• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
Kingluigi even though i'm not in the ranking ( not cause i'm bad cause I haven't tried yet ) I know I could pwn you. Jv3x3 said i'm good and stuff so fear me >_>

I just noticed I got the 1000th reply ^_^ wootzors for me.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
TehOwnage - when did Joe play you? What characters do you use? Still coming on Wednesday for sure?

Also, Joel and me just had a little smashin action. It was quite badass. For some reason my Mario was taking his Sheik pretty well, but then I got owned by his Jiggly, Peach, and Falcon....>_> heh

He just left, and I'm looking at the time...5:04...MAN! I missed my 4AM lumberjacking tonight. :( Well, I'm gonna walk to the park and see if my tree is still there, toppled over like the ***** it was. Although, he was a good sport about it. Maybe I'll take what's left of my Mountain Dew and poor a shot on the curb for my dead tree homie.

Originally posted by jv3x3
adam, lol the tiger is kinda cool. im not feeling the tiger colored letters though
Joe, you're just fearful of the most powerful faction in SSBM today....TIGER DESTRUCTION!

Originally posted by Dope
cause i wanna come out there with my bro. AND OMG HE JUST DID HIS FIRST WAVE DASH(with a big fat smile on his big fat face)
HAHAHAHA! Oh yeah! John's the ****. He did beat me twice (it could be 3 times, I'm not sure 0_o ) the other day. Keep training him James. He's got smash in his blood, he just needs time to come around.

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to make it wednesday cause mom has work so no ride for me. I played with Joe and Dave at vgames (not actual match just for fun) I got owned pretty bad, at least I killed Joe twice! As for my character I usually stick with c.falcon but I have others i'm same skill with.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Ok Adam I would like to request a Roy in my banner, and blue flames in the backround, and if you put my name in it, please dont put y.linkdhfag

its

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

thats Y, a dot ( two right of m), Link (hero of time), pwns (power owns) urmom (the lady I bang every thursday)

Thanks you, enough polite talk, its time to wipe my chin and spew some trash talk

err, your all going down...or something

DEATH TO TREES

3===D

Smash Lord
Tony, well see if you have what it takes to be in the ultimate super elite fighting force on the planet if you show up on wednesday, its been so long since youve played us you could be a nooooooob !

btw how come our banners arent showing up, are they too big ?

Dope

Smash Ace
FC is in indianna isnt it? if it is at the same place as last time....i might drive....not for sure yet though, gotta make an excuse to, "take my car to joels, and drive over with him in his car..." so i can drive.

but yes, imma try 99.99% to be ther tom for the smashfest, me an joe def gotta WSA(whoop someones ***) god i need to stop coming up with all the abreviations.(and i dont even know if i spelled that right lol)

TheGreatEvilKing

Smash Cadet
FC is in indianna isnt it? if it is at the same place as last time....i might drive....not for sure yet though, gotta make an excuse to, "take my car to joels, and drive over with him in his car..." so i can drive.
Actually, FC is a bit closer than the other one was...about 2 hours actually.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
At least this time I'm gonna bring my gameboy along for the ride, but what game to buy? I'd play golden sun 2 if I remembered wher3e it was. Maybe Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga....Decisions...

TheGreatEvilKing

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
At least this time I'm gonna bring my gameboy along for the ride, but what game to buy? I'd play golden sun 2 if I remembered wher3e it was. Maybe Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga....Decisions...

I'd say definitely go with Superstar Saga, that game rocks! Or...you guys could just invest $100 in a mobile monitor, then play smash along the way ^_^

Dope

Smash Ace
no one really has a job from MI crew GEK ^^, cept me and like, 3 others heh, and i sure as **** aint wastin 100 on somethin i aint even gonan be able to use if i drive =)

like how close exactly in indianna? like right along the border or somethin?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
James, yeah, it's right on the border. You can map quest it. They have a FC topic stickied on the first page, and it has the addy in the first post.

TheGreatEvilKing

Smash Cadet
no one really has a job from MI crew GEK ^^, cept me and like, 3 others heh, and i sure as **** aint wastin 100 on somethin i aint even gonan be able to use if i drive =)

like how close exactly in indianna? like right along the border or somethin?
Lol...just a suggestion man...no need to get your panties in a bunch ;)

Yeah, it's like right on the border of MI/IN, **** near a straight shot from GR to there...lucky me.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
yeah id need a ride to FC deffinitly, and Adam, just for that I'm going to use my supream tiger strike super duper powers to turn your eyeballs inside out, lets see whos tough enough then...

And if any of you *****es has FFTA you better bring it

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Hey, what time is everyone coming over tomorrow? I'm on a weird sleep schedual, so somebody might have to wake me up. To the new people who are coming, make sure not to park in the driveway, and when you come, just come around to the back door, open it, and walk right into the basement.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OK, it's 12:30 now, but I'm still really friggin tired. I told pops to wake me up at 3, and then I'm gonnna take a shower and do a few thangs, so if everyone can wait until about 4ish to start coming over, that'd be just ****. :chuckle:

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
hey lipton its 3:20ish right now so im bout to head over... should be there about 4, PEOPLE BRING YOUR GYM SHORT we gonna play some B ball today^ joe u better be here too... id hate to have to run these kids by myself :)

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
Hi all, I'm still alive, but i dont have the time to post stuff, so this is useless, goodbye or something, see ya'll at FC. I will put an end to all this midwest falco nonsense;)

D

Deleted member

Well I asked my mom about FC and she said no. This didn't surprise me at all, but I'm going to ask a few more times before I give up. One of the things she said was that she didn't know who I would be going with. Plus she said something about how she didn't know if the person driving was a good driver...

