• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Anther

Smash Champion
Good stuff NOJ... and failing singles. Nah just talking Fox and Falcs's aerial to shine approaches. Only thing that bothered me with melee >.>.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, but we're not having a Saturday smash event at LTU this week (Easter week). We have someone here who now has a Wii and Brawl (with everything unlocked ;-) ) so we'll prolly have that open as an option in the future (or keep playing Melee if people really like it!) as people decide.

...And that's all the info I have for now.
Oh, also thanks, Firebrand, for coming out a few weeks ago. That was a lot of fun! :-D

Regality

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the board and Smash...well I own all Smash games but now I'm gonna try to get competitive. If there's anyone in the tri-city area (Saginaw, Midland, Bay City) add me to your list and tell me your FC. My FC is to the left.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
so what are the tier listings so far i think lucario has to be high he has some sweet potential and sonic also seems promising and i do think lucas is a bit broken u-smash FTW WTF! i just hate lucas hes gay lol so i dont care if he is god tier i wont use him.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Blah.

These are the tier spots I'm placing based on what I've seen and can actually debate and explain about. Anything else outside of this list will end up being pure guesswork because I haven't seen the character really used at a decent level yet.
Meta Knight
Marth
High
Pit
King Dedede
Lucas
Olimar
Mr. Game & Watch
Lucario
ROB
Middle
Luigi
Zelda
Peach
Sheik
Jigglypuff
Ness
Low
Ike
Bottom
Sonic
Samus

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Have you seen a good Toon Link player around here in MI? 'Cause I haven't.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lain claims to be a lot of things, and people tell me what he claims to be.

I claimed to be bad at Melee, and did anyone believe me? Noooo..

And I can't even claim to be bad at Brawl any more because I got second place at the UMB. Dammit >_<

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
i suck at brawl.. and melee. lain is 10x better than i'll ever be. pikachu is top tier in melee.. and falco is bad because i can't use him. so he's bad. also i haven't placed at a brawl umb because i'm just that bad. oh.. and i have an amazing travel bag.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
That wasn't a brawl UMB. Anything that is free doesn't count.

fine tony, go rest a snake on top of a ledge when its at 99%. It will die. There Jiggs is high tier now. And the whole rest not working good thing is only on a few characters, and oddly enough, most of those characters happened to be in the top row of the character selection screen.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
i rely on tech skill to win in melee.. and the only reason i placed 4th at a free side tournament is because half of the people i played didn't care. i cannot think while playing games so i will not be good at brawl.

Top Bottom