• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Adam, you're just bitter I had to WTA in our official MI rankings match.

And yes, I finished the masterworks. Those short movies were hilarious. "Rock Star Sperm For Sale". HAHAHAHAHA!!! It was great how they were playing "Eye of the Tiger" while they were "collecting".

Atma - Don't worry. I rock a mean Mario. You should know, since I had to WTA at SSA. ;)

3===D

Smash Lord
Yeah i did get TAW, but **** that, and **** you, and i might see you guys at the V games today cause ive been praying for an excuse to not work and yesterday my foot started to hurt and today i can hardly walk on it, ITS A MIRACLE !

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Joe, I was just in the shower, and my grandma said you called and said it was important. Then I call back, and you don't pick up your phone.....What the frig. Call me back Mr. Versicles!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
MONSTRO! Mucho importante! (flawless Spanish)......

The J Team was supposed to leave last night, but ended up passing out, and left this morning at 7:30. This means they will just be arriving in time for V Games. This means more than likely we both don't have good ol' Joe V to give us a ride anymore. :(

I don't think I'll be able to get a ride, either. My dad's going out for a father's day thing with the rest of the family, and I doubt any of the other guys want to drive way far out of the way to scoop me. Joe said there was a slight possibility that he could get us, but the key word being slight.

Dope

Smash Ace
well guys =) all i have to say is that NEVER PARK IN CHICAGO lol. u cant park anywhere, and if u wanna park, u cant without getting towed prolly, or having to pay $. but it was defenitly some fun ****, i sucked this tourny =/ sorry nick B, but the only reason u won cause i SDed, well that round anyway, dont know about the rest of the set =). but good *** matches we had though. squared's fox was really good, it was like playing joe V's......brother......or something, cause it was really close, went either way each round. those were the 2 ppl i lost to =/. but man, i gotta say......isai is raw as ****, if any of u have ever seen him play with samus, then u know, but i cant explain it lol, ive never seen anyone move that fast....with any character.....

and today at the V games, nar took 1st, joeV 2nd, joel 3rd, ....bob....4th.....and me 5th, g****it lol

and mow, ill $ match u next time i see u

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
So... wait... you mean... Bob... the camping, loud, hairy one... got an invite to the VGames...

Why didn't MI stop him?!?!?!

It must be Armageddon.

Good to see that Nar won, though. I'm heading out to Kentucky in two weeks... let's see if they can put up anybody to stop me ;)

3===D

Smash Lord
WHAAAAT ! Oh man Nar came up form behind and took it form Joe, goo god, i bet he never saw that coming, nice job Nar, congrats to all you other gusy to, even to you second try, I mean Bob, im soo jealous though, i wanted to go sooo bad, but my *** was stuck at work, oddly enough doing nothing at all.

Dope

Smash Ace
ya, it was up to me to stop bob, but....i shouldnt have picked FD against peach, specially with my shiek lol, but o well =/

D

Deleted member

**** it... I should have beaten Bob in losers... I won the first match on Corneria... then he picks Dream Land.

I was winning at the beginning, then he came back and was up 2 stock to 1. I didn't really notice but the time was getting low. I kill him and I have like 30% and then he sits on the little invincibility cloud for the last 5 seconds to win... I was doing really good that match and I think I could have won if not for the time limit.

I fell apart in the last game on FD so he knocked me out... not to mention that he was the one who knocked me out of winners in the second round. Well congrats to Nar, Joe, and Joel.

Edit: Haha, Bob couldn't handle my Corneria tricks Justin! :chuckle:

Edit #2, hehe: Are there going to be any vids of Isai's Samus from MLG... James was telling me how crazy it is so hopefully the answer is yes so I can watch them to help out my Samus some.

3===D

Smash Lord
Whos only competition and where at, Kingluigi im stealing hearing rumors about you being a noob, i didnt know noobs were competition.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
!!

hey JV:

sorry things didnt go as you planned..... I mean that really sucks about your video camera.... that person is a piece of **** loser who stole it.... he disgraced smash so much.

