• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
yeah nar gets 95 % racked to him from mute city <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A>s and i chop him at the end and he dieds yeah i really won that set.
I didnt throw my match with nar anyways i was gonna use peach on you if i won, btw my peach is gonna ownj you too.nario won 2 tourneys that i wasnt at. they were at justins house and they were just us MI people.
I dont even know why im saying all this, nar won the most important tourney of our smash careers from the underdog spot, you had the advantage and he just flat out beat you.
oh yeh didnt nar throw his matches to you at RR tourney so u could play vidjo?

I never hosted a tourney what are you talkin about joe

Dope

Smash Ace
not to get in the middle or anything...but joes fox > joels shiek ^^ and u know that joe. and joel started to play peach, i mean he 2 stocked vidgo with her, and he owned me with her lol. but then again anyone who plays peace owns me =/ even u that night in GEKs basement =p

and on a more personal note, nar said "y didnt u update the rankings yet" as a joke =) cause whenever u place higher than him or anyone from the crew, that **** is up there soon as u get home =p.

im just saying as all, not puttin anyone down.

and ****it adam, u gonna reply about if u going to what V games?

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

wow joe, maybe ill post a follow up later, but maybe u are taking this stuff to seriously.

u got upset that I asked a random girl did she see me win? lol, the ***** was starin at me, so hey I improvised.

And btw, I could care less about my fobII ranking, broken controller = broken performance, and **** happens, just like losing to a young link with ur main on fd =/

U just seem to have a reall selective memory, I mean u updated the rankings SOOOON as u won that wonderful tourney in GR. we all know how good those rules and conditions were.

Just one more thing, everytime u beat someone u say it was a "solid set" but when someone beats u its always barely....

and the ohio RR was just complete chaos, everyone dodging people they have to play to get technically higher placings, and just bad orginizaiton basically. We started playing our match then we just said it was a friendly Joe, (there goes ur selective memory) and that we didnt even play our real match yet, so why would what happened in a match that we both agreed to cancel even matter? I wasnt playing serious.

Also at joels trailor I beat u adam and daveC. Also I sent u home after coming back 1 stock to your 2, gannon vs gannon(I thought I was supposed to be the one with the bad memory)...

and why would u say u didnt give a **** about the vgames or rankings, thats all u've been talkin about was how it was urs n **** "I'm just lettin nar watch the #1 spot" "V games are mine"(not an actual quote). U gave a ****, u just dont now.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Originally posted by jv3x3
tourney placings/wins, notice the plural form. meaning he wasnt talking about most recent.
Ok maybe u misunderstood, im talking about the most recent tourney...Vgames, in which I got 1st and u got 2nd.

lost to bob in 3 and real close like 3 months ago, still got 2nd. u got last at fob2. you would think last in a major midwest tourney would mean more... guess not though
1. I didnt get last champ... I beat chen in the losers, THEN me and my broken controller went out to iggy.

Hmm 3 months ago? Who cares, according to u, everything thats ever happened in someones smash career counts, so I guess since u wanna still reflect on beating my peach with ur marth... when u were a smashboards fanatic, and I was asking "Whats d.I, whats an L cancel?, chain throws?" then I guess we can reflect to me kicking ur *** in oh what was it 30 sets?(give or take a few) and u won oh how many... none? C.Falcon vs, the best marth in the midwest, and your fox too I think is how it went. But I guess u dont remember that either? In my grandads basement? With joel? Then u threw ur wavebird? that day.

i thought it was gay that joel through it right when he did it, just didnt bring it up. and thats why u didnt win, lol, so i dont even know why u posted that
**** I must be missing something... I was pretty sure it said 1st place Nar on this certificate.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
too much weed=****ty memory

i never never said it was a friendly at omnis, i said we would say that after if it would (yes it was after, think here) help you (ie give you the win if it would help you win, sound familar?). check the set they got it on tape slick... man and im the one with the selective memory. remember jigglypuff, very close set, com'on think you can do it

after you did best at ssa (getting the one spot i had) i updated that night when i got home giving you the one spot. after i win the gr tourney i updated the next day. thing is i always update the rankings after tourneys... but wait now its only when i win.

solid set= solid set, i dont know how else to explain it 2 ya

im not gonna even get into friendlys, cause well u lose in that one too

we all ready brought up tourney states and mine were better, even if you dont include the mm. but hey u can have the one and two spot. i mean you rock tourneys where you barely beat people and other people let you win loser final matches. lucky dave r didnt play

but this is such a waste of time, so say whatever you need to say im not replying any more. this is all just funny, lol, oh well

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Joe, only out of state tourney ive been to was FobII, and RR if u count it.

