• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

3===D

Smash Lord
well if Justin OKs the thursday im in to ill be there as early as I can it all depends on the weather, if it rains ill be there early if not probably sometime after 6, and yes you have to bring your oen controller.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Thursday is cool with me. Just make sure to start showing up anytime after like 3:00. The sleep schedual has been getting a little messed up as of late. heh

Still no word from that elusive Joe V?

3===D

Smash Lord
Whew, Joes back, and talking sensibly, aint nothin wrong with cutting back brotha,i smash abotu once a week ofr like 4 or 6 hours and am on the boards, well im on the boards alot because im a freakin loser, but still, it doesnt seemt o interfere with my social or personal life anymore than i want it to.

And watch who you pick for teams Joe, you never know when there going to stab you in the ****ing back and tear out your spine like some Kano type of ****. . . **** YOU JUSTIN !!!

Oh yeah, you A hills guys might not want to come stoned because theres supposed to TehOwnage might come and wed have to meet his mother so lets keep it clean until then OK guys, thanks id aprreciate it (man those ****ers are lucky I dont call the cops).

WaveDash

Smash Cadet
im um, thinking about coming to the next big game, i think i could do well in teams, i'm just going to need a partner to practice with. anyone willing to partner up? oh and atma, i play luigi. i think he's getting better. just need a bit work on some wavedashin. i'll play a ditto.

Joe i don't know if will be playing any football or b-ball. we might on saturday but haven't talked with too many people. if anything will be playing some basketball. justin has my number. i'll pm it to you.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Anthony - Going to FC.............I don't do this often, but........... o_0

KingLuigi - One night on the DC++ hub, about a 3rd of the people in there that were actively talking at the time called you a noob. Tis the reason everyone suspects ye to be a noobie nooberson.

Joe - Welcome back. You friggin scared me you biznatch! So come FC time, the great jv3x3 may quit......QUITTER! heh

Adam - MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Howe does it feel to get stabbed in the back?!? Atma and I will rock, and your team will suck ****! Oh yeah! Look at that ryhme! Wait a minute....that might be censored, so you might not know what a sweet rhyme I came up with.

I know it's still over 2 weeks away, but who all is going to FC again? Joe, Adam and I for sure. I think A Hills were interested if they have money come FC. I don't think Daver is....

3===D

Smash Lord
Yeah I taked to KingLuigi online last night and I mean no disrespect but, yeah hes a noob, but thats OK, we must embrace his noobness and show him the light so that he can crush Omni and Pyro with many unexpected KOs come KY V games, wouldnt that be awesome !

Looks like its a beutiful day outside which means i probably wont be there til later.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Adam when is the miluwauke V games? we are still going right?
Theres a smashfest today right? Or is that tomorrow?
Kingluigi is a noob lets all stop talking to him we arent comming down there.

Ahh cool Joes back ^
Nar isnt gonna money match u tho and i definatly wouldent put money on nar against you ever lol he is better but he will be on one day and just start ****in **** up the next lol :) i might put like 2 or 3 on him tho :)

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yeah, smashfest today. I'm officially up, and ready to go....sort of. Gotta take a shower and do a couple things, so we'll stick we the 3:00pm start time. Any confirmation on the 2 new people coming, tehownage, and Mikey?

D

Deleted member

There is a chance I won't be able to make it today. I'll try to make it, but I probably can't get there until about 6:30 - 7:00.

I was talking to tehownage yesterday and it sounds like he might not be coming.

And FC, I still have to talk to my parents about it more so I'm not sure yet...

3===D

Smash Lord
Joel, you need to start reading posts, i said in an earlier post that i still want to go but I think only people who dont have an invite should be able to go you ****ing bogart, Im not about to take some asian looking kid with me on a 7 hour or so road trip only to be beaten by him and snaked out of my invite, can you see how that would make you a total bogart Joel, CAN YOU SEE !!!!

Anyways, ill be there around 3 something, i have to make a quick stop in D town to pivk up this prize I won off the radio this morning, what, yeah you heard me right, IM A RADIO SUPERSTAR !!!

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

joe, u gonna update the rankings?

Also I dont money match people, never have prolly never will specially for 25 bucks. Only money matches I have are tourney money matches.... Smash is too much of a random game.,with off an on days for almost everyone, which is why we all agreed that rankings should be from most recent tourney placings in the 1st place, I only go into WTA mode when I NEED too and its tourney time. =(

I'll have some friendly matches with u, and u can take what u want from there ;)

Also I never said I was better but im up in tourney placings/wins.

