• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Acro

Smash Ace
I'm very hungry and about to eat some lasagna.. someone come play with me soon shibby when you comin back to Midland?

King Malice

Smash Ace
DBS calls himself that because he is "Detroit's Best Smasher" only on the technicality that nobody actually lives in Detroit. DBS, we still have to Mario and Fox ditto next time I see your ***.

Huh. Taylor you say? I honestly don't know how close that is to my area, but I am sure that since you live in the SouthEast part of MIchigan, you will find plenty of people to smash with.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Not a lot of people master games around Detroit that's actually good and go around tournaments. But I must say, DBS does sound confident about his title.

Joecool

Smash Journeyman
DBS calls himself that because he is "Detroit's Best Smasher" only on the technicality that nobody actually lives in Detroit. DBS, we still have to Mario and Fox ditto next time I see your ***.

Huh. Taylor you say? I honestly don't know how close that is to my area, but I am sure that since you live in the SouthEast part of MIchigan, you will find plenty of people to smash with.
Yea,taylor is almost less than 15 mins away from Detroit, I usually call that my 2nd home. What part of the state you from? And IDKabout him being "Detroit Best smasher" IMO, have you played him b4?

King Malice

Smash Ace
Yea,taylor is almost less than 15 mins away from Detroit, I usually call that my 2nd home. What part of the state you from? And IDKabout him being "Detroit Best smasher" IMO, have you played him b4?
I used to play him all the time. I am from Clawson, about 5 minutes away from Royal Oak, and 15minutes away from Troy. It is a very small city.

AS Money

Smash Lord
"EARTH!"
"FIRE!"
"WIND!"
"WATER!"
"HEART!"

"Go Planet!"

"By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!"

Captain Planet, he's our hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero

He's our powers magnified
And he's fighting on the planet's side

Captain Planet, he's our hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero

Gonna help him put asunder
Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

"You'll pay for this Captain Planet!"

We're the Planeteers
You can be one too
'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do!

Looting and polluting is not the way
Hear what Captain Planet has to say!

"The Power is Yours!"

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
RANDOM: I vote Saturday for the next UMB, if only because I want a good night's rest for the two exams I've got Monday morning.

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
If rash tuvai see's this (even looks at this post once) then he is forced to hold a smashfest this thursday...Me and Gdorfsmash want one!!!!!!11 Sorry for the randomness :p

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
If rash tuvai see's this (even looks at this post once) then he is forced to hold a smashfest this thursday...Me and Gdorfsmash want one!!!!!!11 Sorry for the randomness :p
i didn't see this post. didn't even look at it once. sorry i missed it.

...and I have work on Thursday. i said NEXT thursday in the other thread. pay attention people. and i didn't even say it was guaranteed :(

enjoy the enthusiasm though...

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
XD sorry rash I guess i didn't pay attention to the "next" i thought you meant next as in this week XD well hopefully it can be the NEXT thursday :p

Top Bottom