• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rat

Smash Lord
hm.....the problem is the ride. I might call some folks.........or just drink here....hm.........

D_B_S

Smash Lord
SEX BACKWARDS SPELLS LIPOSUCTION!!

Im back home finally

so if anyone wanna smash with the Detroit boy hit my cell

ask for Dee

313-727-4099

Anther....where r u biotch!!

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
lol, acro, thats bull, it was the 2nd match of the day, so it was probably only seven minutes when i freaked out and broke my controller. I shoulda kept all the controllers i broke over the years, i would have an awesome collection, starting with your old friend dans controller that i destroyed on the pavement.

Acro

Smash Ace
Viper Going Down This Friday ^^ this is the sign of ***.. so james are you on our team for this crew battle or what.. your name is DOPE so DRINK

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
wow... That's hilarious! Havin' a li'l anger management issue? I thought video games were supposed to help solve that! Heh, try playing "Fight Night" on the XBox 360. I've heard that that's one of the most aggravating games out there!

Levitas

the moon
Aggravating? Try any fire emblem on a harder difficulty. Also note that a dead character stays dead. And that you're playing chess with 8-10 pieces against their sixty. And that if you lose a dude, you have to start over the entire chapter, each of which takes a while. If you're careful, it'll take you an hour or two per chapter attempt.

That's aggravating.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Yeah... I remember playing Fire Emblem on medium only, I think, and it was quite frustrating at the later levels when you find "Oh, there's a mage boss back there with a range of like 15-20 squares who just took out one of my dudes!" Heh, it was my cousin's, so I was never able to beat it.

Oh, and after my Differental Equations test at 4, I'll finally be free for the holidays! Yai!

**Is anyone having any events in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilant area?**

lain

Smash Master
russelchamp, what street do you live off of. like... a recognizable one? hahah.

i live off of packard.

also, who do you play? ganon i'd have to guess (but then again i don't play peach so *shrugs*)

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
no worries, naruto. come to think of it... you haven't been able to make it out to LTU for about a year now, unless you stopped by for the one over summer. :(

btw, i don't think i ever stated there would be a smashfest today... :-/

pretty sure that was gdorf and gamer that said that

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
Rash, i guess i thought it was thurs. cuz u said something like i might have one thursday from 12 to 9 or something, but w/e. no biggie just make sure i don't miss the next one :p oh and try not to make it on a holiday or w/e...

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
whoever wants a smashfest over break can probably just come to the ann arbor downtown library, theyll have open play on the 26th, 27th, and 28th with like 8 tvs, most are gonna be smash im guessing if not they can switch it to smash if enough ppl want it

lain

Smash Master
haha. it's a library thing, where like over 50 scrubs come to play.

there are like 4 people out of the literal 50 who know what they're doing.

also, everyone there is like 12. it's not an enjoyable time. hahaha.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
well i was thinking a group of ppl from the boards go there so its not all just scrubs, its like someone setting up a smashfest in the library and ppl from the boards would go

Top Bottom