I dont feel the need to go to EVERY tourney like u do. Smash must be a big part of ur life =(

Joe... Honestly, the night I beat u in my grandads basement, I beat u in more matches then we've ever played period. Tell me that u won 1 match that day So I can laugh.

Ur prolly sitting there right now watching vids of all of us, that we dont know about, Trying to break down our playing styles even more than uve already tried, and look where it gets u? Ur dreams were still crushed.

No wonder bob or the SoF never got any of the footage they wanted, Joes too busy studying it and hiding it from everyone else lol.

Lucky for u, bob wasnt playing y.link at the Vgames, u might not even have that invite to Offer to james.

Well joe I dont know what else too say, but see u in L.A maybe. At least I know I'll see L.A.

P.S I noticed u took me our of ur sig saying Me and u vs. Mow and Vidjo,now its just your team. Don't wanna partner cause im bringing some stuff out in the open+I won the last ranking tourney? =( But yeah I didn't even know about that money match anyway, and who knows if im goin to FC.

P.P.S I just thought about "Lucky daveR didnt play"

Man..Lucky Phil didnt play..... Lucky Adam didnt play..... Lucky GAR didnt play..... and once again, lucky Bob didnt play....his young link.

And by the way "FobII Me pretty good You t last" Joe thats sad that you would actually act like u did good at FobII.... Maybe u didnt know they kept records....

The brackets say, u beat joel, lost to AoB, beat iggy, than lost to Vidjo..... Thats pretty good? Well ****, I guess the bar has been lowered a bit. You beat a grand total of 2 people, and u had a working controller. Funny stuff joe, funny stuff...

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Whoa......

Do I smell a possible 1 hour Iron Man match?

Oh, and I just woke up at 4:25, heh.....Is anyone coming over for a smashfest today?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Joe at the RR tourney im the only person that beat vidjo, thats the only reason u even got 2nd because nar threw his match to you so you could play him cause you were"the best in MI" and u lost...
all u had to do is beat Ylink and u would have won with a undefeated record. You want to start talkin friendlies? Nar and i have both ownd you in 15+ matches in a row at his grandads house. remember a certain Ness vs Marth match that justin was watching when i made u quit? but i let u stay cause i think ur to good? remember a GW vs Fox AND Marth that i won that montross was watching the whole time? if you want to go FRIENDLIES. btw i think its kinda funny that we always fight like first round? i hope your not screwing with the brackets at all these tourneys either u never have to fight nar 1st or second round its always me and i still do decent. i dont even know why the **** this discussion is even going on. You said after SSA u put nar in the top spot because he did better, the next tourney you did better than him and u updated, now this tourney(the one that actually mattered) he wins and now theres a problem with the rankings. Joe the fact is the past doesnt mater its how good you are now.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Joe dont worry about me, U know nothing about my life cause ur not my friend. Ur just a 21- 22 year old guy I beat in smash all the time.

a 21- 22 year old who drives a bunch of kids to all types of tourneys only to be dissapointed, and win 1 out of 9 tourneys. I do have I cell, u just dont have the number, I do have a car, It was next to you when u were almost about to cry after losing your "Gauranteed Vgames Win". And when u were whining cause ur camera got stolen and u had misplaced ur mp3.

No food no sleep yadda yadda yadda, I didnt have food or sleep either big guy, remember its called a mall they have a food court *******.

I go plent of places, like I said, u just dont know about them. I dont need to practice as much as u do cause I dont suck, so I can miss tourneys and smash fest, and still win when I need too, but someone like you wouldnt understand. Only thing u understand is video taping us and studying it day and night.

Smash IS your life im starting to wonder if you even do go to school. If it wasnt ur life, why are u still here, trying to prove your point, when u dont have one, saying ur done and ur not posting anymore but replying one after another. Smash is ur life, and u suck at it...Face it =/ I know u dont play sports either, cause u suck bad at basketball.