=/

Dope

Smash Ace
hey adam, i might come to them milwaki games, im sure u can get AT LEAST 2-4th place, but i need to get an invite to it, cause imma have the cash by then, and ill have to save up for a plane ticket =)

imma try an make it to smashfest today, so i might or might not see u guys there.

and kingluigi sounds like a noob....lots of disrespect..

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
... I'm so very... VERY angry. The only reason I couldn't go today was because my overprotective mother decided to not let me use the car because it was at a stranger's house. So guess what? This means, unless I can get a friend(since I guess she thinks I'm too incompetent to go there alone) to tag along with me, I can't go to any of the Smashfests. Period. And she waited until today to tell me, so there was no way I could get on in between all the things we had to do today.

I already have a reason to hate graduation parties and getting prepared for them...

WaveDash

Smash Cadet
so as of right now, the only people going to fc are me, adam, joe, and justin? i'm only going to be playing doubles, so adam or joe want to be partners.

Adam if we partner up we can kick justin and atama's ***, then point and laugh at them. we partnered for a little bit at justin's when you came back from your trip and wamped on justin and daver, and justin and aaron.

Joe well i'm sure if we practice a bit i'll stop with the killin and hitting you. i'm pretty good at staying alive in case you die first i'll have the lives. i can hold my own on people too.

kingluigi

Smash Apprentice
sorry but, im not gonna beat omni or pyro, if u were wantting me to do so, its gonna be a tuff road, **** i dont even no if im gonna show uip to vgames, will c tho

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
kingluigi beating omni or pyro? heh

Good smashfest yesterday everyone. Aaron's birthday party got moved back to next weekend, so if anyone's up for anything on saturday, just shout me a holla biznatches!

Dope

Smash Ace
justin, as in the 26th is the party? this sat? or the weekend after, in july.....if aaron dont mind ill come =) i havnt gotten drunk in o say 2 weeks. if it is, what a good time to show up? cause i could just go to ur place an chill for a bit till u decide a good time to go. and ive got a new char i wanan try against u =) ive been working alot on him l8ly, so u gonna get TAW(i think u know what that stands for by now ^^) but ya, post up on whats happenin this weekend.

3===D

Smash Lord
Ehhh no offense Tony but id like to see if any better options show up before I team with a noob. . . i mean a red haired dude.

Speaking of teams who the F doesnt have a partner, im thinking Joes going to end up teaming with James, so we need to figure out whos going to partner with who, so if you dont have a partner you should post along with the names of the person(s) youd like to be your partner.

Yeah yesterdays smashfest was pretty sweet, I felt I started off pretty strong at the beggining of the day, Justin knows what im talking about, I was in the winners seat for like 17 hours straight until Justin whipped out the Falcon, but then I started getting all sleepy after that half of a large pizza, then Joe just wouldnt stop playing Monstro, then he was all "LETS PLAY ADAM, BEST IN MICHIGAJN, NOOOOOW !!!" so i was sucked in once again, and then i fell asleep in the middle of like matches, then Daver kept trying to give me massages and wouldnt stop talking in the Arnold voice "DO IT NOWWW, DO IT NOWWWWW !!!", SO finally i was all like "**** IT" and I told Monstro that if he didnt stop making out with Justin and Tony that im going to leave him there without a ride, then we went home, it was a gruelling smashfest.

Justin, do you think it would be at all worth it to go to Indianapolis V games, or would we get capsized by the SOF ?

OH I also have a totally sweet Idea, but I dont know exactly how Feasable it is, Joe, Justin and Dave ill PM you about it, no offense to whoever I left out, but SUCK IT !

Dope

Smash Ace
adam, i wanna go to any V games u guys are going to, if SOF are there, i wanna beat squared ****it, i need revenge!

but for teams, i would def choose joe or nar, depending on if nar is going, and if joe wants to team with a noob like me ^^. i think adam and daver justin should team, ganon and mario? think about the possibilities....

****it adam, if ur going to any V games i want to go! and u know im down for gas cash.

3===D

Smash Lord
Its called editing your post you ****ing noob, how come you didnt show up yesterday to gt 4 stocked like usual, beeeeatch !

