• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
As it stands, now, we'll be having a smash fest here at LTU this coming Saturday (the 29th)! Yai! The only problem that I have now is that I don't have a cube/wii. Booo! However, Rash _may_ may be able to bring one. (Did'ja pick up on that subtle message, there, Rash?) So, what this basically means is that I'm willing to host, but bring your own controller and let me know (PM or message here) if you can bring a cube/wii with melee/brawl.

We can also make the time earlier and or later if people can make it at only certain times.
(See sig for directions.)
hint?... durr... what's a gamebox sixty for??

yeah... i'll bring a cube. I don't have brawl.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
OMG... 2 ACTUAL ADVANCED TECHNIQUES IN ONE NIGHT... WTF?!?!?!?!?!... MY HEAD IS GOING TO SPLODE!!!! (lower case letters)

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
yeah i somehow rather drive an hour for a umb that takes all day then 5 mins for a smashfest where i can fulfill the rest of my schedule for the day. but somehow i prefer the hour drive and 12 hr tournament.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
UMB=FTL

:D

Hey Bowyer I hope you're better at Brawl than you are at Melee.

Or drinking!

Just kiddin. UMBs sound fine to me over the summer, but we gotta meet at other venues also. I'm talking Midland, AA, Lansing, wherever else.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
this week is $5, the following will probably be more.

Edit: ummm.... thats not me.

Edit: typo the price is $5, not $10

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
haha bowyer, you know it is. All of midland was at that event, its from the drunk vs sober crews of course!

Hey were talkin about UofM a lot lately since you guys just beat us (barely) in the semi finals in hockey. You guys should drive up here and play with some of these guys and myself. (I know... long shot)

lain

Smash Master
$10 this weekend? x_x

i guess i'll be coming. gotta stop by and make first yeah? haha

shaeden's travel bag is almost stlyish

also, does anyone want to team?

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
lol! So far, I still like Melee as a multi-player game. Brawl does have a nice single player mode, but that's never what Smash was really about! I am a bit ticked by the fact that they took out a lot of the "techniques"/"glitches" (depending on your interpretation/ability ;-) ) I just know that I'll be playing Melee for a long time, still.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Ok, new info for the LTU smash-fest on Saturday.
I JUST heard from a friend who said he'd bring a Wii/Brawl with him! Yai! It'll still be BYOC (but we'll have a few extra)
It'll still be on Saturday, and it'll still be at 4pm (mebbe earlier).

lain

Smash Master
someone play brawl with me!!!!!

brawl code: 3394-3265-2668

i only have this wii until like... 7 am tomorrow (friday)..

so play meee!

Acro

Smash Ace
I have no idea where biweekly's are and this weekend will be one loooong hangover for me. Maybe next time. wouldnt wanna crush your hopes and dreams so early anyway.

Top Bottom