P.S Joel doesnt like you, noone really does, we all know that your main goal is seeing what way u can exploit us and win the most money and always be named # 1

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
joe i dont think anyone was talkin **** IRL heh

and i hope "We arent cool, but it at like im gonna punch ya if i see ya. But seriously in real life, dont start this **** with me." this wasnt serious because im gonna punch both of you if it was... anyways we should have a tourney really soon to settle this bull****. low entery cost.... more of a MI rankings tourney, how bout that?

ok, heres the thing, i could care less about the MI rankings. we all play eachother all the go**** time and MI people are usually who i lose to in tourneys. I dont even want to be on the rankings list, as a matter of fact take me off this **** right now i dont want to be seen on it. But to what my understanding was is that it is most recent tourney rankings, thats what i agreed to if thats not it i dont even want o be on the list cause ill never make it to first and frankly i dont care either

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Joe, aint no reason to mention real life, we're talking about smash, Ill talk **** on here all I want, if we both go to a smashfest I dont give a ****, I aint got **** to say to you, but dont think ur gonna scare me cause ur a 21 year old with a red hat, You might as well just keep at as smash bickering, cause smash and real life are 2 whole different things, trust me.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
lol, too funny... ill leave it. peace

btw. ill keep off the rankings list, after all i wouldnt wanna exploit u for rankings, lol

Dope

Smash Ace
sooo.....does this mean im 3dr in rankings??

lol, jk. I think everyone needs to STFU about this IRL ****, cause im literally about to go Jet Lei on everyone....im dead serious, we all fkin friends, smash is a big part of everyones life thats on this "smash boards", i mean its a big part of my life even though i dont place good in most of the tournys(even though i can whoop anyones *** from MI and any other state for that matter), so lets not get any of this **** into RL situations cause fact is, i think someone will catch a full afternoon dinner plate of *** whooping with a hardy tall glass of STFU.

and in my honest opinion, i really dont give a **** about rankings either, whoopdy mother ****ing doo, tourny = nothing except money, the point is being a good smash player is consistancy, friendlys do matter, no matter WTF anyone sais.

and yes, u both got selective memory, cause i know quite a few times where either of us has whooped someones *** a whole lot. but once again, i aint takin no sides, cause like someone said earlier, its jus a fkin game...and i aint gonna whoop someones *** over a game.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

James, if I had a nickle for everytime you said something positive... I'd have 10 cents, maybe 15.

jk lol

But I saw this coming a mile away, we shouldnt have rankings period, noone ever voted on having it or nothing like that, it kinda just... Appeared. Sometimes u just cant have rankings....Well in most cases u can but in some Petty situations like this, u cant.

Dope

Smash Ace
good advice King L. (^_^)

and hey just, post really fast if there is a smashfest today, cause i wanna play someone other than my bro, lol, but he wants to come to, so post if its cool.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
You're all forgetting that I'm number 1 in the world, not just at smash, but at life. :D

I'd have a smashfest over here, but pops has a sore back today, and took some vicodin, so I figured I'd give him a day of rest, heh. Not to mention he's all pissed off because this is the 3rd consecutive day he's gotten a flat tire on a bike ride. hehehe

James, how much is that full dinner plate of *** whoopin with a tall glass of STFU? heh

With all this squabbling amongst one another, I may have to bail on Fuze crew, and join the most ultimate of ultimates......TEAM TIGER DESTRUCTION! ..........nah. heh

3===D

Smash Lord
O. . . M. . . GOD !

I cant believe theres so much fighting going on in here, seriously, i leave for about a half a day and this is what happens.

Ill tell you what needs to happen. . .

Jv- Keep doing what your doing, which is keeping quiet, you know your better than Nar so why even bother argueing about it.

Nar- Re;ax and get off of Joes back, you know your the better smash player so dont waste your time argueing about it.

Joel- Get off your knees and whipe the **** off of your chin, youve sucked Nars **** for long enough.

James- I cant believe James is the only part of the A.Hills crew being neutral here, im proud of you, maybe you can ge Joel to give you a B.J

Justin- YES, youve got the idea, look what the Fuze crew is all about, argueing and sucking ****, join the super elite fighting force TIGER DESTRUCTION !!! Its the only team fit for such a fine man as yourself, you wont see anyone suvking ****s in here, its all about kicking *** and chewing bubble gum, but **** bubble gum !

Monstro- give me $1000 dollars immedialtely

Daver- lose to me all the time like always, MUAHAHA

Adam- just keep being a bad ***

Omni- STAY THE **** OUT OF OUR THREAD YOU PIECE OF OHIO ***** TRASH, but your totally right.

now once youve all taken my advice and stopped being a bunch of *******, the only way to settle this is to have a monster match ****ing best 3/5, 10 STOCK !!! you dont even need to put money on it, just the winner of this gets put in first and is considered the beter player until proven otherwise, and by proven otherwise I mean gets placed higer in a tournament or is beaten in a challenge set, but for first place challenges they will always be monster matches. Theres nothign wrong with rankings, competition is healthy, just dont be a **** get carried away.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Oh man, James and John were over here having a smashfest, and we were talking about how there we going to be like 10 new posts back and forth between A Hills and Joe, but I don't see anything. :( That's for ruining was was turning out to be a kickass soap opera! For the better, I guess.

