• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Classes won't even start until next week, right?

lain, send me a PM or IM or something. I don't know anything about what you're trying to arrange.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Are you guys playing this weekend? If so, i would be up for such brawl or melee... you guys can teach me the ways. Someone give me a call at 708-955-5955.... i also need to discuss a possilbe ride from the bus station, for my gf may not be available to do such things until later in the day.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Okay! I found a friend at the dorms here at LTU who has a Wii/Brawl who'll let me borrow it if we have a Smashfest over here on the weekends. I'm thinking of doing something this week. (Last week was a complete failure. :( ) We also have 2 big TVs, GC controllers and Melee for anyone who's interested.
Any takers?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wow, either Brawl is starting to be mindnumbing for me to watch again or Link is really ****ing slow.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
More a passive way of saying the slow character Link is slow.

Also, short matches (short enough to save a replay) are no good for showing skill at all, seeing as how the only way you could KO someone three times within three minutes is if one of you either messed up a lot or there's a large difference in skill. And people play quite differently when they're stuck with a more equal matchup. But that's just words words words.

Link is slow.

domiNate

Smash Apprentice
Dude last night was game night at fletcher hall and they had smash. Sad to say I didn't see anyone who had skills. Just someone who thought he was epic for not using items and chaingrabbing with dedede. I was hoping one of you guys would show. I'd probably be down for future friendlies but I'm not about to lose money on a routine bases haha.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Dude last night was game night at fletcher hall and they had smash. Sad to say I didn't see anyone who had skills. Just someone who thought he was epic for not using items and chaingrabbing with dedede. I was hoping one of you guys would show. I'd probably be down for future friendlies but I'm not about to lose money on a routine bases haha.
oh im gonna kick that guys arse :)

alcoady

Smash Ace
Are you guys playing this weekend? If so, i would be up for such brawl or melee... you guys can teach me the ways. Someone give me a call at 708-955-5955.... i also need to discuss a possilbe ride from the bus station, for my gf may not be available to do such things until later in the day.

dood man, holla at me, need to get good for kansas!!!...also down for brawl

botulismnator

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm in Ann Arbor now.
I am dieing to play melee with some good people, but brawl is cool too.
All I have is a TV and a controller.

I'm staying at Markley hall
BTW, I'm no pub. Let me know if I have a challenge.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'm back in A^2 on Sunday! whoo! I'm not bringing my wii due to being in a dorm and me trusting, um, no one, so I'll be going to people's houses to play a lot =)

BrawlBro

Smash Ace

so meh, i guess if anyone's interested they can call

easy money since none of the good ppl are going lol

is this the tourney that takes half the pot? or is that planetx

wtf, dont tell me im going to have to call this place.. were you referring to today (30th) in that?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So, I'm kinda a moderator for the boards. And I kinda get to test out all sorts of things the boards can do. But this is one of the first times I'm actually allowed to talk about it.

I now apparently have a blog: http://smashboards.com/news/blogs/38565

You're an *******.

You and Pete need to come chill once we get moved in.
You guys gotta come over our apartment. Its going to be f'ing awesome once we get set up.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Someone set something up with more than just three-ish people playing. I can organize something like that at my house without having to drive an hour.

Top Bottom