Sorry you didnt win in the V-games..... its probably all my fault too, because on your your final match when Nar screwed up I figured he was dead and I said "joes going to cali!" But then nar got serious and KNEED you.

Hopefully you didnt come out in a loss in expenses going to chi-town and all.

Everyone:

lets get together this week and hang out!!!

PS - I think Darren wants to kill me or something cause I was talking **** about his tourney and today he seemed to not enjoy my presence. But its cool he is giving some money back to JV and whoever else.

Dope

Smash Ace
lol, the only person who has -$ is me, cause only 2 ppl chipped me gas $, and it was joe an joel, morris and vidgoe u POS =). plus the parking that i thought i could get away with it, turned out i couldnt cause the things had gay sensors, so i couldnt get a ticket out of it, so i would only have to pay 6$, instead the parking was $49......but too bad i don give a ****, cause im never EVER driving out of state, unless its with like, 1 or 2 other people in the car, cause miles per gas i think wasa lil screwed up with vidjoes fat *** in the back seat telling his life story and all.

and o ya, joe losing his **** is -$ too, but he said it was gonna get replaced by MLG, so go joe =). and i ***** my car looking for ur MP3, i couldnt find it anywhere, so i dont know where the **** it could possibly be lol, are u sure u didnt leave it in the hotel or something? mighta been in the bed or mabye u jus left it somewhere, uwere drinkin a LITTLE bit, u lightwieght =)

3===D

Smash Lord
NO way thats nuts i cant beleive someone stole Joes camera, that **** used to happen to my buds when wed travel for rollerblading, its BS, but MLG is sweet if there going to replace it, BTQ how was that hotel sitch Joe.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
God, I've got to play you guys. The only close match I've had actually happened last night. He was pretty good, and I wonder how it really would have went if he wasn't drunk(like he said he was). It was close, but I still won in the end. I seriously, seriously need competition like that, though. PLEASE tell me there is a smashfest/tournament happening sometime that's nearby!

... Yes, I know I sound pathetic, but I needed to get that out.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
lol daver not ur fault hommie thanks for the support... might have jinxed my *** though, lol. sorry didnt talk more i was outta it. hit me up this week we will go see kill bill when u gets off work

kinda gay joel through his match vs nar knowing he wouldnt beat me in the finals even though he coulda beat nar. but whatever, in any tourney i might have to play anyone and its on me to beat them. its my fault i didnt win, i should not played so much smash that weekend, got some more sleep, and or camped o well. i just efffed it up. really dissapointed but is what it is. good luck n la nar

adam, chicago was the **** bro too bad u couldnt make it. hotel was amazing

monstro, very close... sooo close to having it.

i prolly aint gonna be on here for at least a lil while mickey so just keep checking here and im sure someone will get a smashfest going

3===D

Smash Lord
i prolly aint gonna be on here for at least a lil while
Looks like Joes off the tohe secret training woods, you know, to train. So he came come back with the vengeance OF A TIGER !!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR NOT GOING TO BE ON FOR AWHILE !!! I was going to see if anyone wanted to og out to Ann Arbor to day so we can bring it to Mikey, i think that would be super fun, its not that far at all.

I gotta stop missing all these tournies to, its ridiculous, im thinking about going to the Milwaukee V games, anyone else in ?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Adam if i can come up with some cash im definatly in for those V games.

Joe, your fox is way to good for me ATM and i know theres no way i would take you 2 sets, so i let nario try his hand out since he is the best person in MI and it would be dumb for me to get a fluke win against him like i did our first set and then lose to you right after, when i know he has it in him to beat anyone from our crew in 2 straight sets

BTW in case anyone cares or whatever somthing i found very ****ing weird is that...

before the tourney started vidjo gave nario the controller that he won the columbus V games with and nar(who is adimante about useing somthing besides a regular controller) took a likeing to it right away, then goes on to win the detroit V games with it. It was like the passing of a baton or some ****, i thought that was a very strange occurance.

and nar sorry for missing your matches with joe i seriously thought it was gonna be a repeat of great evil kings tourney, but i did 3 stock vidjo the last match while you were playing ^^

3===D

Smash Lord
Joel your not welcome in Milwaukee, your too, how u say, always beating me, no im kidding.