Anyways, it was cool they came over. My dad apparently didn't eat the vicodin he told me he was, since my grandma was coming over. He probably should have, though, since she **** her pants in our batroom, and left wet, old lady crap soaked peices of toilet paper on the floor, in which I proceeded to accidently step on barefoot....Oh the stench was not of a relaxing fragrant nature.....OH NO! It smelled horrible, and well...like ****. It was all good, though. Tonight I kinda played like crap, but it was still good. I gotta stop trying to play too fast, because I end up accidently rolling, or down dodging when I really want insanely quick back and down airs. Oh well.

Dope

Smash Ace
lol adam, im staying nuetral cause i KNOW that this is just a game, and its for fun, even when its for $ its still for fun, and im sorry....but i dont accept BJs from men like some pple *cough**cough**adam**cough*

lol, i guess we were both wrong justin =) too bad, i wanted some entertainment b4 i went to beat to a picture of adams mom....err.....i mean....played lineage.....

but seriously adam, i swear to god u better take me to the next V games, i need a fkin invite, i swear ill throw a match if i HAVE to play u, and ill take out the whole loser bracket =) and if u want, ill even let u have first lol, i just want an invite, cause ill pay the $200 or whatever the ticket for LA is, aint no biggy. but i swear to got u asshat u better take me lol.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
ekkums O_o;;

What in sam hill is going on? The MI crew is well repsepected for its teamwork and friendlyness, and justins beard.

Now last I know we lost Justins beard so we need the teamwork n stuff

Joe, I luvs ya man, I just can't see smahs without Joe. If theres a smashfest, your theer, if theres a Tourny, your there. I love Roy-vs-Marth with ya (not so much the Roy dittos, which we need to finish, and i assure you I WILL win) and now maybe we can start the Fox-vs-Falco stuff

Nar, your the coolest, i keep wanting to imporve so i mite one day be like your rival. You and me both went to Adams tounry and you even requnised me from AIM, but I'm just not good enought for me and u to compete, so you give me a good reason to keep getting better

Joel...uhh wish I could say another heartfelt thing...but...i dont relly know ya O.o. You uhh...beat me, and I cried.

Justin, get your beard back

oh and guess who got a job at krogers? Im the poor ******* whos pushing the carts around, and if you don't put then in there desegnated spot ill hunt you down and freaken kill you.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Tony bony, you haven't seen me recently, but let's just say the beard is making it's return.................................

3===D

Smash Lord
where has Tony been, i miss my Tony, **** you Kroger, **** you.

James, I thought Joe said you can have his invite, but you know your welcome, you dont have to be throwin no matches im no *****, i can handle my own. . . most of the time, but im still not sure where or when were going, most likely Milwaukee on the 18th.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Well Adam if you miss me that much, how bout a little visit tommrow? I'm not krogers ***** again till Tuesday and I'm in need of a little smashin. I'll play my Y.Link against ur Gdoef someore, as long as u promis not to do your jedi-mind tricks so i SD

Dope

Smash Ace
i know he said i could have it, but i dont even know if u can do that, or who u have to to talk to about that, i mean he got a lil piece of paper, do i just show up in LA and be like "ya, uhh...joe said i could have his invite...."but incase he changes his mind, i wanna get one on my own, since hobo bob stole mine ^^, but that **** aint ever happenin again, i shoulda used falco, but ****ed up and used a rusty shiek. and to stop all u noobs out there using peaches, james is in the developing stages of an anti-peach char as it were. justin got a lil taste of the beginning tonight ^^, even though he didnt use peaches.

but ya, on the side note, joe if u really wanna give me the invite, who u gotta talk to about it?

adam, ya, just tell me when u goin to which V games, and ill pitch in the fatass gas cash.....ooo......ryme master...

jv3x3

Smash Champion
adam, lol, funny ****... yeap joel jocks nar, but he likes the ****

i quit talking cause talking **** over the net is for *****es, dont solve nothing and is a waste of time. but way to play both sides, lol, tricky

tony, whats up dude. kroger, big pimpin

anyway, smashfest this wednesday at justins... starting round 4. hopefully adam, james, tony, daver, mikey, etc can make it out

james, i guess just take it and say ur me. its not like they are gonna id you. or u can maybe email them about it or somethin.
btw, u going to fc?

x1372

Smash Ace
wow. you guys sound like the friggin gamers guild. nar > jv > joel > nar... or something. maybe. It's for you guys to decide, if at all. I still say you both lucked those wins against me.