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
James, Aaron's party is going to be Saturday, July 3rd now. He pushed it back since the guy who's house we were gonna have the party at was on vacation or some ****. If for some reason he needs to push it back another weekend, I'm just gonna have to tell him to F off, because that's MELEE-FC time biznatch! I've been talking about FC for who the **** knows how long. I'm sure he won't mind, since last night, he gave Joe an invite. Also, this new character you speak of, which character is it? Or maybe I just have to wait and find out? Another thing, I can't team with Adam. I'm teaming with Atma! The Mario Bros are gonna F some S up! Wel, maybe not.....Hope to God we get an easy bracket, heh.

Adam - your idea.......well.......................you're such a friggin nut. hehehehe

Dope

Smash Ace
adam u *** funnel, u know im not the most deliciously chocolate cookie in the jar, and i forget, (mmmm deliciously chocolate) and i was tired, since i work all fkin day, and no "unrestricted" liscence and all, otherwise i woulda been out there....D ick.

justin, so its next weekend eh? cool, we also need to have a fest this weekend ^^ i will def be able to do something this weekend. and the new char is a secret =) u will find out soon enough who ur new daddy will be.

Dope

Smash Ace
adam u *** funnel, u know im not the most deliciously chocolate cookie in the jar, and i forget, (mmmm deliciously chocolate) and i was tired, since i work all fkin day, and no "unrestricted" liscence and all, otherwise i woulda been out there....D ick.

justin, so its next weekend eh? cool, we also need to have a fest this weekend ^^ i will def be able to do something this weekend. and the new char is a secret =) u will find out soon enough who ur new daddy will be.

Dope

Smash Ace
sorry to post again.....comp lagged and accidently made another post.....i guess im a triple posting hippo eh adam?>

Walshy

Smash Rookie
Hey me and my friend who went to the chicago event (we also plan on going to the ATL event) are looking for some MI competition. I live in Grand Rapids and my friend lives in Pinckney. Hit me up on AIM: Walshy304 and lets get together a few times before ATL.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Walshy, you'd probably be better suited to get together with the "other" MI crew. The people you see posting in this topic are almost all from the south east MI area, usually within an hour radius of Detroit. The other MI crew live over on the west side of MI, but for some reason they never post in here even though this IS a MI discussion topic. They're led by GreatEvilKing on the boards. You should try to get in contact with him. That's not to say someday we'd love to see you over on our side of the state to do a little smashin.

James - you triple posting noob spammer! It's all about post count with you, isn't it!?!?! heh

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
Re: Re: .

Originally posted by jv3x3

For one the mm shouldnt even count, and I got 4th not 5th, Wish I knew what l canceling was back then, or for that mater what a counter pick was (f orward throw tips hut peach =()

Also I think ur missing a tourney or 2, its was mi crew only, cant remember when but all at justins house.

No need to get all pissy, I mean hey, I tried fox on bob, and we get green greens, go figure, so I lose, but then I win my next too, so I dont really consider that a close set. Sure u beat bob 2 and 0, without getting a char u never used in a tourney on a stage like green greens, but I mean Joe.. if you wanna get technical, u lost to bobs young link... on FD, with ur fox =/ That alone should DQ u in the rankings hard. The nu lost to adam in a "best in mi" match and never declared him best in MI, and the rankings shouldnt be a tie for 1st.

How can u have a tie for 1st, when I got 1st place at the last tourney, u got 2nd and joel got 3rd?

Nar 1st,
Jv 2nd,
Joel 3rd, Im still waiting to see that.

On a side note, me and joel were standing there right before our vgame match and u said "I never lose to the same person twice especially 3 out of 5" I guess thats the rule of thumb tho =/ And I swept u in the last 3/5 set.

Maybe its just me but I think ur kinda playin favorites to yourself, meh I could give a **** about the rankings tho, Ur only as good as ur last match, as james always says.

O yeah, and Im not sure here but I think being good in smash means u beat who you need to to win, everything seemed fine when u knew u had 2 3/5 sets to beat me in, but suddenly ur pissed cause u didnt get to fight joel for a possible easy win. If u woulda beat me, its woulda been all fine, but o well.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Hey joe wtf are you talkin about? rankings are decided by most recent tourney placeing. Nar won his trip to cali. you gave your 2nd place invite to james and i got 3rd place invite. why are you posting all this stuff?

*I didnt win the V games either you dont hear me *****ing.*

Top Bottom