VIDJO WAS THERE, wtf i missed out big time.

3===D

Smash Lord
lastly and i guess pretty important to me and in contrast to a lot of stuff ive posted. i might be done with smash. its just killing me. my weekends have been shot and many weekdays spent playing with the crew. i used to play other games. i now only have time for smash. i dont touch any other game. ive had some great times with smash and meet an absolute ton of people because of it. road trips, inside jokes, funny events, smash has provided a lot of them. initially when i saw ken/isai i was like ok now i know where i need to be, cause i had never seen it before. but now i just dont know if i can do it (not do it as in ability, but ability in my life). friends, business, family, girl, pretty much every aspect of my life has been lacking recently cause of smash. but i dunno im not gonna get too sentimental yet cause i gotta think on it for a couple days. just a lil rant.

Take care everyone

i might be done with smash.
JOE. . . DONE WITH SMASH. . . FATHER SMASH. . . GONE, im going to kill whoever caused this, then im going to kill Joe.

But seriously, i may lack in smash, but know i to distribute my time and efforts, I LOVE playing smash and hanging out and going to tournaments, but my perfect formula of personal time, smash time and love making keep a good balance, perhaps you need to tkae it down a notch Joe, perhaps you take it too seriously, I remember that one time I beat Joe for the psuedo #2 spot and he was all "GOOD GAME LATER" HAHAHA that was hilarious.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
What's this I hear about sir Joseph Versicles quitting smash? I know for a fact he won't, because he was supposed to quit when Joel beat him in a set with Ness, but he didn't! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! No, Joe can't quit, because he's too good to just quit. What happened to that winnner's complex? Winners don't quit!!!!

Oh, Tony wants to get together to have a basketball or football challenge to our smash crew. Either on Wed or Sat. Smash crew, vs Tony's crew. He wants to make it a money match...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WaveDash

Smash Cadet
I hope Joe doesn't quit. we need good people, and he's one of the best in the crew. i still need to beat him with pichu.

Yeah as lipton buddy said i was thinking about getting a game together, either football or basketball. it would be smash crew vs tony's crew. i could probably get at least 6 guys including me to vs 6 of you. so if we play some b-ball we would have subs. i dont know about it being a money match though, if it where itd be like a 6 $ thing so the winning team would get 1 $ per person. yeah either on weds. or sat. whatever day you guys would be able to make it.

Hey you guys justin found something sweet on the internet. it fits him to www.justinisgay.com

congratz nar for the win. i still need to see if my luigi is getting better to beat yours.

3===D

Smash Lord
i still need to beat him with pichu.
You wont.

i still need to see if my luigi is getting better to beat yours.
It isnt.

Whats with all this B ball and F ball, Tony cant beat the crew in smash so hes got to try and bring it with another sport hed get "pwned" in, TONY have you seen the size of Joe and I, you would die in football, literally. . . wait. . . I guess, Joe doesnt count anymore, does he. :(

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Adam, looks like Milwaukee is a go for me. I think it was July something or other, and as long as it doesn't interfere with FC, I'm down.

Where the frig is Joe?!?!?! This is starting to scare me......

3===D

Smash Lord
How far away do you think Milwaukee is, i still have to see if i can get that sunday off.

3===D

Smash Lord
hmm, now that ive delved my being into the very soul of going to milwaukee, i have come to the realization that i might not be able to go at all, i have a wedding that will probably last all day that aturday and unless we get up at the *** crack of dawn that sunday we woudlnt be able to make it there, what do you think, well lets find out how far away Milwaukee is first.