Oh, and enough with the young-link-beats-JV thing. Its funny, but it was a bloody fluke that will probably never be repeated again. I'm offering him a match at FC for his soul back, so by then the whole thing will be settled and you can all drop it.

Oh, and I guess the real reason I posted here, is that I have to say something based on that last V games... holy crap monstro, keep practicing that samus. You deserved a heck of a lot better placing then you got, especially given that I knocked you out of both winners and losers. Before playing you, I'd never had problems with or worried about samus whatsoever. I hope I see ya at SSA2, and we can get some practice matches... I'm interested to see how my spamaholic young link would do against your spam-us.

don't make ohio send an occupation force of GAMERS to keep the peace in michigan.

Walshy

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
Walshy, you'd probably be better suited to get together with the "other" MI crew. The people you see posting in this topic are almost all from the south east MI area, usually within an hour radius of Detroit. The other MI crew live over on the west side of MI, but for some reason they never post in here even though this IS a MI discussion topic. They're led by GreatEvilKing on the boards. You should try to get in contact with him. That's not to say someday we'd love to see you over on our side of the state to do a little smashin.

James - you triple posting noob spammer! It's all about post count with you, isn't it!?!?! heh
Actually either side works, I'm out in Pinckney around 2-3 times a month for halo and wouldn't mind taking a swing over for some smash if it's close enough. Please someone contact me at AIM: Walshy304 so we can get some games in.

Dope

Smash Ace
joe, ya, as long as FC is happenin over 1 or 2 weeks from now, cause ill have plenty of cash then. lol, i think some lil ***** is gonna be like, "YOUR NOT JV3x3!!!!!" and ill be ****ed lol. but i wanna go earn that ****, but of course if i can e-mail em about it i will =). but i think if i go, i dont wanna do teams with no one else cept u, or nar, cause me an joel just didnt work out, and ive never really teamed with nar EVER, heh. u and me are pretty good on teams, we just gonna have to do a lil more practicing, but i can only smash on the weekends now, cause i gotta work 10 hours a day now, ****ing work...

NO ohio is comin to keep the peace here lol, mabye cept vidgo....but i guess we will just have to sick joels peach on him =)

3===D

Smash Lord
Bobs post was touching, but if ohio came here to keep the peace it would be some kind of **** straight out of delivereance, Joel would probably analy **** them all, and im not talking trash i mean that literally.

Ill be there wednesday probably later though around 7.

Oh yeah and my grassroots smash tour isnt perposterous, i think its quise feasable, it doesnt even have to be fancy we could scrounge up a bunch of TVs and chairs and like lame stands and borrow some cubes, get in contact with people in diferent states and schedule a venue, give plenty of time in adviance for hype and charge extra for like our gas and stuff, maybe charge 20-25 bucks for entry and half for expenses, how cool would that be it would be the funnest road trip ever.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Heh yeah I got all my Kroger girlz waitin in the store room, so see me when I'm on carts if your lookin for some action.

Anywho Wednesday is sexual, you got the gap in my schedual (I got Tues, Thur, Fri, Sat) so you can expect to see me there, and beware cause I have a new trick or two...

And Bob if I even think I see your *** in MI I'll make a B-line to krogers grab one of the fruity looking race car carts and run you down.

D

Deleted member

What the FRICK is wrong with you guys... I leave on Friday, get back today (Sunday) and I have to read 4 pages of stuff. Well I'm not even going to talk about the whole argument deal or whatever. I should be able to make it to the smashfest on Wednesday. Hope to see everyone there.

YLinkpshdkgh - Glad to hear from you again. I guess I'll see you on Wednesday at the smashfest.

Bob - I should be at SSA2 as long as nothing comes up. The first set we had at V Games was bad for me... you pretty much crushed me and those swords and the bob-omb didn't exactly help my chances. Our second set was definitely better for me though. I wish our second match could have been played out cause that was a good one, but I don't blame you for sitting on the little cloud thingy for the last few seconds... whatever it takes to win for sure. So yea, we should get some friendlies in at SSA2 or maybe FC (if I go).

Dope

Smash Ace
wait.....theres a smashfest this wed? wtf, all u guys and ur "wanting to play during the week so james gets pissed" *****, grr, if im not too tired ill try an make it out there.

lol, jk

Top Bottom