• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Shaeden, no johns. I have the same problem of only using tech skill and not thinking, and i'm pretty much strictly worse than you at it. So i guess i'm actually the worst at brawl. And the fact that I use Ike doesn't help.

LarkOhiya

Smash Apprentice
Um... I know i have kinda neglected this topic, BUT I was wondering if anyone knows who the "save points" are. there a group of people in southbend indiana area that I really want to get in contact with. They go to this board which is odd because I have no idea who they are ONLINE. regardless I don't feel im in a position to ask for friend codes from relativly unknown people even if they are physically close. mostly because of the limited number of friends you can have for brawl.

I will say I'm good. I just havn't gone to any brawl tournaments because I don't know where any are.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well, if you get fourth, you get to think about how close you were to actually winning money, lol.

ShinStrikeX

Smash Rookie
i havent posted in this thread for years. i just want to get out there to start facing other brawlers. i see my rl friend, DBS has lost the UMB12 against Anther. still was some nice sparks. Anyways, where do most you brawl at?

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Ankoku, I'm maining toon link.Although I know I'm not the best player around, I havent much competition up here yet I mean I'm still the U.P's finest. :-D As far as I'm concerned toon link should probably be high in the mid tier or low in the high tier.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I just got attacked by my dog, (my dog is 110lbs, and its back comes almost up to my waist when its standing up), and now I have a bloody head that hurts like ****ing hell.

Vayseth

Smash Master
omg won a tourney :)
Where are these tournies you keep winning? XD Nvm, I just saw the thread. Well d00d, I'd love for you to come out to biweeklies ever. I don't have a car so I can't exactly go to many tournaments other than those, but it'd be nice to play against one of the best players in the midwest right now.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Nice job winning the tourney Joel. I take back telling you to go to a UMB, jk... cause I'm gonna beat you.

mista_mista

Smash Journeyman
Awf7 we should have a Tourney up here in the U.P. eh? I have been in need of a little pocket change ;-)
If you do have a tourney in the u.p. or hear of any, could you pm me? i got a few other friends who would go too. we aren't that good but we want to go to a few brawl tourneys.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
As it stands, now, we'll be having a smash fest here at LTU this coming Saturday (the 29th)! Yai! The only problem that I have now is that I don't have a cube/wii. Booo! However, Rash _may_ may be able to bring one. (Did'ja pick up on that subtle message, there, Rash?) So, what this basically means is that I'm willing to host, but bring your own controller and let me know (PM or message here) if you can bring a cube/wii with melee/brawl.

We can also make the time earlier and or later if people can make it at only certain times.
(See sig for directions.)

Top Bottom