you, me and you will be teaming against jimbocav and dogma if you come.
No problem.

Hey Dustin! Gimme a call! I'm comin' if Gates is =) We'll raaaaaape.
6D **** SON!

okiyama

Smash Ace
"Jesus ****ing christ. you ****ing Melee Torney***s take defending that ****ing "Wavedashing" **** to a whole new level. Learn to adapt, you ****ing stupid pieces of intolerant ****.
Wavedashing is, and will always be overrated, it's just a method to move in the stage faster.
Tourney***s. always, ALWAYS taking the FUN out of games. **** you all. "

That is all.
(source: Dial-a-combo youtube comment)

In other news today I went with some friends to take the dollar menu challenge at mcdonald's. You just buy everything on the dollar menu and eat it. It was delicious but at that last apple pie I was considering suicide.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Vayseth, I lol'd. Quite a bit.
This is actually a reference to a thread made back when Soul Calibur 2 tournaments were big on Calibur forums. Some d00d made a thread for a tournament that no one had ever heard of, posted that he won and the rest.

Points for anyone who got that XD

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This is actually a reference to a thread made back when Soul Calibur 2 tournaments were big on Calibur forums. Some d00d made a thread for a tournament that no one had ever heard of, posted that he won and the rest.

Points for anyone who got that XD
I didn't know that. So is it like the SC equivalent of Mahvel Baby?

IrisKong

Smash Lord
:cry:

How'd you do?
Im not sure, i won my first, and then got paired against Anther 2nd round -.-

I won a few of the losers bracket rounds then was eliminated by a snake, I continued to play well in friendlies through out the night though.

Gooooo Prolimar!!! haha

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Got back here at sunrise, >_>

I ****ed up in Brawl but was satisfied with how I did in Melee. Except against Sliq. WC DI on every stock lol. 1-2'd by Zjiin :[ but double knee KO against the Samus guy :]

To Iris, Youko, and anyone else wondering about the recorded matches + commentaries, I'm uploading my first set at the moment and I'll work on getting the rest up by tomorrow.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Got back here at sunrise, >_>

I ****ed up in Brawl but was satisfied with how I did in Melee. Except against Sliq. WC DI on every stock lol. 1-2'd by Zjiin :[ but double knee KO against the Samus guy :]

To Iris, Youko, and anyone else wondering about the recorded matches + commentaries, I'm uploading my first set at the moment and I'll work on getting the rest up by tomorrow.
Sounds good! yea...still havent slept yet, and me and Lain only got like 3 hours of sleep the night of the tourny lmao!

Top Bottom