Oh yeah and check this out Justin

http://www.robotfrank.com/classic/index.htm

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Robot Frank is my new hero! I'm gonna master his robot death attack (punch, punch, smash) tonight, and wreck some **** next smashfest.

About Milwaukee....I guess we'll see once it gets closer.

WaveDash

Smash Cadet
you know adam that really hurts... why you gots to be so mean:-( i think your just made cause i can beat you... its ok, you dont have to worry about anything, just maybe a moving down in the rankings. and for your size you guys might be big, but you'll still have to catch me. i'm not to sure on the death thing, but so far it looks like we are not going to be playing cause the mi crew isn't responding.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OK, one more thing.....Is it cool if I ask all you guys to occasionally bump my SSA2 thread? The other day it was on page 3 and that's just not cool. I think I'm going to come up with all the rules today while I practice (yes, I'll actually be practicing smash today). Maybe having the actual rules weill make people more interested in the tourney.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Atma, I sorta started using Luigi! Mostly just with my friends who don't L cancel, or like to roll alot. Miss an L cancel, wavedash back and forth and up+b. Like to roll alot? Follow that roll with a wavedash and up+b. I really don't use him too seriously, but I'll be more than happy to kick your *** in a ditto! :D

atmagamer

Smash Ace
i love playing like that, wavedash wavedash up B, but i dont play with n00bs...and if i do i like rockin them with pichu

i dont l cancel with luigi, maybe u can up B me the whole time

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
You don't L cancel? What a noob.......prepare for up+b! MWUHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anyways, since the father of MI smash is MIA as of now, anybody want to have a smashfest anytime soon? Gotta step it up and get **** did since Joe's not here to organise/call everyone.

Nar, I saw your number on the caller ID. Sorry I didn't call back. It was Aaron's 21st birthday, so I hung out with him, Liz, and my other buddy Jeff.

Dope

Smash Ace
hey justin, how abouts we have one on fridayish, or sat, =) since i got my new "40 hours a week job" something u dont know about =) all i can do is weekends from now on, cause i gotta wake up at 6am everyday =/. man, u gotta see this new **** ive been workin on with falco, its anti peach, i started playing extra hard, cause im taking the next V games anyone goes to from mi, and im gettin that paid ticket ****it, and if hobo bob is there, he gonna get GTAW (get that *** whooped)

heh, i was jus playing my bro with it, he was like....."ur gay.."then set down his controller and left the room lol. but seriously, lets have one this weekend, ill get nar an joel to come, since we all gotta practice for FC.

and FC is the one the V games were for right....

3===D

Smash Lord
and FC is the one the V games were for right....
\

What a noob.

i think your just made cause i can beat you...
Weird I must not have been there, cause i dont rememebr that.

I say we have a smashfest on thursday because its supposed to rain hardcore and i wont have to work, whos up for wednesday.

And abotu Milwaukee I really want to go its liek 7 hours away i think or we coudl take a fairy (not that kind fo fairy) there out of luddington or something, but im almost positive i can get it off of work, and only the poeple who didnt get an invite to FC should go, because it would suck to go and get your invite taken away from you by someone who already has one (joel).

I didnt know there was going to be an SSA 2, wtf, when.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
You didn't know about SSA2?!?!?! What the frig!!! Look for a topic created by me. I was gonnna practice today, but ended up cutting a crap load of huge limbs off this tree in the backyard instead.

Anyways, I'll have to see exactly when Aaron's 21st birthday party is. I know it's sometime this weekend, just not sure exactly when. Then I'll also need the day after to recooperate. :cool:

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hm? Where will this new smashfest be held? I'd prefer Thursday, just so I can have a day's warning to see if I can go. Besides, tomorrow is booked for me, and like I said... I want to actually make it to one of these things. I just need to know if I should bring my own controller or what. ^_^;;;

So, anyhow... Thursday has my vote, if it matters.

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
Yeah thursday seems cool, I finally convinced my mom to let me go to the smashfests ( as long as she meets you guys first >_> ). But yeah the date really doesn't matter for me as long as I come!

Top Bottom