So who all is going? I'll ask her again and maybe she would let me go if she met you guys. If this helps, I might be able to have a smashfest at my house or something. I definitely wouldn't want to miss out on this chance to play so many new people.

Good smashfest today... sorry I couldn't stay too long. Normally I would have just stayed longer even though my parents wanted me home kinda early, but I figured if I came home at the time they wanted, that would be a little better chance of me going to FC.

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
Yeah lipton you can come ^_^, what about you adam, you still gotta tell me for sure. Montross said he is goin to his cottage so he won't be able to make it. I have one of my friends comin' over too. So thats 4 people total. Lets just hope my mom and friends mom agrees to smashfests after this. ^_^ (I'll post address once I know you guys are comin' for sure).

3===D

Smash Lord
Excellent smashfest, Justin, let me know if you need help cleaning up, hopfully all those bloody corpses didnt make too much of a mess, but hey, thats what happens when TIGER DESTRUCTION (!!!) comes to town. Speaking of TD now that youve felt the wrath hopefully soon youll all bow down and pledge your souls to the obliterating force, if not well ask James (haha you *****), Joel dont mention out match though because it didnt count, because your an asian chick. . .

Anyways, how teams going for FC, we should probably figure that out soon, if Justins traitor *** teams with Ohio than that leaes Joe, James and Nar, and i coubt Tony or Monstro are going to be able to go, WHICH MEANS, Joel will probably team with Nar and Joe probably with James, which leaves poor old me, WHO AM I GOING TO TEAM WITH !!!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
That was very fun. I don't know if I have what it takes to keep up with you guys, but I'm definately willing to try. Lemme know when the next one is, and I'll definately see if I can come. Maybe next time I'll take it easy so I won't get all tired and become an absolute pushover.

Oh yeah... and if ANYONE had my AIM before, it has changed. Just private message me for it. I thought I heard someone talk about it, and I wanna be sure that you guys aren't sitting around for me to sign on when it isn't gonna happen. ^_^;;;

3===D

Smash Lord
Mikey dont think im not bitter, i hate peaches and i hate you. . . no im kidding, i was surprised you beat a few of us though, not to be cocky or anything but still, good job, i will kill you though, no im kidding. . . or am I.

. . .

Yeah, yeah im kidding.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hee hee... Thanks! ... I think. ^_^;;;

Seriously, though, Adam. I've never seen Ganondorf used that way before. You really had me going there! And Dope is a GREAT Falco player. I need to practice more against you guys. ^_^

Hey, and who knows? Maybe phat can help me practice with Zelda some more. I gotta get the accuracy of the Lightning Kick/Toe of Death down more... I've got a ways to go before I reach the level you guys are at.

TheGreatEvilKing

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by Mikey Lenetia
Hee hee... Thanks! ... I think. ^_^;;;

Seriously, though, Adam. I've never seen Ganondorf used that way before. You really had me going there! And Dope is a GREAT Falco player. I need to practice more against you guys. ^_^

Hey, and who knows? Maybe phat can help me practice with Zelda some more. I gotta get the accuracy of the Lightning Kick/Toe of Death down more... I've got a ways to go before I reach the level you guys are at.
Heh, you think that was impressive? Wait till you fight MI's BEST Ganon...

Yeah, stick with phatass, I'm sure he could help you with that Zedla and all...

3===D

Smash Lord
Wait till you fight MI's BEST Ganon...
*sniff* *sniff*

DO i smell, blastfemy, youll know your place come FC GEK, Tiger Destruction will feast upon your flesh and drink the blood from your hollowed corpse. . . well maybe not, but youll get KOd alot thats for sure.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
No... Zelda is not my main. Peach is, to be honest. I've been playing as her for a while now. Zelda is my second best. I may be okay with aiming the Kick of Death, but I still need some practice. Too bad practice with Peach is not as easy to come by... Though with Joe, Adam, Justin and the others, I should be able to get a lot more in.

3===D

Smash Lord
Yeah i havent played Nars in awhile but Jv beats me most of the time, but there always close, **** close.

(insert props in below post)

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Ownage - Only if I can get a ride will I be there, and it doesn't look too good. ;_; Unless if Adam goes and he figured he be a super swell jerk nut and pick me up and drive me back even though it's a long way out of the way for him, heh.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Next smashfest is this Sunday (FC Practice boys and girls) starting round 1. Everyone who wants 2 make it is welcome

Tony, lol, dont worry you can keep the roy title. Urs is prolly better, i can just ditto

3===D

Smash Lord
Well well if it isnt a room full of birth canal looking mother****ers.

Ill be glad to let you know that this smooth daddy got work off on thursday as well and is good to go at anytime that day.

Oh yeah, and who saw that **** in the FC post where bob was calling me out, ILL TEAR HIM LIMB FORM LIMB, THEN SUCK THE MARROW FROM HIS BONES !!!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Easy there, tiger. Let's not get too messy. ^_^;;;

*sighs* In darker news, I won't be able to go to FC or this upcoming Smashfest. I'm having two of my wisdom teeth taken out Saturday... -_-

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OK, we've got an upcoming smashfest this Sunday at my house. Monstro pointed this out to me, and just fighured I'd tell you all that Sunday is July 4th! If you come to the smashfest, we can smash a little, then watch my super drunk neighbors shoot off about $1000 of illegal fireworks. They usually get in a fight with the people wqho live next to them every year since they shoot off fire works very late into the night.

3===D

Smash Lord
oh yeah that 4th of july thing is a good point, i probabl wont be able to make it, i gotta work like 11 hours i probably wont get out til like 9 something and i have to work the next day, but maybe another day before FClike the classic wednesday

Top Bottom